+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I need Some help. We sent Schedule A it is for a faimly member turning 18 ,For my sister the form was fully done and at the last there was signature so we get the copy of that form in hard copy and done signatureon it afterthat we scanned it and uploaded on Ircc webform, After 3 months the said send it again and sign this form my hand. Plz tell me how to sign on Schedule A form.Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks
It’s simple. Fill the schedule A form in a system. Print out the pages and sign at the relevant places provided. Scan and upload them into a file and send it to IRCC via webform.

You will know when it’s successfully sent and will get an auto response to show it was sent.

selbashir

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
It will be very difficult for him to get a TRV but no harm in trying. It doesn’t impact his PR application. @selbashir may have had a TRV before his family applied for asylum.
Dear,
Negative,
I just applied for it once my family got their eCopr.

If you have good reasons to convince the officer that you will leave at the end of your visit, and fulfilling all other visa requirements, you should be fine iguess.

and yes, having your family there, works well against you.. so you will need to overcome this with even stronger reasons and evidences that you will LEAVE and not overstay.

Good luck for everyone :)
Regards

Muhammad Sj

Jul 24, 2021
Can any friend suggest me gow long may take for overseas dependent to get pr.Application submitted Jan 2021.Principal applicant got prJan 2022.Overseas dependent processing start Nov 2021.No news yet.Anyone from this forum please inform me

LandofLivingSkies

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
Can any friend suggest me gow long may take for overseas dependent to get pr.Application submitted Jan 2021.Principal applicant got prJan 2022.Overseas dependent processing start Nov 2021.No news yet.Anyone from this forum please inform me
Did your dependents biometrics and medical is done ? I believe your dependents VO is Singapore?

Muhammad Sj

Jul 24, 2021
4 years back they applied for visit visa but thet did not get .that time they did biometric.When I check the status by phone it is telling you do not need bio metric,no need medical and telling review of background check havre not started yet.
I inquire few days back and i got reply the application is currently queued for officer review.could you please give me some guideline.Much appreciate

LandofLivingSkies

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
4 years back they applied for visit visa but thet did not get .that time they did biometric.When I check the status by phone it is telling you do not need bio metric,no need medical and telling review of background check havre not started yet.
I inquire few days back and i got reply the application is currently queued for officer review.could you please give me some guideline.Much appreciate
Did you check the status on ecas ? https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

Muhammad Sj

Jul 24, 2021
Thanks brother for your reply.Everyday I check.It is showing we received your application jan 2021,We started proceasing nov 2021 etc.Status .in progress.Could you pls tell me how long may take for approval from visa office

Meplusyou

Aug 7, 2022
Hi everyone, I have a question please for anyone who has experience with the Dakar Senegal IRCC office. My family application started processing since I became a pr but was submitted in 2020.

However they requested for so many documents which all was sent like schedule A, etcetera my question is I understand they were going to ask for finger prints and medical or finger prints first.

But on October 28, on ecas they have requested for medical exam but has not sent email to inform us on what to do. My family is out of Canada.

Is this normal for medical first? Dakar Senegal IRCC office.

Thank you for any reply.

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question please for anyone who has experience with the Dakar Senegal IRCC office. My family application started processing since I became a pr but was submitted in 2020.

However they requested for so many documents which all was sent like schedule A, etcetera my question is I understand they were going to ask for finger prints and medical or finger prints first.

But on October 28, on ecas they have requested for medical exam but has not sent email to inform us on what to do. My family is out of Canada.

Is this normal for medical first? Dakar Senegal IRCC office.

Thank you for any reply.
I hope you checked your spam mail. I doubt if they will ask for medical without sending email. Ask your spouse to check both her email and the spam mail to be sure you haven’t missed anything.

Meplusyou

Aug 7, 2022
I hope you checked your spam mail. I doubt if they will ask for medical without sending email. Ask your spouse to check both her email and the spam mail to be sure you haven’t missed anything.
Thank you, but I haven't receive any email nothing on junk mail too. I just wonder why they will require medical first before finger prints

theagalingo

Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Ankara Visa office:

these are the details of my family application:
We received your application for permanent residence on January 18, 2021.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 17, 2022.
We started processing your application on March 16, 2022.
We sent you medical instructions on March 16, 2022.
We got the per-arrival letter on November 3, 2022
the ECAS status still showing in process

any idea what should be the next step?

theagalingo

Oct 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
I got my PPR today...Wish the same for everyone
what is your time line?
how long was the time between the Pre-arrival letter and the passport request?