+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

sambhavib

May 6, 2017
Hi all,

Could anyone help me in understanding what does awaiting information status means? I received an email for clear passport copy and Wes which I have sent on the same day and have received acknowledgement as well. But after a week it was changed from assessment to awaiting information. Not sure what's happening... really worried.. could anyone please comment on this?

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi all,

Could anyone help me in understanding what does awaiting information status means? I received an email for clear passport copy and Wes which I have sent on the same day and have received acknowledgement as well. But after a week it was changed from assessment to awaiting information. Not sure what's happening... really worried.. could anyone please comment on this?

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi all,

Hi,
Don't worry, soon oinp will email you the required information in details.

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
Hi, Got an invitation for OPNP through Entry Express.
Does anyone know, in how much time we need to apply for OPNP for consideration?

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hello seniors... One suggestion I need.. I got invitation from Ontario yest. I HV almost all the documents ready. I only lack pof. So if I make fd of required funds this week, then how I should go about?? Plz explain me precisely. Tq

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
hi

In the work experience, if there is a gap of 14 days in between two jobs, what we should mention?
Do we have to mention as unemployed at that time?

TIA

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

In the work experience, if there is a gap of 14 days in between two jobs, what we should mention?
Do we have to mention as unemployed at that time?

TIA
Yes, in other activities

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mean on the other activities section, on the oinp efilling. Then on the activity you write unemployed. Hope it heps

sushantrise47

May 20, 2017
I received OINP nomination on the 12th. My score is 402, NOC 2171 (& outland) and timeline as follows:
Apr 12 - Profile created
Apr 13 - NOI
May 8 - Submitted, Assessment, DIP
May 12 - Nomination
Hi manboarpig,
Can you please tell me how to apply for OINP? I applied for EE this month. Score - 408, NOC 2173.
Please reply.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Last edited:

bhaveshsolanki

Jan 24, 2017
Hi manboarpig,
Can you please tell me how to apply for OINP? I applied for EE this month. Score - 408, NOC 2173.
Please reply.
Hello Sushant,

I don't know if I understood your quedtion correctly, but, as far as I understood you can apply for OINP only when they send you a NOI i.e. notofication of interest. Meaning they send you an email stating that they are interested to have you in Ontario and then you can apply.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

By the way, I have same crs score as you and same NOC.

Hope there would be a draw on 31st for atleast 408 crs score :)