+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello
I got Ontario letter of interest as well. My score is just 333 and that is why i am very much interested to avail this golden opportunity. Can anyone guide me how should i go further ?
One more thing to ask. I have mistakenly wrote my full name in wrong order in sur name. My full name is Sd Motan Sed. N I have written Sed instead of Sd in the sur name in the express entry profile. But my full name is written Sd Motan Sed and even in the letter of interest its written Sd Motan Sed. Will that can effect my nomination in future?

Nc31

May 10, 2017
May I know if the point of time is mentioned anywhere, as when to initiate ECA report authorization for OINP. I couldn't get the clarity on this aspect, from the OINP guidelines/reference document.

Thanks
I followed someone's advice here, I ordered the duplicate when I was filling ontario form. Space for attention if you are using WES write your confirmation number, pay and print your confirmation from WES scan and attach it with your application. I did that and got email from WES the following day that they have processed and send my request.
Good luck

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Dear friends,
An hour ago I finally received my nomination... oh, i struggled a bit, but for the feeling of receiving that "do not reply" message it was all worth it...

A major thanks @BillHyatt and everybody else on this forum who helped me to hold on and believe.

Best of luck for @bamdad, @Wandering Mind and all applicants of OINP!
Dream On friends... !
Congrats ,

Indeed today is a blessed day .

Long wait .. finally we got it !

Koppolu

Jun 30, 2017
I followed someone's advice here, I ordered the duplicate when I was filling ontario form. Space for attention if you are using WES write your confirmation number, pay and print your confirmation from WES scan and attach it with your application. I did that and got email from WES the following day that they have processed and send my request.
Good luck
That's very useful information. Thanks for sharing your experience

Reactions: Nc31