Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
Because there is an attachment in the email that they asked to be sent along with the package... so probably worth to ask for it....
oh ya. sorry. I misunderstood the question. yes better to sent them email and request the letter.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Folks, I got SA email 2-3 weeks ago and file transferred to Ottawa. But I am still not able to link it to my CIC account.
When linking what do you put in last option "Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application", should be just 2 (mom & Dad) or 3 (Mom, Dad & sponsor). I tried both but none of them works. How much time does it take after file sent to Visa office and linking it in CIC account.?
Your reply would be highly appreciated.
check your status first
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp
it should be decision made then

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
check your status first
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp
it should be decision made then
Indeed, it is "Decision Made" on Sponsorship Application Status. and alsongside on Permanent Residence Application Status it shows 'Application Received'. I assume this is normal for everyone.
Its being like this in ecas for more than a month now. Still can't link the application to cic account.

Mimimo

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hi All,

How can I see my parents application on My CIC? Also, how can I upload their police certificate and Form 5562?

Thanks

vancity

Jul 23, 2011
Hi,

I applied on June 2, 2017, they received the file and on 11th septemeber they sent me a letter saying they needed a use of rep form, there is a application number on that letter, when i try to track it online on eCas or link the application to my CIC, it would not work. It says no applications found.

CAn you help me please.

nikhil001

Nov 29, 2016
Hi everyone,
I received email this month from CIC to apply PGP 2017. In the beginning of this year, I had all the documents ready but didn't got selected in the lottery. I have the application package ready but the dates and signatures on the IMM 1344 are from last year (Dec 2016). Will that still be valid? I also have documents (parents passports, parents marriage certificate ) notarized in India as well from Nov 2016. I see that document checklist is updated.

Please advise.

Thank you so much.

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi
Does anyne know if parents birth certificates, marriage translations etc have to be valid in an specific date frame? Mine are all from 2013 and nothing changed since then. (Those days I applied for their visitor visa) except for their passports and photos which must be valid obviously..I didnt see anywhere in CIC guides about expiration date of these documents. Assuming we can send them no matter when they got translated?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Indeed, it is "Decision Made" on Sponsorship Application Status. and alsongside on Permanent Residence Application Status it shows 'Application Received'. I assume this is normal for everyone.
Its being like this in ecas for more than a month now. Still can't link the application to cic account.
'Application Received' should be changed to "In progress". possibly that's why + we had a lot of advise how to link it so read PGP-2016.
use case#
skip passport info
applicant info for all the rest / follow capital or low case letters like in your application/
family size = adults so 2.3 or 4

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks, a quick question and an urgent one, if someone can help me... it would be greatly appreciated.

I applied for the parents sponsorship pool this year and i received a letter asking to submit the documents. They also mentioned that they need Option C or NOA for 2014-15-16 years. I came to Canada in May 2015 so i have 2 years of NOA and Option C available (15 and 16).

Do they approve this as my sponsorship.? Or they need all three years.? I am confused because i got to know that they can actually approve it and deny it too. :( This is because i wasn't in Canada prior to May 2015. I cannot actually submit the Option C and NOA.

Please suggest if anyone is in same boat or have actually already tried.? Thanks

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Folks, a quick question and an urgent one, if someone can help me... it would be greatly appreciated.

I applied for the parents sponsorship pool this year and i received a letter asking to submit the documents. They also mentioned that they need Option C or NOA for 2014-15-16 years. I came to Canada in May 2015 so i have 2 years of NOA and Option C available (15 and 16).

Do they approve this as my sponsorship.? Or they need all three years.? I am confused because i got to know that they can actually approve it and deny it too. :( This is because i wasn't in Canada prior to May 2015. I cannot actually submit the Option C and NOA.

Please suggest if anyone is in same boat or have actually already tried.? Thanks
You need 3 years of NOA meeting LICO (1 year for QC) to be an eligible sponsor. Do you have a co-sponsor with 3 years of NOA? If so, submit their NOA for 3 years as well as yours for the 2 that you have.

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need 3 years of NOA meeting LICO (1 year for QC) to be an eligible sponsor. Do you have a co-sponsor with 3 years of NOA? If so, submit their NOA for 3 years as well as yours for the 2 that you have.
Thank you for the reply. Co- Sponsor can be anyone ? Or it can only be my spouse ? My spouse don't have it either. Can i send with 2 years.? or is it an eligibility question .? I mean this way i am not even eligible to apply or there are any ways to do so.?

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Thank you for the reply. Co- Sponsor can be anyone ? Or it can only be my spouse ? My spouse don't have it either. Can i send with 2 years.? or is it an eligibility question .? I mean this way i am not even eligible to apply or there are any ways to do so.?
Only your spouse or common law partner could be co sponsors. Seems you're not eligible to apply this year. Only QC residents can apply with 1 year NOA.

ALM123

Nov 27, 2011
Should have read the requirements before entering into the pool. I realize that you took steps to sponsor your parents honestly. But you wasted a spot for people who have been trying to apply for their parents for years.

I apologize if you think i am a bit harsh. but there are people who have been hoping to get into the lottery.

I hope CIC fix this issue.

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should have read the requirements before entering into the pool. I realize that you took steps to sponsor your parents honestly. But you wasted a spot for people who have been trying to apply for their parents for years.
Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it.!!

And I also read the requirements before applying, it says you need to submit the NOA for 3 years as financial proof, however doesn't say its mandatory requirements and i did not took the spot. The email says the first 10,000 applicant didn't submitted the file on time so they sent further invites to the same people in the pool. If i will not submit, they will send further invites. So don't worry about me wasting the spot. Thanks.