+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys can anyone help please?

I received NOI on April 12, 2017. I am submitting my OINP application now. I have shown that I am MARRIED and also that my family is NOT ACCOMPANYING me. Still in the family documents section of application it asks to upload personal details page of passport of dependents also. Is it necessary to upload family passport pages even if they are not accompanying me?
Actually their passports have expired and I did not find this information anywhere prior to filling the form, that one also has to provide passport details of dependents, even if they are not accompanying you. Can I submit using their expired passport page copies now and later on send new passport page copies? I can write a LOE for that. Will the officer accept my application or he will put it in incomplete or reject it? Please help what should I do?
My 14 days deadline has already started and it will take me at least two more weeks to get their new passports.I have applied for their new passports also.

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
Thank you for sharing brother!
One question?, for work experience did you only sent the reference letter?, or did you had to also send tax returns and payslips?
The point is to have as many supporting documents as you can to strengthen your case. I had included tax returns and payslips as well.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Thank you! My CRS was a mere 400. It's 1000 now after the nomination! I need to submit my case on CIC soon as my IELTS expires in September.
Have you been nominated by Ontario? Did Ontario ask for police clearance certificate and medical certificate to process your pnp application?

Live life

May 6, 2017
Hey savyy,
I got nomination last week and I think I can help you out here.
1. Upload all documents on ONe-key portal and that's it.
2. If Ontario sends you an e-mail requesting authorization from WES, you need to go on WES website, login, go on "My Account" > order duplicate > select purpose (Immigration) > Add Recipient (Provincial Nominee Program) > Select "Ontario Immigration Nominee Program" > Pay fees.
After that, you just wait for them to change your status from Assessment to DIP.
3. All my documents were complete. Pay attention on the scanned documents, such as passport, photograph and bank statements (in English)...

It worked very well for me. My profile got approved faster than I thought.
Good luck!
Hi does Ontario ask for police clearance certificate and medical certificate before approving nomination?

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hey savyy,
I got nomination last week and I think I can help you out here.
1. Upload all documents on ONe-key portal and that's it.
2. If Ontario sends you an e-mail requesting authorization from WES, you need to go on WES website, login, go on "My Account" > order duplicate > select purpose (Immigration) > Add Recipient (Provincial Nominee Program) > Select "Ontario Immigration Nominee Program" > Pay fees.
After that, you just wait for them to change your status from Assessment to DIP.
3. All my documents were complete. Pay attention on the scanned documents, such as passport, photograph and bank statements (in English)...

It worked very well for me. My profile got approved faster than I thought.
Good luck!
Thank you MapleLeaf.com.br for a detailed explanation! :)
You mentioned "Pay attention to your scanned documents" does that mean they should be clear right? or you want to emphasize on something else?
One more query that I have please. My father is helping me with the funds and there is a sudden deposit of money. Its not a 6 month old deposit. My queries: 1. Will a suddent deposit ok 2.) Will the bank statements be enough or should I attach any more documents like gift deed, etc.

Live life

May 6, 2017
No, this is only after ITA.
My agent asked me to start the PCC certificate which I am submitting the pnp application assuming that province will ask for it during approval of nomination. Can someone please confirm that both the PCC and medical report are required only after the ITA is received from cic

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My agent asked me to start the PCC certificate which I am submitting the pnp application assuming that province will ask for it during approval of nomination. Can someone please confirm that both the PCC and medical report are required only after the ITA is received from cic
You can start preparing the PCC from the countries you have lived in the past, but for OINP do not need PCC and medical report. Just read the OINP official pdf guide. And, if your "agent" really said that, FIRE him/her.

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Thank you Savyy! Let me try and answer your queries:
1. You only need to upload the docs in one-key portal. No need to send any hard copies.
2. Some people have been asked to do this during assessment. I was not asked. You can do it or you can wait for them to ask you. They will not reject you for not authorizing them. If you want to be on the safer side and authorize them, then you can do it.
3. I had an interesting case. I worked for company A for 1 year and company B for 8 years. I did mention both companies on Express Entry but submitted reference letter only from company B. I was asked to provide more docs for work experience during assessment and was given 15 days to provide the same. I assumed they want reference letter from company A since I had already provided the letter from company B. So I quickly contacted company A and got it in 12 days. I was very happy and submitted the doc. The same day the status change to DIP. The next day, to my surprise, I got a call from Ontario. They told me that they were not looking for reference letter from company A at all. What they wanted was a confirmation from company B that I was working there for 40 hours/week. Company B reference letter states that I am a full time permanent employee but does not mention my working hours. So I had to go to company B and get my letter updated, which they did in couple of days. I submitted the updated reference letter on Friday and was nominated on the next Tuesday!
OINP actually helped me correct my reference letter. I think if I had got a direct federal invite, they would have rejected me. But OINP gave me a chance to update my docs. I am really thankful to them for that. So try and make sure your documents are in order.
Wish you the best!
Great! Thanks for the detailed reply! :) All my employment related documents have 40 hours/week. Congratulations! :):)

MedGB

Apr 27, 2016
Guys, I've recreated my EE profile but I keep getting this error ""We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team"" whenever I try to update EE information in my job bank account. Does anyone know how to fix that? I'm stuck at this

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Guys, I've recreated my EE profile but I keep getting this error ""We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team"" whenever I try to update EE information in my job bank account. Does anyone know how to fix that? I'm stuck at this
I'm getting the same error :(
I've been trying since yesterday, with no luck.

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Hello,

Is it possible to make a change on the profile after NOI? I need to update my education, it will decrease my points to 396 (still bachelor's degree), but my wife will take IELTS and we will maintain the 400+ points before we apply.

Would this cause any problem?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
I've done that update before and it was fine though, that's really frustrating :(
I keep getting same error and I couldn't find any reason for it
  • Your new Express Entry profile number has been applied to your Job Bank user account.
SUCCESS!!!
Try it now brother, maybe now it works for you too :D.