+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

hdt91

Jun 1, 2017
For the week of June 26, 2017, the OINP will be targeting candidates with work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.
May I ask how long are these specific searches gonna last? Will it just be for this week (from 26 to 30 June)?

joyo

May 16, 2017
Hi all
My profile under NOC 3142 has moved to assessment today. How long does ittake to change to DIP?

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
May I ask how long are these specific searches gonna last? Will it just be for this week (from 26 to 30 June)?
Till the required quota gets over. Cant say how my number of people will the invite or are pending. But you can be fast to respond to this opportunity.

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Hi all
My profile under NOC 3142 has moved to assessment today. How long does ittake to change to DIP?
Its a long process. If you have not provided access to ONIP by ordering a duplicate ECA report, then this is the right time to do.

joyo

May 16, 2017
Its a long process. If you have not provided access to ONIP by ordering a duplicate ECA report, then this is the right time to do.
I have already sent the ECA. It had reached before i submitted my profile in OINP. And I have even received and acknowledgement that it's there with them.

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi All,

I got an email stating that Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) through Express Entry.

Could you please guide me with the further steps and process I need to follow.

How can I inform them my acceptance and proceed further.

Thanks in advance

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi All,

I got an email stating that Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) through Express Entry.

Could you please guide me with the further steps and process I need to follow.

How can I inform them my acceptance and proceed further.

Thanks in advance
Everything you need is explained in detail in the OINP application guide:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Hey guys....could any of you be kind enough to share your successful letter of intent? I have no idea how to go about this!

hamid.123

May 31, 2017
Hi guys,

I’m new to the forum. I received NOI from Ontario with EE 419 score. I’m working on my OINP application (FSWP) and have the following query:

In work history it’s mentioned to list all of your paid work experience in the last ten years. However, I’m only claiming for my last 3.5 years experience in my EE profile and want to do the same for OINP application as I only have all the required proofs for this period only. Is there a way to segregate work experience in the OINP application that I want to be only assessed only? Do I’ve to provide proof for all the work experience mentioned in my application in excess of 3.5 years?

Appreciate if someone can explain it.

Thanks
Folks is there any whatsapp group for OINP application discussions?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hey guys....could any of you be kind enough to share your successful letter of intent? I have no idea how to go about this!
Each person's circumstances are different and that's the reason why each person's letter of intent should be different too.

For example, I did some research about primary schools for my child and in my letter of intent I wrote that so and so area is good for my family since it has a lot of primary schools.

Think about what is important to you - job, education, social network with fellow countrymen etc. - and then do some research for your letter of intent.

Good luck.

Reactions: mejaz