New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
MY NOC is 2147 and current crs is 347... I was trying to improve it and make 403 but out of blue i got NOI
When you created your profile?

Was it new?

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello
I got Ontario letter of interest as well. My score is just 333 and that is why i am very much interested to avail this golden opportunity. Can anyone guide me how should i go further ?
One more thing to ask. I have mistakenly wrote my full name in wrong order in sur name. My full name is Sd Motan Sed. N I have written Sed instead of Sd in the sur name in the express entry profile. But my full name is written Sd Motan Sed and even in the letter of interest its written Sd Motan Sed. Will that can effect my nomination in future?

Reactions: BillHyatt

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello
I got Ontario letter of interest as well. My score is just 333 and that is why i am very much interested to avail this golden opportunity. Can anyone guide me how should i go further ?
One more thing to ask. I have mistakenly wrote my full name in wrong order in sur name. My full name is Sd Motan Sed. N I have written Sed instead of Sd in the sur name in the express entry profile. But my full name is written Sd Motan Sed and even in the letter of interest its written Sd Motan Sed. Will that can effect my nomination in future?
Read their guidance book and apply as soon as reasonably possible. Just correct your name in EE and explain in Letter of Explanation to OINP. Nothing to worry just avail this golden opportunity.

Good Luck!

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Reactions: Mobinu

migena22

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

Sorry for the question, but it's not clear to me... The application for OINP is submitted only online? so we don't have to send docs by post?

Thanks in advance

karthikilan82

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
please add +1 6146952717 to the whatsapp group.
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Really Nice. Could you pls add me to the whatsapp group. My number is +1 (248)979-6905

upinderkaur

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Processing time will be on average 9-14 days for ICT applicants.
how do you know that?

And why people are not able to do anything on onekey portal as they are getting message - HCP stream has reached its intake threshhold.. is it an error or they are paused?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
how do you know that?

And why people are not able to do anything on onekey portal as they are getting message - HCP stream has reached its intake threshhold.. is it an error or they are paused?
This is the average time already for ICT and is expected to remain same. The error will be resolved in 4-5 day maximum as it usually occurs at the month end.

chris90s

Jun 30, 2017
MY NOC is 2147 and current crs is 347... I was trying to improve it and make 403 but out of blue i got NOI
Hi, can I ask what's your Canadian Education Equivalency? We have the same NOC of 2147, my CRS score is 332. But I haven't received NOI yet.
Maybe it's because of my Education equivalency. It's lower than Canadian Bachelor's degree. But in my country, it's BS Information Technology.
Thanks!

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
This is the average time already for ICT and is expected to remain same. The error will be resolved in 4-5 day maximum as it usually occurs at the month end.
you sure this is an error and not the filling up of the quota?
Also there is no accept and no accept option in the mail. is this normal? did they have any change recently?