+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OUTLAND approved sponsorship then STUCK in Mississauga ... GATHER HERE ...

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
Yeah seems so. Hope that we will get some luck real soon :)
Hopefully.
I was debating on calling again Monday morning. But there wouldn't be any point to it..

csturner92

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Kamloops, BC
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I decided to call the call centre AGAIN and try to poke for more info. What prompted this decision was getting ANOTHER set of GCMS notes that said my Eligibility hadn't even been started yet and it's been 6 months.

The lady on the phone put me on hold and looked in to my file and told me my Schedule A hadn't been received, by my PCC had been received. Well that's interesting, because my notes say you have my Schedule A, and the last 4 times I've called you have told me that you have my Schedule A, and I know for a fact I sent it to you because my wife and I triple checked our application was in order before sealing the envelope and mailing it.

MyCIC even says no additional documents are needed! LOL!

Long story short, I had to fill out (really just update the info) another Schedule A and send it in via webform because I had no option to upload via MyCIC.

This was 3 days ago, so if I don't hear any change I'll be calling again Wednesday/Thursday to make sure they received THAT one.

Afterwards, she said my application would be transferred if I met all the eligibility requirements.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Hopefully.
I was debating on calling again Monday morning. But there wouldn't be any point to it..
Well I always have the same feeling before calling them... nevertheless I keep calling... Did you order GCMS notes?

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
I decided to call the call centre AGAIN and try to poke for more info. What prompted this decision was getting ANOTHER set of GCMS notes that said my Eligibility hadn't even been started yet and it's been 6 months.

The lady on the phone put me on hold and looked in to my file and told me my Schedule A hadn't been received, by my PCC had been received. Well that's interesting, because my notes say you have my Schedule A, and the last 4 times I've called you have told me that you have my Schedule A, and I know for a fact I sent it to you because my wife and I triple checked our application was in order before sealing the envelope and mailing it.

Long story short, I had to fill out (really just update the info) another Schedule A and send it in via webform because I had no option to upload via MyCIC.

This was 3 days ago, so if I don't hear any change I'll be calling again Wednesday/Thursday to make sure they received THAT one.

Afterwards, she said my application would be transferred if I met all the eligibility requirements.
I'm furious! How incompetent that is.... your story matches mine. It is mentioned clearly in our notes that all the docs have being received + same status in mycic account (no additional docs are needed). I also called many times - the same answer we have everything... keep waiting. I mean what should I believe an agent who doesn't know much or my notes?...

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017

Wow. So we have a similar timeline. I sent my Schedule A upfront as well.
- I have called numerous times to confirm that they have our Schedule A. They even gave me a date (Feb 22) of when it was attached to my account.
-MyCIC says the exact same thing.
-Notes should be coming to me by this Wednesday. This will be my first set.

I'm curious as to if I'm in the same situation. It says my eligibility has been started, but ZERO movement. It's been so long. My MP will be getting involved after I get my notes.
They told me the past two times I've called, "It looks like your account has been marked for over seas processing, but that doesn't make sense since you're only a US citizen and this is probably what is causing the hold up." I told this to my MP and they said they would look into it. I then decided to hold off until I get my notes so then they could site my notes when they go to inquire about it. They agreed that would be better than to just go asking based off what the call center employees say.

My MPs office was willing to help since they said that it is strange that a US applicant hasn't heard ANYTHING in almost now 7 months.
We sent everything upfront, all the dates were still good, everything was accepted (PCC, FBI BGC paperwork, Medicals) Everything.
All we have is AOR1 and Medicals passed and 'Eligibility started'

we've heard that Mississauga might be doing the processing?? but you'd think we be told something in regards to that and they would update MyCIC.
either way, I'm pissed off and over this whole thing. It's been over half a year now and I haven't heard shit.
when last year US applicants were seeing CoPR in 3-6 months.

csturner92

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Kamloops, BC
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Wow. So we have a similar timeline. I sent my Schedule A upfront as well.
- I have called numerous times to confirm that they have our Schedule A. They even gave me a date (Feb 22) of when it was attached to my account.
-MyCIC says the exact same thing.
-Notes should be coming to me by this Wednesday. This will be my first set.

I'm curious as to if I'm in the same situation. It says my eligibility has been started, but ZERO movement. It's been so long. My MP will be getting involved after I get my notes.
They told me the past two times I've called, "It looks like your account has been marked for over seas processing, but that doesn't make sense since you're only a US citizen and this is probably what is causing the hold up." I told this to my MP and they said they would look into it. I then decided to hold off until I get my notes so then they could site my notes when they go to inquire about it. They agreed that would be better than to just go asking based off what the call center employees say.

My MPs office was willing to help since they said that it is strange that a US applicant hasn't heard ANYTHING in almost now 7 months.
We sent everything upfront, all the dates were still good, everything was accepted (PCC, FBI BGC paperwork, Medicals) Everything.
All we have is AOR1 and Medicals passed and 'Eligibility started'

we've heard that Mississauga might be doing the processing?? but you'd think we be told something in regards to that and they would update MyCIC.
either way, I'm pissed off and over this whole thing. It's been over half a year now and I haven't heard shit.
when last year US applicants were seeing CoPR in 3-6 months.
MyCIC also says my eligibility is under review or whatever, but ECAS says Application Received, and my Notes say it hasn't been started. MyCIC doesn't seem to be very reliable as it obviously isn't giving correct information. Honestly what I'm most pissed off about is the incompetence off the immigration officers as a whole. If they hadn't made this mistake with my application, I could very well be on my way to DM or have my PR already. Some Americans have gotten it in 4 months. So basically I'm 6 months in and JUST getting started (assuming they don't screw up AGAIN)

csturner92

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Kamloops, BC
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
I'm furious! How incompetent that is.... your story matches mine. It is mentioned clearly in our notes that all the docs have being received + same status in mycic account (no additional docs are needed). I also called many times - the same answer we have everything... keep waiting. I mean what should I believe an agent who doesn't know much or my notes?...
Believe your notes, they are the most accurate representation of where your file is and what is going on with it.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Does anyone who is stuck i Mississauga have "in process" on ecas?

kill

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
xxx
AOR Received.
May 19, 2017
File Transfer...
August 18, 2017
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Interview........
xxx
Passport Req..
xxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxx
LANDED..........
xxx
Does anyone who is stuck i Mississauga have "in process" on ecas?
April 26, 2017 applicant here. Our ecas changed to in process last Aug 17 and we received an email last Aug 18 from cpc-m that our file was transferred to Manila :)

Reactions: Myrelnp

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
April 26, 2017 applicant here. Our ecas changed to in process last Aug 17 and we received an email last Aug 18 from cpc-m that our file was transferred to Manila :)
You're not stuck in Mississauga then. I was asking if anyone who is still in Mississauga has "in process" on ecas

kill

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2017
Doc's Request.
xxx
AOR Received.
May 19, 2017
File Transfer...
August 18, 2017
Med's Request
13-09-2017
Med's Done....
22-09-2017
Interview........
xxx
Passport Req..
xxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxx
LANDED..........
xxx
You're not stuck in Mississauga then. I was asking if anyone who is still in Mississauga has "in process" on ecas
Ooopppsss sorry I misunderstood :)

lookingforinfo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
People keep talking about notes. What are these notes about?

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
People keep talking about notes. What are these notes about?
these notes (GCMS or Global Case Management System) you can order them and it's like the skeleton info of your application. i.e. it's what the immigrations officers use to put their own physical notes attached to your file for communication purposes since not always a single officer does one application. It can give you insight into why your application is at a standstill.

Reactions: lookingforinfo

lookingforinfo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-05-2017
these notes (GCMS or Global Case Management System) you can order them and it's like the skeleton info of your application. i.e. it's what the immigrations officers use to put their own physical notes attached to your file for communication purposes since not always a single officer does one application. It can give you insight into why your application is at a standstill.
Oh ok interesting thanks for letting me know!

Bit of an update: called them up to ask if they received my wifes Schedule A and FBI report that we've submitted through the webform. The lady said she confirmed that they received them, but nobody has looked at them yet, and that we're just waiting for them to look at it and send it to some visa office. I guess the next email we should get is from the visa office they send it to, is how I understood it.

My wife still hasn't ever gotten the actual request to send her schedule A, we just sent it through the webform because we knew they would ask for it at some point.