+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hello,

I read somewhere that if EE profile is older than 3 months, it may not get NOI. I created my profile in April 2016, does that mean I need to withdraw my current profile and re-create it, in order to be considered by OINP.

Also, I am not able to download Nominee Application Form, can some one let me know if there is some issue going on or provide me a working link to download it.

Thanks in advance!

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
gpsingh12 said:
Hello,

I read somewhere that if EE profile is older than 3 months, it may not get NOI. I created my profile in April 2016, does that mean I need to withdraw my current profile and re-create it, in order to be considered by OINP.

Also, I am not able to download Nominee Application Form, can some one let me know if there is some issue going on or provide me a working link to download it.

Thanks in advance!
I haven't seen that anywhere, you may want to wait until more news from OINP tomorrow before making a decision to re-create your profile.

ant_ant_ant

Feb 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gpsingh12 said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
for some reason I want to re-create my profile as well but I am not sure it is the smart thing to do, what if they chose people in an ascending order according to the date they enter the EE pool? who knows what the criteria are?

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
gpsingh12 said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
this is from my understanding and from what i remember
last year they had a technical problem where the PT NOI for OINP did not reach many candidates who had an old EE profile. for a quick fix it was advised that a new EE profile be made and the old profile was to be deleted.
For those who did that they received the PT NOI in 24 hrs.

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Please refer the following link which is the OINP update page - dated 24 Nov 2015

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

November 24, 2015

Express Entry is an Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) application management system to manage permanent resident applications for skilled migration to Canada.

Ontario uses Express Entry (EE) to select potential nominees for permanent residence under two Ontario Express Entry Streams.

It has come to our attention that technical issues may have resulted in candidates not receiving Notification of Interest (NOI) though they believe they meet the criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry streams. If you believe you fall into this category and have not received an NOI within one month of submitting your EE profile, we encourage you to create a new profile in the EE system. If you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

If you have any questions about your EE profile please contact Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
gpsingh12 said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
I think it's a good idea to do so. Even if you do get a NOI, your profile will be expriring soon, so you'll have to create a new one anyway and will need to notify OINP of this change and ask them to update your application, which can be quite a hassle. They might take a long time to respond to your request and you'll almost have a stroke while you wait, if you're anything like me... :).

ant_ant_ant

Feb 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maribui said:
I think it's a good idea to do so. Even if you do get a NOI, your profile will be expriring soon, so you'll have to create a new one anyway and will need to notify OINP of this change and ask them to update your application, which can be quite a hassle. They might take a long time to respond to your request and you'll almost have a stroke while you wait, if you're anything like me... :).
good point!

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
maribui said:
ya.. very true, thinking that I created a new one, as the complete process is going to take some time, and my profile getting expired in between the process would be a pain :'(

Thanks for bringing up a very valid point. And any info on "Nominee Application Form" can anyone download it and when do we need to fill it, after getting NOI (in case we get lucky :D) ?

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
gpsingh12 said:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
Old Application Form is not valid anymore, this time everything will be online... the system has 21 Tabs.. all documents need up be loaded as well...payment via Mastercard/Visa...this should speed up few things..keep all your documents scanned and sorted...

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Cause I have seen it :D, they will replicate the French system, so if you have seen the French Speaking Skilled Worker online system then you know what is coming up tomorrow... it has 21 tabs out of which 2 tabs are for uploading documents... there are few other changes as well, thats in terms of documents requirement..

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Guys QQ:

In the EE profile it asks for your work experience with location (country), can any one help with the following:

If one employed by and works for an Indian Company and is deputed in a different country to work then would the experience need 3 rows instead of 1 -
as in from Jan 2010 till date I am in the same company but deputed in different countries on work permit visa (makes it 1 row from jan 2010 till date)
Jan 2010 till date - India

or in 3 rows as below:

Jan 2010 till Jan 2012 - India
Feb 2012 till Jul 2012 - UK
Aug 2012 till date - India

Thanks.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gooDevil said:
Guys QQ:

In the EE profile it asks for your work experience with location (country), can any one help with the following:

If one employed by and works for an Indian Company and is deputed in a different country to work then would the experience need 3 rows instead of 1 -
as in from Jan 2010 till date I am in the same company but deputed in different countries on work permit visa (makes it 1 row from jan 2010 till date)
Jan 2010 till date - India

or in 3 rows as below:

Jan 2010 till Jan 2012 - India
Feb 2012 till Jul 2012 - UK
Aug 2012 till date - India

Thanks.
Why?

When it comes to your work experience you have worked for same company. So work experience would be for India.
However in personal history that is a different story.
You need to change your address history accordingly and you shall also indicate it in your travelling history.

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
You scare me here...did you say there are some change in document requirement? Could you please tell us what are these changes? I have prepared everything according to the current requirement...

Also how can you log into the French online application system? I also tried to take a look but it requires first to create an account, no?

Thank you very much!