+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Police Clearance Certificate Concern

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
My wife's parents home is in Rawalpindi and I live in Lahore. We have submitted 2 PCC for Lahore and Pindi for her. but both are "to date". as in the parents home is "since Birth to date" and Lahore is from the day we got married and moved to Lahore (27-03-2015) to date. Is it ok ?
Yes it is fine if its from her 18th Birthday.

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
My wife's parents home is in Rawalpindi and I live in Lahore. We have submitted 2 PCC for Lahore and Pindi for her. but both are "to date". as in the parents home is "since Birth to date" and Lahore is from the day we got married and moved to Lahore (27-03-2015) to date. Is it ok ?
You can ask the guys at the CPO to change the dates on Rawalpindi PCC as "since birth to date of your marriage". I asked them and got it changed as per my requirement. If in some case it isn't possible, then its not much of an issue either, just explain the situation in your LOE, just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: atif66

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
You can ask the guys at the CPO to change the dates on Rawalpindi PCC as "since birth to date of your marriage". I asked them and got it changed as per my requirement. If in some case it isn't possible, then its not much of an issue either, just explain the situation in your LOE.
Submitted the application already :(

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Submitted the application already :(
Don't worry, it isn't that big of an issue. You just have to cover the dates since 18 years of age. There won't be any problem hopefully.

Best of luck!

Reactions: atif66

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Don't worry, it isn't that big of an issue. You just have to cover the dates since 18 years of age. There won't be any problem hopefully.

Best of luck!
I had a police certificate made from my native city a few years ago. As far as I remember they did not mention any dates on the PCC. They just included the date that PCC was issued and mentioned that it is valid for six months from the date of issue. Is it necessary that my period of stay in Pakistan in mentioned on the PCC? I lived in Pakistan throughout my life except for four years when I was studying abroad.

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
I had a police certificate made from my native city a few years ago. As far as I remember they did not mention any dates on the PCC. They just included the date that PCC was issued and mentioned that it is valid for six months from the date of issue. Is it necessary that my period of stay in Pakistan in mentioned on the PCC? I lived in Pakistan throughout my life except for four years when I was studying abroad.
The PCC is basically checked against your address history section. So it is better to have the dates mentioned in it. Now in your case, did they mention "since birth to till date"? Or was it missing as well?

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
The PCC is basically checked against your address history section. So it is better to have the dates mentioned in it. Now in your case, did they mention "since birth to till date"? Or was it missing as well?
That wasn't mentioned either. Does anyone have a snap of the PCC they can share? I can show that to them and request them to follow the template.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Yes, I did a lot of research on it since I am in the US and went back for vacations exactly like you did. My PCC covers both those periods, upto the date of my last departure from the country.

Include all addresses you've lived at permanently. If you went for temporary addresses then we would end up with multiple PCC.

Hope this helps.
Hi Salik,

Is it possible if you could please share how your PCC looks like?
I have been abroad and visited several times for only 2-3 weeks.
I am not sure how i can show only my visits (not including the time spent abroad) on my PCC.
Please suggest.

Thanks

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi Salik,

I am not sure how i can show only my visits (not including the time spent abroad) on my PCC.
Please suggest.

Thanks
If your visit was for less than 6 months than you don't need to get PCC for that specific country.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi
That wasn't mentioned either. Does anyone have a snap of the PCC they can share? I can show that to them and request them to follow the template.
Hi there,

I am in a similar situation as yours. Been abroad and visited quite a few times. Have you figured how the police certificate from Pak should be?
If its from birth till last day of last visit. Will it be okay and not considered a misrepresentation as this also includes the time soent abroad.
Thanks

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Salik,
It states the exact dates of my visit. I would not like to share my PCC here though. Sensitive document. But it just mentions the da
Please suggest.

Thanks