First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Guys,

Our Doctor has submitted the medical for us but still on CIC account it shows "medical requested" and "action required...." ??

Do I need to send the medical form given by doctor by email ?

Thanks,
no, it takes time, they can do it till 30 days after IME request

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats but whats a pre-arival letter and what does it say?
Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available
before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers
offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.
If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services
before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:
canada.ca/pre-arrival-services.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv
al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general
When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the
website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many
service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services
are always at no cost to you.
You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources
available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent
residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at
cic.gc.ca/publications.
Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are
interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp
For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite
you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter
(Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Please help me. I dont know what to do.
Usually they give a citizenship certificate that states the exact date a person becomes citizen.
If you don't have that, write the date your husband had his oath ceremony.
If you don't remember that, go to service Canada office and ask this information from them.
HTH.

pawan1118vig

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
hello,
my parents got medical request today. Their file is linked to mycic account. once my parents go through their medical do they have to upload the documents on mycic account as well or just what doctor will send to ircc is enough?

2nd question: one of my parent is in india and one in Canada. does it matter where they get their medical done?

any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Good Morning All,

I am from QC and sent Documents to MIDI for Undertaking and Financial Evaluation. But I need to change my job in the middle. Just wondering do I need to inform MIDI about it.

Hani2018

Aug 2, 2018
do I need to submit original parents marriage certificate or attested copy is enough?

Last edited:

ta0505

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Just now I received medical request for my parents but there is no PCC request in the email. Mostly in the forum I saw people got both medical and PCC request together. Is this fine, no need for PCC ?

Also I see the address in the medical form is for Canada as I gave my correspondence address in the application but my parents are in India currently. I hope they can get the medicals done from there with Canadian address on the medical form.

Also in the medical form it's mentioned that the panel physician will submit the medical results to IRCC. Is there any privilege we can get the medical copy and submit it online to CIC. If yes, where we can upload the medical result copy.

Please share your valuable responses for above questions. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone.

Zhuzhu

May 3, 2018
Once AOR is received, usually how long after does it take to get sponsor approval and what do they usually look for to approve a sponsor?
It varies, as you can see from the spreadsheet. No one can tell for sure. I think that they look at the sponsor financial situation and whether the application is in order.

Last edited:

Zhuzhu

May 3, 2018
Just now I received medical request for my parents but there is no PCC request in the email. Mostly in the forum I saw people got both medical and PCC request together. Is this fine, no need for PCC ?

Also I see the address in the medical form is for Canada as I gave my correspondence address in the application but my parents are in India currently. I hope they can get the medicals done from there with Canadian address on the medical form.

Also in the medical form it's mentioned that the panel physician will submit the medical results to IRCC. Is there any privilege we can get the medical copy and submit it online to CIC. If yes, where we can upload the medical result copy.

Please share your valuable responses for above questions. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone.
I have the same situation as you are - I've received a request for Medical yesterday, but no PCC request yet. The medical form is for all countries. You will need to find a medical office in India that work with CIC (here http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx?_ga=2.232424543.1787416687.1535390201-1186483875.1515441625 ). Your parents will get a note from the clinic after the visit that you can submit online.
As for PCC, you can wait for it, of course. I expect we will receive it shortly. But we've decided not to wait for it and requested police certificate yesterday from the country my mother lives (I would need to translate and notarize it).
Hope it helps.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
hello,
my parents got medical request today. Their file is linked to mycic account. once my parents go through their medical do they have to upload the documents on mycic account as well or just what doctor will send to ircc is enough?

2nd question: one of my parent is in india and one in Canada. does it matter where they get their medical done?

any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks
doctor send by himself
do medical in any clinic provided on CIC website

Reactions: pawan1118vig

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Jimmy G please don't touch SS, if you need sort it -create your own!!!