+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Dear Members, I have question, I am very confuse. My Crs points are 382, NOC is 2171. I have recreated my profile yesterday (June 30). what are my chances for NOI from OINP and how many days it will take. does points exemption for ICT workers is for 1 week only?
Hi, exemption for ICT works till the NOC code has reached its limit. You may get NOI in next 2 weeks. Best of luck.

vw@ut033

Jun 30, 2017
Hello All

Can anyone help me with these two questions please:
1) My birth certificate is not in english and i dont have it with me here its in my home town. Can i attach any other document like drivers license etc and attach a letter of explanation and upload the birth certificate later? is this possible?

2) My current employer does not provide a reference letter just the salary statement and latest appraisal letter.Will this be enough?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hi

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Can you help me with the list of documents needed so that I can proceed accordingly.. What will be my category ? I mean I am not sure under which category I need to fill my application.

My NOC 2281
List down your jobs, and what work you are doing. Get a letter of roles are responsibilities, lets see what information is provided by you employer. On the basis of that you can find the NOC code that will suit you best. Following link will provide you list of NOC codes.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp#find

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
List down your jobs, and what work you are doing. Get a letter of roles are responsibilities, lets see what information is provided by you employer. On the basis of that you can find the NOC code that will suit you best. Following link will provide you list of NOC codes.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp#find
Thanks Shyam,

My NOC 2281 is correct and it matches with the work I do.

I need some information from your end, it would be great help if you can help me.

My CRS is 335

I received email stating Government of Ontario is interested in considering my profile for nomination under PNP express entry.

I did check many links and need some help
1)Is it mandatory to have CRS 400 and above as updated in http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
2)I don't have any work contracts from previous or current employer as there are no bonds or I am not in a contract role anywhere but looks like its mandate
3)I don't have any reference letters part from Job offer and relieving letters with pay slips
4)I don't have any roles and responsibilities letters from any of the employers.

Are the above things mandatory, will my job offer letters, pay slips, experience letters suffice?

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Not exactly as I don't have insight to recent data but surely it's less than 2,000 left. If you apply now then you will probably get Nomination by the end of this month. Once your application is sent then chances of Nomination being deferred to next is very low (<1%).
Thank you... 2000 seems awrite.....maybe I can a wait a week or 2 more.....honestly I still dont get how people with scores 350 can clear the basic 67 point requirement from Ontario.

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Honestly I have seen more talented people in under 400 but their scores are low due to age. They have even more than 70-75 points on 67 Skills Test.

I totally respect those under 400 or even 350 because I Know they are equally talented but doesn't have the previledge of being as Young as Canada wants.
Hey dont get me wrong here....no disrespect to anyone...but i just heard of a guy who got nominated who just had 303 on the crs score. Now hes gonna be hurrying to get all his docs in order and once he pays up they are gonna tell him his profile does not meet minimum score on the 67 point scale yeah? Just feels misleading...

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Honestly I have seen more talented people in under 400 but their scores are low due to age. They have even more than 70-75 points on 67 Skills Test.

I totally respect those under 400 or even 350 because I Know they are equally talented but doesn't have the previledge of being as Young as Canada wants.
Super like!

Thank you for saying this, Bill. I like you even more now :)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hey dont get me wrong here....no disrespect to anyone...but i just heard of a guy who got nominated who just had 303 on the crs score. Now hes gonna be hurrying to get all his docs in order and once he pays up they are gonna tell him his profile does not meet minimum score on the 67 point scale yeah? Just feels misleading...
@BillHyatt will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that anyone who has been able to make an Express Entry profile meets the 67 points criteria. If they didn't meet it, would they be able to create their profile?

Also, it is the responsibility of applicants to do some research and figure out their eligibility before making an application and paying fees.

Reactions: BillHyatt and mejaz

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
Try your 1st name as in passport ( your name + your father's name or whatever is n the passport )
No Sachin have tried all possibilities but not working today. I have checked daily for the status which used to show DIP but today not able to get in to check status. Don't know what's happening?