Application received: May 16, 2018
AOR received: Aug 7, 2018
Status for sponsor and principal applicant: Application received
country pl.

karinaS

Jul 2, 2015
Hello,
Julia please update my line (104):

1) OAR from local visa office was received on August 28th.
2) Province: BC
3) ECAS updated on August 29 (2 lines):
  1. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 28, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on August 28, 2018.
Thank you!!!

Assaf97

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
I have the same situation as you are - I've received a request for Medical yesterday, but no PCC request yet. The medical form is for all countries. You will need to find a medical office in India that work with CIC (here http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx?_ga=2.232424543.1787416687.1535390201-1186483875.1515441625 ). Your parents will get a note from the clinic after the visit that you can submit online.
As for PCC, you can wait for it, of course. I expect we will receive it shortly. But we've decided not to wait for it and requested police certificate yesterday from the country my mother lives (I would need to translate and notarize it).
Hope it helps.
Hey zhuzhu just wondering how long did you wait between your ARO letter and the request of medical tests! Also, how did they notify you to do the medical tests, was it through email or online application?

Zhuzhu

May 3, 2018
Hey zhuzhu just wondering how long did you wait between your ARO letter and the request of medical tests! Also, how did they notify you to do the medical tests, was it through email or online application?
I received a request for a medical 42 days after AOR. They emailed me to check my online account for a letter.

luckysingh

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Canada
My dad has 4 siblings but form only has space to put 3 siblings with their information. Should i just create an extra word document with the information of 4th sibling and attach it..?

Please advise...

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
My dad has 4 siblings but form only has space to put 3 siblings with their information. Should i just create an extra word document with the information of 4th sibling and attach it..?

Please advise...
Yes. You can attach additional pages in the application package. Just make sure that you explain what those extra pages are for.

Put yourself in the immigration officer's shoes, and make it as easy as it can be for him/her. If you think the officer might have questions, add an explanation. Helping immigration officer will help you in the end.

RanjithP

Feb 20, 2012
Hi All,

Can I please get some help with these questions from those who have submitted the forms before.
  • IMM 5768 - For the counts in this form, I'll include myself and my parents. None of the other counts apply to me. Do I leave these other counts in questions 4,5,6 etc. as blank or enter 0 there?
  • IMM 5406 - Do not have email for lots of extended family - do we leave it blank or put 'Not Available' here?
  • IMM 0008 - Question 10 (Current Country of Residence) asks for an end date. My parents are in Canada as visitors. Do we put current date here based on when we sign the form? Or do we put a future date based on how long they plan to stay in Canada?

Zhuzhu

May 3, 2018
Just now I received medical request for my parents but there is no PCC request in the email. Mostly in the forum I saw people got both medical and PCC request together. Is this fine, no need for PCC ?

Also I see the address in the medical form is for Canada as I gave my correspondence address in the application but my parents are in India currently. I hope they can get the medicals done from there with Canadian address on the medical form.

Also in the medical form it's mentioned that the panel physician will submit the medical results to IRCC. Is there any privilege we can get the medical copy and submit it online to CIC. If yes, where we can upload the medical result copy.

Please share your valuable responses for above questions. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone.
Here is a quote from the instruction on my account on CIC website:
You require a medical exam. Learn how to get an upfront medical exam. In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.
If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your application, you may submit proof that you have scheduled an appointment.​
So I will upload this form even if the doctors will submit their copy, because the instruction asks me to do so.

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
I've applied for my PGP sponsorship and the application is under process. In the mean time, their allowed 2 years of stay in canada on PGP visa is about to expire next month. Their Visa also expires as they only got two years of visa. I'm wondering if I need to extend their visa too? I'm trying to extend their stay.

hmdazzam

Apr 19, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I received a request to send PCC for my parents , my question is ,should i send it by mail or just send a scanned copy on myCIC account should be enough?
Appreciate your help:)

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Everyone,
I received a request to send PCC for my parents , my question is ,should i send it by mail or just send a scanned copy on myCIC account should be enough?
Appreciate your help:)
you should read your request;)

Reactions: Zhuzhu and hmdazzam

hmdazzam

Apr 19, 2018
you should read your request;)

What's confusing me, on myCIC account there is a link to submit a pdf file for the police certificate , but this is wording of the request.
((Police Certificate: Please provide copy of an original police certificate from Egypt))
Thanks