+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

royalflash

Jun 19, 2017
Yes I don't have Last name so I used N/a all these days but today nothing is working. I tried with unknown also but no success. I had logged to check status daily till 29th and had never faced issue. Don't know why this is happening todayo_O
I faced the similar issue as well. I tried with Unknown in the last name field and it worked. That's when the application status was changed to DIP. No worry, as mpreetsingh said, probably they are working on your application. It'll be a blessing in disguise. :)

Reactions: Allizwell9

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi, oinp hcp only asks for spouse ielts results, not education. Although Express entry crs points are awarded for spouse education and ielts.
Is it ok to only upload ielts for spouse l? Do I also need to send spouse education eca for oinp hcp?
Thanks

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi

I received a NOI for OINP and they require my work contracts. I couldn't find my previous work contract, but the application guide states it's a mandatory document. What can I do? Forget about contacting my previous employer because they won't give me anything.

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
I faced the similar issue as well. I tried with Unknown in the last name field and it worked. That's when the application status was changed to DIP. No worry, as mpreetsingh said, probably they are working on your application. It'll be a blessing in disguise. :)
Mpreetsingh & royalflash I really wish they are changing the status to approved. Sitting in DIP since 12th June which is very frustratingo_O

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
The intake limit error usually tends to happen at the last week of each month and will automatically be resolved in 4-5 days.
Its a relief. I am collecting documents which might take another week. I was afraid by these error news!!!! Thank bro.

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear Members, I have question, I am very confuse. My Crs points are 382, NOC is 2171. I have recreated my profile yesterday (June 30). what are my chances for NOI from OINP and how many days it will take. does points exemption for ICT workers is for 1 week only?

Devt2184

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
+91-9986-150-910 , please add me.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hey guys, quick question, so I have my NOI and I have 6 months to apply yeah? What happens if Ontario annual quota fills up before I apply? will my NOI become invalid? Cos if thats the case shouldnt I hurry up with applying for it?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey guys, quick question, so I have my NOI and I have 6 months to apply yeah? What happens if Ontario annual quota fills up before I apply? will my NOI become invalid? Cos if thats the case shouldnt I hurry up with applying for it?
You have 6 months to apply from the date of NOI. If Quota is filled before your application then you will loose chances of Nomination (NOI remains valid for 6 months that is it will be carried forward to next year if at that time it is within 6 months). If Quota is filled after your application then your Nomination will be deferred to next year. This will probably not the case from this year as they will stop new registrations after 6,000 applicants have applied.

Reactions: mejaz

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear Members, I have question, I am very confuse. My Crs points are 382, NOC is 2171. I have recreated my profile yesterday (June 30). what are my chances for NOI from OINP and how many days it will take. does points exemption for ICT workers is for 1 week only?
Once you receive NOI it will remain valid for 6 months with the same rules it was issued with. That is Scores lower than 400 in your case.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Dear friends,
An hour ago I finally received my nomination... oh, i struggled a bit, but for the feeling of receiving that "do not reply" message it was all worth it...

A major thanks @BillHyatt and everybody else on this forum who helped me to hold on and believe.

Best of luck for @bamdad, @Wandering Mind and all applicants of OINP!
Dream On friends... !
Great news! Congratulations and best wishes for the journey ahead.

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
You have 6 months to apply from the date of NOI. If Quota is filled before your application then you will loose chances of Nomination (NOI remains valid for 6 months that is it will be carried forward to next year if at that time it is within 6 months). If Quota is filled after your application then your Nomination will be deferred to next year. This will probably not the case from this year as they will stop new registrations after 6,000 applicants have applied.
Appreciate it @BillHyatt ! Any clue as to how many nominations still left for this year? I spose they are gonna fly off the table now that ontario's giving out nominations to below 400s huh? I just dont wanna spend 1500$ and get a message telling me "thanx for the cash but we are full for this year" :D....or something along those lines...

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Appreciate it @BillHyatt ! Any clue as to how many nominations still left for this year? I spose they are gonna fly off the table now that ontario's giving out nominations to below 400s huh? I just dont wanna spend 1500$ and get a message telling me "thanx for the cash but we are full for this year" :D....or something along those lines...
Not exactly as I don't have insight to recent data but surely it's less than 2,000 left. If you apply now then you will probably get Nomination by the end of this month. Once your application is sent then chances of Nomination being deferred to next is very low (<1%).

Reactions: mejaz