+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP Online Application Process 2017

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi all, kindly share your experiences of filling OINP-HCP online application. It will be appreciated if anyone can post the process with links.

Some of the applicants aren't able to access application portals. The One-Key is asking for enrolment number and pin whereas direct link from Ontario website is not moving forward from Captcha.

Kindly share if you are facing the same problem or are able to find any solution to it.

Cheers!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for confirming. For those who are still not able to access can follow the simple guide below:

1) Make One-Key account and register your email.
2) Go to OINP-HCP apply online and click on the Red Button that will take you to the link where you need to complete Captcha.
3) If it is working then simply follow guides and then login with One-Key username and password you set and after that you will get an email confirming your file number.

The e-filling process will be discussed in the upcoming posts.

If the Captcha is not working for you then try to follow these steps depending on your device and browsers.

1) Close every open file in your computer or it is better to restart it.
2) Go to your browser and delete all history from beginning including cookies.
3) Now ensure you allow flash, java script, cookies for the OINP and One-Key website.
4) Now open Private Browsing for Safari and for Chrome press Ctrl+Shift+N.
5) Now try to follow the above guide and hopefully you will be fine.

If it doesn't solve your problem then you should contact their technical staff, but it is better to try the above method before contacting them.

Note: You donot need enrolment number or password for e-filling.

Good Luck with your application.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Once you have created your account the next step include:

1) Go to the link: https://www.services.citizenship.gov.on.ca/pnp_index/resources/app/guest/index.html#!/
2) Once you are in the link, you will click I am not Robot and complete Captcha.
3) After that you will select option I am A returning user who has previously registered for the OINP.
4) Then there will be an option sign in with One-Key ID. Just fill Username and Password.
5) The you will select continue in the next page.
6) The you will fill the details: Last Name, First Name, and Email.
7) Then you will click on the application (File Number) and it will open. Complete 21 Tabs (Guides will follow in the next posts).
8) You can click either on Check for Errors or Summary. If errors then complete tabs and when all tabs are green then move to Step 9.
9) Then click on Pay and Submit your Application.
10) Fill the Payment Details and Follow instructions. Then Pay for your application.
11) If everything goes fine you will receive AOR in few minutes.

Details for filling the tabs will be added shortly. I have added some common FAQ's related to OINP-HCP 2017 Application.

FAQ's

1) When I try to login it ask me for enrolment number and pin. Where will I find it?

Ans: It is a system error and you don't need these details. Go to the link in Step 1 above and in Step 3 click I am a new user. Then follow instructions.

2) I am not able to move forward as my Captcha is not working properly?

Ans: Try to repeat process presented in Post 3. Hopefully it will work otherwise email their Technical Staff.

3) I am not able to make payment using my Visa Card or Drafts?

Ans: Ontario only accepts Visa or Master Credit Cards, and therefore, you cannot make payments through Debit Cards. They don't accept Pay-orders, drafts or Bank Transfers any more.

4) My payment was deducted and receipt was received but my file still shows not submitted?

Ans: Firstly, before making payment close every other folder or tabs and make sure your internet is working properly. In some cases where Payment is deducted but not authorised by the retailer (Ontario) it may take up-to 4 working days to resolve. If it isn't authorised within 4 working days your payment will be returned. However, You should immediately email to Ontario providing reference to your file number and last four digit of the card.

AOR (submitted status) may take time if some of the details are missing or there are some discrepancies between dates you have added. Normally, it takes 48 hours for AOR to be issued for those who didn't receive it immediately.

5) What is the timeline after payment?

Ans: After you have made payment, you will have to go through the following timeline:

a) AOR (usually within few minutes or up-to 48 hours)
b) Submitted (usually same day or up-to 48 hours)
c) Assessment (on average 7-10 Days)
d) Decision in Progress (on average 10-14 Days after Assessment Started)
e) Approved/Decision Made (on average 7-10 Days after DIP Status)

Timelines vary for each month and each case. You should expect decision anywhere from 1 to 3 months.

6) What is the deadline for submitting Application after NOI and started e-filling for HCP?

Ans: You will have 6 months from NOI, and 14 Days once you started e-filling. However, you may delete your e-filling within 14 days and start over again anytime within 6 months. In this case you may need to write in LOE for the reasons of deleting the first e-filling.

7) Once I am nominated will my points be automatically added to EE Profile?

Ans: No. You will be required to accept nomination within 30 Days of receiving it.

8) Can I apply for more than 1 Provinces at a same time?

Ans: Yes. As long as you haven't accepted or have a nomination pending in your EE Profile.

These are few common FAQ's that I have included in this post. In the next posts I will include 21 Tabs and FAQ's related to them.

I Hope this will help. Thanks and Good Luck to all.:)

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Once you have created your account the next step include:

1) Go to the link: https://www.services.citizenship.gov.on.ca/pnp_index/resources/app/guest/index.html#!/
2) Once you are in the link, you will click I am not Robot and complete Captcha.
3) After that you will select option I am A returning user who has previously registered for the OINP.
4) Then there will be an option sign in with One-Key ID. Just fill Username and Password.
5) The you will select continue in the next page.
6) The you will fill the details: Last Name, First Name, and Email.
7) Then you will click on the application (File Number) and it will open. Complete 21 Tabs (Guides will follow in the next posts).
8) You can click either on Check for Errors or Summary. If errors then complete tabs and when all tabs are green then move to Step 9.
9) Then click on Pay and Submit your Application.
10) Fill the Payment Details and Follow instructions. Then Pay for your application.
11) If everything goes fine you will receive AOR in few minutes.

Details for filling the tabs will be added shortly. I have added some common FAQ's related to OINP-HCP 2017 Application.

FAQ's

1) When I try to login it ask me for enrolment number and pin. Where will I find it?

Ans: It is a system error and you don't need these details. Go to the link in Step 1 above and in Step 3 click I am a new user. Then follow instructions.

2) I am not able to move forward as my Captcha is not working properly?

Ans: Try to repeat process presented in Post 3. Hopefully it will work otherwise email their Technical Staff.

3) I am not able to make payment using my Visa Card or Drafts?

Ans: Ontario only accepts Visa or Master Credit Cards, and therefore, you cannot make payments through Debit Cards. They don't accept Pay-orders, drafts or Bank Transfers any more.

4) My payment was deducted and receipt was received but my file still shows not submitted?

Ans: Firstly, before making payment close every other folder or tabs and make sure your internet is working properly. In some cases where Payment is deducted but not authorised by the retailer (Ontario) it may take up-to 4 working days to resolve. If it isn't authorised within 4 working days your payment will be returned. However, You should immediately email to Ontario providing reference to your file number and last four digit of the card.

AOR (submitted status) may take time if some of the details are missing or there are some discrepancies between dates you have added. Normally, it takes 48 hours for AOR to be issued for those who didn't receive it immediately.

5) What is the timeline after payment?

Ans: After you have made payment, you will have to go through the following timeline:

a) AOR (usually within few minutes or up-to 48 hours)
b) Submitted (usually same day or up-to 48 hours)
c) Assessment (on average 7-10 Days)
d) Decision in Progress (on average 10-14 Days after Assessment Started)
e) Approved/Decision Made (on average 7-10 Days after DIP Status)

Timelines vary for each month and each case. You should expect decision anywhere from 1 to 3 months.

6) What is the deadline for submitting Application after NOI and started e-filling for HCP?

Ans: You will have 6 months from NOI, and 14 Days once you started e-filling. However, you may delete your e-filling within 14 days and start over again anytime within 6 months. In this case you may need to write in LOE for the reasons of deleting the first e-filling.

7) Once I am nominated will my points be automatically added to EE Profile?

Ans: No. You will be required to accept nomination within 30 Days of receiving it.

8) Can I apply for more than 1 Provinces at a same time?

Ans: Yes. As long as you haven't accepted or have a nomination pending in your EE Profile.

These are few common FAQ's that I have included in this post. In the next posts I will include 21 Tabs and FAQ's related to them.

I Hope this will help. Thanks and Good Luck to all.:)

Dexter00

May 19, 2017
Hi, so after NOI from ontario, we have six months to apply for OPNP? As for me it will take more than one month to collect all documents.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, so after NOI from ontario, we have six months to apply for OPNP? As for me it will take more than one month to collect all documents.

Yes your NOI is valid for 6 months.

Toujour987moi

May 21, 2017
Hello,
Can anyone please help me,
I received NOI from OINP on april 12, submited my application on April 24.
On april 29 its assessment began. I was only asked on may 15 to send a consent form to CES for releasing information of my diplomas assessment with OINP, which i did, and the next day my profile passed to "decision in progress".
I have 408 points, IELTS (clb) L10, W8,R10,S10.
Noc code 1111, almost 2 years of experience, 27 years old.
Can anyone please say how long it might take for the decision?
Thank you, wish you all the best!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello,
Can anyone please help me,
I received NOI from OINP on april 12, submited my application on April 24.
On april 29 its assessment began. I was only asked on may 15 to send a consent form to CES for releasing information of my diplomas assessment with OINP, which i did, and the next day my profile passed to "decision in progress".
I have 408 points, IELTS (clb) L10, W8,R10,S10.
Noc code 1111, almost 2 years of experience, 27 years old.
Can anyone please say how long it might take for the decision?
Thank you, wish you all the best!
As answered before in question 5 on average it takes 7-10 days from Decision in Progress to Approval/Decision. So, hopefully you will know by the end of this week.

aastham

May 25, 2017
Hey. I have started my OINP application.I am confused at Bank Statements. Is it necessary to showcase the settlement funds in the bank statements. And If I do not show that amount is the outstanding balance. Do they reject it and what happens if they reject,

thank you

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hey. I have started my OINP application.I am confused at Bank Statements. Is it necessary to showcase the settlement funds in the bank statements. And If I do not show that amount is the outstanding balance. Do they reject it and what happens if they reject,

thank you
You should have a closing balance above the threshold set by CIC from the date of Application till you are Nominated. Otherwise your application will be rejected.

However, there are other options like FD, Stocks and etc that you can attach as a proof. Read the PDF version of Guidance for more details.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, my application status was in "Decision in progress" until today, when it changed to "Awaiting information". I didn't receive any email from OINP requesting additional info or documents.

Anybody has experience with it? I sent them an email but would like to hear from your experiences.
Thanks!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello guys, my application status was in "Decision in progress" until today, when it changed to "Awaiting information". I didn't receive any email from OINP requesting additional info or documents.

Anybody has experience with it? I sent them an email but would like to hear from your experiences.
Thanks!
Usually, it happens for ECA Report if not accessible for some reasons or they need a final check of bank statements.
Otherwise, it will change back DIP or you should receive email within 48 Hours.

Reactions: chente