Med's Done....
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
19-06-2015
I hope everyone who applied near the May deadline receive application number this or next week. I know everyone is now anxious about it including myself....

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi All,

Can I please get some help with these questions from those who have submitted the forms before.
  • IMM 5768 - For the counts in this form, I'll include myself and my parents. None of the other counts apply to me. Do I leave these other counts in questions 4,5,6 etc. as blank or enter 0 there?
  • IMM 5406 - Do not have email for lots of extended family - do we leave it blank or put 'Not Available' here?
  • IMM 0008 - Question 10 (Current Country of Residence) asks for an end date. My parents are in Canada as visitors. Do we put current date here based on when we sign the form? Or do we put a future date based on how long they plan to stay in Canada?
Hello,

All the suggestions on this forum are only good as per the knowledge of the individuals so please always do your due diligence and make decision accordingly.
1. You can leave them blank, I did the same
2. Not available will work there.
3. Always use dates based on the signature date, you can't predict the future.

hope this helps.
Good luck.
Thanks,

rajtoronto

Aug 24, 2018
were you approached by CIC already?? via email?
Yes, i was day-before, they asked for updated 6559 (i used older version) within that letter was a file# ; used that file number but couldnt find any details online.. maybe there is some time before the system gets updated for online viewing

comeca

Aug 9, 2018
Yes, i was day-before, they asked for updated 6559 (i used older version) within that letter was a file# ; used that file number but couldnt find any details online.. maybe there is some time before the system gets updated for online viewing
Hi,

My temporary file number start with XF000656, Is that similar with yours?

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,

I am wondering is it mandate for you to register on pre arrival services ?

Any one who got passport request can let me know what all docs they seek from you while sending passports.

Thanks,
RashmiS

Zhuzhu

May 3, 2018
Pls update the SS:
Line 39 - Medical passed today, Aug 30th. The panel did not give my mother any forms/notes after and said they will send everything themselves.
We still haven't received a request for PCC.
Thank you!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

soucal

May 26, 2010
What does the "Interest to Sponsor" form include? What information do I have to provide? Are there any documents to attach? Can anyone show a screenshot? Just want to be prepared when the time comes.

Last edited:

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

soucal

May 26, 2010
The article says:
"IRCC said those interested in sponsoring their parents and / or grandparents in the 2019 will have to complete an Interest to Sponsor form online at the beginning of the year."

Why will we still need to complete the form in 2019? If it's back to first come, first served, then why can't we just submit the application whenever we can?

Also, there is nothing about canceling the lottery on the official CIC website. It still says "we randomly select potential sponsors"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

Could you clarify?

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hi friends..i m new to forum...can you add my details pls for pg sponsorship ..
Email received 31 July 2018
Package sent 15 aug 2018
Package received 17 aug 2018
What's next...i mean how long wait for file number now

Reactions: YULIA-2016

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
The article says:
"IRCC said those interested in sponsoring their parents and / or grandparents in the 2019 will have to complete an Interest to Sponsor form online at the beginning of the year."

Why will we still need to complete the form in 2019? If it's back to first come, first served, then why can't we just submit the application whenever we can?

Also, there is nothing about canceling the lottery on the official CIC website. It still says "we randomly select potential sponsors"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

Could you clarify?
Hmm, that line is confusing. Not sure how true it is. I hope they don't ask people to fill in the form on Day 1, and then pick the first 20k applicants on first-come-first-serve basis. I can already imagine servers crashing.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see the guidelines on how IRCC will handle it. Instructions would likely be published sometime end of the year.

Reactions: curious205