Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
@Wandering Mind @BillHyatt

Hello :)

I am about to submit my application. Just wanted to confirm if my documents are fine.

I am submitting my offer letter, job reference letter, pay slips, salary certificate, income tax deduction form, bachelors degree in certificate of qualification and confirmation letter from my employer that my probation period is over. I explained in LoE that I donot have a copy of work contracts and so i cannot provide them.

For funds, I got a gift deed and affidavit that my mom gifted me this amount and attached statements of both my mom and my account. The amount was transferred from my moms account to mine via net banking so i mentioned the transaction references. I also explained that i had invested my salary savings in bitcoin and deposited that into my account.

Do you guys think I need to do anything else or is this fine?

I have uploaded all the other documents correctly as specified in the checklist.

Now i'll be ordering eca to ircc and oinp and maybe attach that confirmation as well.

On a side note do you guys think is should wait till july 5 ;)

Thanks for helping out always. :)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello dear friends :) Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I am asking this for my friend. She is into IT sector. CRS 385 and with expectation re-created her profile yesterday but didn't get NOI. She choose 2171 as her NOC although 0213 also matches her job description. Can anybody let me know if any one got NOI with any of the above mentioned NOC. TIA :)

Last edited:

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hello dear friends :) Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I am asking this for my friend. She is into IT sector. CRS 385 and with expectation re-created her profile yesterday but didn't get NOI. She choose 2171 as her NOC although 0213 also matches her job description. Can anybody let me know if any one got NOC with any of the above mentioned NOC. TIA :)
I am also sailing on the same boat. Desperately waiting for an email from CIC

Reactions: KingKurly

rebello

Jun 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
03-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
03-07-2017
Hi Guys,
I have had to recreate my express entry profile due to password issues.
Is it alright if I use a previous NOI pdf or shall I wait for a newer one to arrive and upload it on one-key? @BillHyatt

sat_cse28

Apr 15, 2017
Hi,

Kindly help me!

I have received NOI from Ontario and i am applying through OINP HCP.
I have a created an one key account,

1. While filling the document, my spouse score in writing is 5.5 IELTS, it shows not eligible.Is it mandatory that spouse also should have 6 in all?
2. Within how many days i have to submit my application.

Thanks!

Last edited:

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Guys,
I have had to recreate my express entry profile due to password issues.
Is it alright if I use a previous NOI pdf or shall I wait for a newer one to arrive and upload it on one-key? @BillHyatt
Wait for it or else email them with your new EE profile number and Job Validation Code and ask them to kindly send NOI again.

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Can you please add me to the whatsaap group my number is +14258778246.
Thanks
Ather

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Hi guys I have recently received a notification of interest from Ontario for PNP and my crs score is 345. My back ground, I have 2 masters from US, work experience of over 6 years in data warehouse developer and IELTS L 7, R 9,S 7,W 6.5 WITH overall score of 7.5. After receiving letter of interest i went to check the criteria for Ontario and found I fall under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. And with in this there is a criteria where it says your crs should be 400 or more. But dont get why would they send me a letter of interest if my score is below 400. Please post some info about this it will be very beneficial for me and also for others who are in the same boat.
Thanks Ather

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
THIS WHAT EXACTLY I RECEIVED IN MY CIC ACCOUNT.

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Ontario's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.

If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will still be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories (if applicable) will be able to see your profile for future consideration.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@Wandering Mind @BillHyatt

Hello :)

I am about to submit my application. Just wanted to confirm if my documents are fine.

I am submitting my offer letter, job reference letter, pay slips, salary certificate, income tax deduction form, bachelors degree in certificate of qualification and confirmation letter from my employer that my probation period is over. I explained in LoE that I donot have a copy of work contracts and so i cannot provide them.

For funds, I got a gift deed and affidavit that my mom gifted me this amount and attached statements of both my mom and my account. The amount was transferred from my moms account to mine via net banking so i mentioned the transaction references. I also explained that i had invested my salary savings in bitcoin and deposited that into my account.

Do you guys think I need to do anything else or is this fine?

I have uploaded all the other documents correctly as specified in the checklist.

Now i'll be ordering eca to ircc and oinp and maybe attach that confirmation as well.

On a side note do you guys think is should wait till july 5 ;)

Thanks for helping out always. :)
I think you've covered everything where documents are concerned. Well done and good luck.

About the duplicate ECA report, you don't need to select IRCC again because when you had ordered your ECA report the first time a copy was already sent to IRCC.

This time just select OINP as your recipient. However there's a default option on the WES website which automatically selects IRCC. You must ask WES for a refund for that.

Best wishes.

Reactions: mqamar1994

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi,

Kindly help me!

I have received NOI from Ontario and i am applying through OINP HCP.
I have a created an one key account,

1. While filling the document, my spouse score in writing is 5.5 IELTS, it shows not eligible.Is it mandatory that spouse also should have 6 in all?
2. Within how many days i have to submit my application.

Thanks!
Even I am waiting for a similar kind of response as my spouse also scored 5.5 in writing and speaking

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello People!

It will be greatly helpful if someone can please tell me that for the Proof of Compensation, do we have to submit all listed documents, or just pay slips on company's letter head would be fine?