Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
Seems LIKE ONTARIO REOPENs SOON

This is great news ;D

Question?

Let's say the OINP reopen next week, If I got nominated and received the ITA before the 600 additional points, can I refused the OINP ? Is that make sense to you !

Thanks,

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Yes, you don't have to accept provincial nomination, it would expire in 45 days unless you submit the application to the province. Unless they change the application submission deadlines.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
omar_ahmed21 said:
This is great news ;D

Question?

Let's say the OINP reopen next week, If I got nominated and received the ITA before the 600 additional points, can I refused the OINP ? Is that make sense to you !

Thanks,
If you get PT notification of interest from Ontario, you will need to apply for nomination which based on the previous intake took anything between a month to a year (i cant recall minimum and maximum but you get the idea).

So lets assume you apply.

While you are waiting for nomination - your EOI remains untouched (as far as i know).

Therefore, if in case you get direct ITA (if CRS fall to 440) then you can accept the ITA and file e-APR.

However, your OINP application fee is not refundable.

Hope it helps.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
If you get PT notification of interest from Ontario, you will need to apply for nomination which based on the previous intake took anything between a month to a year (i cant recall minimum and maximum but you get the idea).

So lets assume you apply.

While you are waiting for nomination - your EOI remains untouched (as far as i know).

Therefore, if in case you get direct ITA (if CRS fall to 440) then you can accept the ITA and file e-APR.

However, your OINP application fee is not refundable.

Hope it helps.

+1 Thanks

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mthornt said:
Yes, you don't have to accept provincial nomination, it would expire in 45 days unless you submit the application to the province. Unless they change the application submission deadlines.
Hopefully I can get ITA directly .

Kaisar_4418

Jan 27, 2017
Hi everyone!!!

Just needed to know one thing. Does OINP intake completes its whole quota in one go
or is it going to take several times to complete that?

If anyone has any idea about it, please share.

cn819

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
04-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-08-2017
pls add me +852 98411588

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Hi everyone,

I applied for the Ontario Provincial Nominee - PhD stream. I applied basically one year ago and in October I received my nomination. I collected all the documents (with the certified translations) and I sent everything before the expiration date of the Nomination (April 2017) to CIC in Nova Scotia. I sent the package on Feb 08 2017 and they received it on Feb 13 2017. Waiting now for the acknowledgement letter and so on.

abbasm5

Feb 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions related to the OINP for PhD graduates application form 0196E. The questions and concerns are listed below:

3. For applicants currently in Canada (a copy of your Work Permit, Study Permit, Temporary Resident Visa, and/or any other Canadian immigration document or entry stamp must be provided with your application package) Status: Temporary foreign worker - Student - visitor

Currently, I have a post graduate work permit. Shall I choose temporary foreign worker? Kindly advise.

I started my PhD in Sep 2012 and finished in Oct 2016, went to my country for vacation in June 2013 and May 2015. I changed my status to worker (post graduate working permit) after I finished my PhD. I also went to the US a few times. Shall I include all these dates? Kindly advise.

9. State the amount of funds in Canadian dollars that are available to you now to cover day to day expenses for you and your immediate family members (if applicable) for the next 12 months (please consult the Application Guide for International Graduates [PhD and Masters] on fund requirements).

It is mentioned in the application guidelines that funds for PhD is not required. Shall I write N/A or give them the amount in my account? Kindly advise.

10. List all revenues that you are expecting to receive within the next 12 months. Use a separate sheet if necessary (please consult the Application Guide for International Graduates [PhD and Masters] for more details).

It is mentioned in the application guidelines that funds for PhD is not required. Shall I write N/A or give them the amount in my account? Kindly advise.
________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you in advance

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hello,

I am also working on this form. Do you know how to fill it out on computer? After finishing the first three pages and save it, I went on to fill the next pages. But when I saved again, the next few pages will overwrite the first three pages. So I can never get a complete finished form.

abbasm5 said:
Hello everyone,

I have a few questions related to the OINP for PhD graduates application form 0196E. The questions and concerns are listed below:

3. For applicants currently in Canada (a copy of your Work Permit, Study Permit, Temporary Resident Visa, and/or any other Canadian immigration document or entry stamp must be provided with your application package) Status: Temporary foreign worker - Student - visitor

Currently, I have a post graduate work permit. Shall I choose temporary foreign worker? Kindly advise.

I started my PhD in Sep 2012 and finished in Oct 2016, went to my country for vacation in June 2013 and May 2015. I changed my status to worker (post graduate working permit) after I finished my PhD. I also went to the US a few times. Shall I include all these dates? Kindly advise.

9. State the amount of funds in Canadian dollars that are available to you now to cover day to day expenses for you and your immediate family members (if applicable) for the next 12 months (please consult the Application Guide for International Graduates [PhD and Masters] on fund requirements).

10. List all revenues that you are expecting to receive within the next 12 months. Use a separate sheet if necessary (please consult the Application Guide for International Graduates [PhD and Masters] for more details).

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you in advance