+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OUTLAND approved sponsorship then STUCK in Mississauga ... GATHER HERE ...

Electra

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
ON
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-08-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
07-06-2017
Where are you from? Have you tried to contact ur MP or call to CIC Mississauga?
My MP called them and they said everything is good and no further documents required and the file will transfer to LVO soon. But still 3 weeks gone. Im just hoping for the best and waiting for the application to transfer to LVO
Ahsan i am from Pakistan but UAE resident. My husband is sponsor and called CIC,they said we have received you voluntary PCC & SCH A. yes ur application is not being sent due to workload in VO. we are processing some of the bits in mississauga and once bits are done will send the file to VO.

ECAS shows Application received

waiting for any update in mycic :(

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Firstly, thank you for the help. :)

I called CIC about 2 weeks ago and they wouldn't say anything since it is within the 12 month processing time. I am going to call again and ask specifically about file transfer to visa office.

Just called CIC 3 times and they are too busy to transfer.... Will keep trying though. This is really depressing..... :(
I see that you are a Feb applicant. At this point, I would suggest contact your MP. They might be hesitant but insist on finding out what happened to your file because its been 6 months now (half the processing time) and your file is still not at the VO it should be at. And all the best. Some of these posts break my heart. I am so sorry so many of you are stuck in limbo.

ahsan512

Aug 31, 2016
Sialkot, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
26-09-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
Ahsan i am from Pakistan but UAE resident. My husband is sponsor and called CIC,they said we have received you voluntary PCC & SCH A. yes ur application is not being sent due to workload in VO. we are processing some of the bits in mississauga and once bits are done will send the file to VO.

ECAS shows Application received

waiting for any update in mycic :(
Hi. When you have applied? And what does it mean they are processing some of the bits in mississauga?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
In process is reflected in ECAS once the file is transferred to Local VO
Yeah but there was an electronic version of my app sent back to Mississauga. When I email Ottawa they say "please note your application is not processed here"

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Oh no. I was legit thanking you for naming my boat. LOL. CIC has lowered my self confidence/ respect to where even if you had meant that as an insult.. I wouldn't have been offended.
hahaha loved your humor and conversation.. Guys (or ladies if there are any) be happy cheer up , keep paddling through , you'll be out of this boat of "despacito" i mean "desperation" soon :) :p

Masonb6888

Jan 9, 2016
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
Feb .06. 2017
Doc's Request.
Oct 10, 13. (Updated PCC, and StatDeca Common-law)
AOR Received.
Feb .23. 2017
File Transfer...
OB570 Stream (stayed in Mississauga)/ Oct 30. 2017 (BGC in progress)
Med's Request
Passed: Mar.3.2017
Med's Done....
Oct. 28. 2016
Passport Req..
Nov. 01. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 22. 2017
LANDED..........
Nov. 24. 2017
Yeah but there was an electronic version of my app sent back to Mississauga. When I email Ottawa they say "please note your application is not processed here"
Maybe that means Mississauga is processing some of us...... If ottawa said your application isn't being processed there. That's kinda good news for us Jeff.. That's somewhat what we want to hear right now.

hahaha loved your humor and conversation.. Guys (or ladies if there are any) be happy cheer up , keep paddling through , you'll be out of this boat of "despacito" i mean "desperation" soon :) :p
Despacito means softly. I too thought it meant desperate.

Reactions: xohaib.shah

xrubanx

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-06-2017
I see that you are a Feb applicant. At this point, I would suggest contact your MP. They might be hesitant but insist on finding out what happened to your file because its been 6 months now (half the processing time) and your file is still not at the VO it should be at. And all the best. Some of these posts break my heart. I am so sorry so many of you are stuck in limbo.
Keep calling. I call about once a week. I have only had one person give me a hard time and be rude. Every other CIC person has been really nice even if they can't provide any new information

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Maybe that means Mississauga is processing some of us...... If ottawa said your application isn't being processed there. That's kinda good news for us Jeff.. That's somewhat what we want to hear right now.

LOL

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017

Ohh btw I truly meant Despacito but with a little addition i.e. "Killing me softly" :p

dranzer19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
15-02-2017
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Trying to talk with an actual person at CIC Mississauga is near impossible..... Tried yesterday several times... Today in the morning, at lunch, just now.... Pathetic! :mad:

And it takes a good 5 minutes each time to go through all the voice prompts and useless messages.....

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Sule2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
My ecas changed to in process but not third line added to clarification that we started processing your application ...and i received email from Mississauga that we transfered your file to london...so is it AOR2?? OR should i wait for email from london visa office that we received ur file for processing and untill third line that we start processing ur file on this date

Reactions: Myrelnp

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
My ecas changed to in process but not third line added to clarification that we started processing your application ...and i received email from Mississauga that we transfered your file to london...so is it AOR2?? OR should i wait for email from london visa office that we received ur file for processing and untill third line that we start processing ur file on this date
We are in London. Never got an email from London. Just noticed a third line appear on June 06 I think, that they started processing our application on May 31st. Wait a few days your third line will appear and that will be your AOR2.

nik_ne

Jun 15, 2017
Yes , third line will be updated once VO starts processing your file . That will be AOR2 and they will also share email with you

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
got my notes....seems they have everything they need (PCC, Schedule A)...for a few months already...And the last time they touched the application was May....of course nothing has being started yet (as expected)...But I dont get why they dont transfer our application....I am out of ideas :(