Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Exactly the same here, moved from App received to In progress (after Sponsorship approval decision made, i.e. approved) then back to App received after a few days. No need to worry.
agreed

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Lol.. do you really think i applied intentionally to be selected and take someone else's spot.. you are funny. If i would have been aware of this fact then i would have never done that.. at least you can believe that.?? I have no interest in wasting my time either in going through all this if i know i cannot be eligible.

Anyways.. i already emailed IRCC and will let them decide what they want to do. This is a helpful forum i know that's why i was here to ask a urgent question which was for this so that i can email IRCC. I know because i have helped a lot of people for there process too so i know what help and support is.

Also, this forum is not for concern, its for help and support. Concern can be made only if you can help them in getting PR processed. All we do here is help and support in the process application to get the PR file ready. Which people do.. not because they are concerned. Because they feel like helping others and its people to people approach in heart to feel the same way. You could have taken concern for me in thinking my way who applied not knowing the fact and getting frustrated now that it might end up in a dead end. Do you concern about my wishes and my thoughts.. Can you help me with this.? No.. you cannot think like me..

All you see is the spot... Lol.. you are not here for others concerns too.. think about it..!!! help people with faith and honesty not for your personal concerns and believe.

Anyways.. all the best to everyone here who think my way or other way.. hope all of you meet there parents grandparents sooner then later and get them here in Canada to live the same life as before.. be together.. live together.. God bless all.

lol.. you are really funny.. :) Enjoy the day
I am not here to have an argument with you.
I am not here to make you look bad. The fact is that you wasted a spot. This doesn't mean anything to you but it means a world to people who have been wanting to sponsor their parents. And instead of admitting your mistake like a man, you are being arrogant and cocky.

Good luck applying next year. and i hope everyone get to sponsor their loved ones sooner too.

Reactions: MrsMN

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
I am not here to have an argument with you.
I am not here to make you look bad. The fact is that you wasted a spot. This doesn't mean anything to you but it means a world to people who have been wanting to sponsor their parents. And instead of admitting your mistake like a man, you are being arrogant and cocky.

Good luck applying next year. and i hope everyone get to sponsor their loved ones sooner too.
Some people without NOA will apply
There will be some people with NOA but less than the LICO will apply
Then there will be people who will not even apply (reason for new invitations)
SOme of them will drop in way as they were never so interested
Some of them will not land as they could not convince the parents

Cheer up and go on with life.. they all form the 10000 selected by the gov.t. Nothing can be done as this has been happening since ever. The ideal solution is that gov.t keep sending new invites through the year on non submission. I assume the new invitees got a last date

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Everyone who has received AOR; did you get an actual letter and/or email from IRCC along with status update on ECAS?
If so, how long after the application submission that letter/email was received?

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Everyone who has received AOR; did you get an actual letter and/or email from IRCC along with status update on ECAS?
If so, how long after the application submission that letter/email was received?
Email only
Ecas will get visible earlier irrespective of AOR
Depends on the queue of applications before yours..

Reactions: spy118

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Refer to the excel sheet for PGP 2017. It could be weeks to a little over a month
I've the understanding the excel sheet treats ECAS update as AOR as well which is fine but that's not the information I'm looking for. Having 13 years experience with online updates sites by IRCC such as ECAS and it's predecessors I know it's unreliable at best.
I was interested in the time between the application submission and the actual email received from IRCC. Do you remember that by any chance?

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
I've the understanding the excel sheet treats ECAS update as AOR as well which is fine but that's not the information I'm looking for. Having 13 years experience with online updates sites by IRCC such as ECAS and it's predecessors I know it's unreliable at best.
I was interested in the time between the application submission and the actual email received from IRCC. Do you remember that by any chance?
In my opionion, for PGP ecas is more reliable as the emails came in bulk at one stage of time while ecas got updated based on the days after applications were filed. Keep checking ecas everyday around 8 am and you will get it updated before u get the email. The email may come together with people who had submitted +-days around you

sthuse

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Hello Folks,

I am pretty sure this question would have been asked earlier, but was not able to search it accurately.
I dont have my birth certificate with me and want to apply for the sponsorship of my parents, what is the best / easy way to deal with this issue?

my school certificate has my DOB but not my parent information :(
does passport work for the proof?

during my PR application i created a sworn declaration stating my DOB... can i do similar now?
thanks in advance for your suggestions !

Last edited:

mmacedo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Montreal, QC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my opionion, for PGP ecas is more reliable as the emails came in bulk at one stage of time while ecas got updated based on the days after applications were filed. Keep checking ecas everyday around 8 am and you will get it updated before u get the email. The email may come together with people who had submitted +-days around you
Exactly. My impression is that all the emails were sent together in bulk around August 10th, when they were calculating how many apps they had received for the first lottery round. That was the only time people mentioned receiving such an email here.

Balwinder Sekhon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hello Folks,

I am pretty sure this question would have been asked earlier, but was not able to search it accurately.
I dont have my birth certificate with me and want to apply for the sponsorship of my parents, what is the best / easy way to deal with this issue?

my school certificate has my DOB but not my parent information :(
does passport work for the proof?

during my PR application i created a sworn declaration stating my DOB... can i do similar now?
thanks in advance for your suggestions !
Exactly same problem I have. Can anyone answer for this. Thanks.

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Hi Folks,

My spouse has been selected to sponsor her parents in second draw. I added my spouse as dependent when filing our PR application last year. In the PGP sponsorship form there is a question that "in the five years preceding this application, did you become PR after being sponsored as a spouse, common-law or conjunal partner?". What shall I answer to this question, Yes or No?

Thanks in advance.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Do I have to submit two application packages for mother and father, please advise?