+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP status

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@NIPA: the automated voice message tells you that you work permit application was approved MAY 2011?
and you did not receive any letter rgarding your OWP?
you can talk to an agent if you want to clarify things. just follow the instructions.
and you may also do everything that you just did, maybe u misheard something..
just to double check if you got the message.
Godbless

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
NIPA said:
Thank you so much ma dear grachael

To replay me i have just call on that no which you gave me and i have submitted may file on April 2011 they received on April 7th now they said my OWP has approved on May 2011 but i have Q. that i did't get any latter from CIC or any responce from them so what i have to do now where should i call to get right answer Pleas let me know God bless you thank you again.....
wow! that was quite fast! im april 2011 applicant too... mine is april 6th 2011... im just ahead of u 1day...

i think all u have to do is press option 1 then 2 then 0. talk to an agent and ask about it...

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
yeh ma dear I have call back and it's say dey approved may OWP on 11th may 2011 but now i'm getting worry what's happen that i didn't get any thing?

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
roxaida

Dear did you gat any msg by CIC rgrding 2 yr OWP? Please let me know i think i can't sleep 2na8 :( Y dis happen with me?

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
NIPA said:
roxaida

Dear did you gat any msg by CIC rgrding 2 yr OWP? Please let me know i think i can't sleep 2na8 :( Y dis happen with me?
I dont have any good news yet in my OWP... Still waiting and hoping it will come before christmas or before this year ends...

What im suggesting ull do, is talk to an agent and tell them, that if ur papers are approved on may 2011, then how come ur actual OWP is not yet on ur hand...

Oh dear, sometimes, the mail has problem... Dont stress urself too much. First thing in the morning, call them immediately... Have a good night!

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
NIPA said:
Thank you so much ma dear grachael

To replay me i have just call on that no which you gave me and i have submitted may file on April 2011 they received on April 7th now they said my OWP has approved on May 2011 but i have Q. that i did't get any latter from CIC or any responce from them so what i have to do now where should i call to get right answer Pleas let me know God bless you thank you again.....
. Do u think thats the details of your current work permit?wen was ur current work permit issued?

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Guys,

Been reading the forum but not commenting on anything.....busy adjusting to my new place and new life...I did try to call the automated phone system and YES! my OPEN WORK PERMIT is on its way to my mailbox. Im a September 2011 applicant...Luckily i've got the chance to ask the agent and this is what she said and i quote " The faster OPEN WORK PERMIT approval doesnt mean you're approved in principle. This is our new pilot project to release the OPEN WORK PERMIT as fast as we can so there will be no "under the table work" no healthcard complain and the LiC can work freely. PRAISE GOD!!!! So LiCs....rejoice! you will have yours soon! Its not a system error...I was skeptical at first and i dont want my excitement to be a depression....ITS A MERRY CHRISTMAS indeed to all LiCs.... Cheesy Grin

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Bambiegirl said:
Guys,

Been reading the forum but not commenting on anything.....busy adjusting to my new place and new life...I did try to call the automated phone system and YES! my OPEN WORK PERMIT is on its way to my mailbox. Im a September 2011 applicant...Luckily i've got the chance to ask the agent and this is what she said and i quote " The faster OPEN WORK PERMIT approval doesnt mean you're approved in principle. This is our new pilot project to release the OPEN WORK PERMIT as fast as we can so there will be no "under the table work" no healthcard complain and the LiC can work freely. PRAISE GOD!!!! So LiCs....rejoice! you will have yours soon! Its not a system error...I was skeptical at first and i dont want my excitement to be a depression....ITS A MERRY CHRISTMAS indeed to all LiCs.... Cheesy Grin

Wooohooo! Congrats!!! Urs fast! I hope i get mine too! :) have a merry christmas indeed!

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@NIPA : I think its best you call CIC and talk to an agent. so that all your questions rgarding your work permit
will be answered and clarified.
Godbless

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hello Ma dear frends....... ;) :-*

It's Party tym!!!!!!!!!!! OMG what i tell you...i have called CIC 2day n ask dem det i call 127 no n got msg det ma OWP has been issued on May 2011 so y i did't get any paper of ma OWP? CIC guy ask me some Q. ans said me after 2 weeks ma OWP on ma Address..........wow I'm so happy and also i pry for ma all live in care giver frends who r wating for der OWP it b soon on der hand and god bless to ma all frends.........

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
My Dear FRends

grachael, Roxaida thank you so much 4 your lovely help. yeh i had call CIC 2day and ask dem det i call 127 and i had to know det my OWP issued on May 2011 so y i did't get any later on ma hand rgrding 2 OWP n CIC guy ask me some Q n den he said me det within 2 weeks ma OWP on ma hand. I'm so happy ma frends and again thaks to help me......God bless you all n i pry 2 god 4 ma all live in care giver frends...... ;)

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@NIPA congrats..
CIC didnt tell why it took so long for u to get your OWP, even if it was issued last May 2011?
Godbless

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
thnx ma dear...... No dear n I'm sorry to ask dem det Q cuz i was shoked when guy tell me it b on ma hand in 2 weeks i was thinking im dreaming but let me ask dem again 2morow and let you know ma dear......god bless

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks NIPA. no problem. I was just wondering also because mine was approved last Dec.3 and I have no idea when that OWP is going to be in my hands. I hope it wont also take like 7 months for me to receive it.
but anyway, I cant complain. many caregivers here even endured longer waiting time for their OWP to arrive.
Godbless