+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
sandyboy said:
I submitted my EE Profile today morning (Indian Time) . Score is 411 .
When can I expect PT Notification ?
No one can say for sure. Some just waited for a few hours. Others had to wait for a week before getting one.

Please bookmark this thread so we can track each other's status: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/no-pt-nomination-yet-for-oopnp-t299673.135.html

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Thanks bellaluna & Asivad Anac for your insights!

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, for the personal and work history section, do i mention my holiday travel (6 days) and business travel (7 days) outside my country.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi guys, im joining this thread. Just mailed out my application and it arrived there today. :)

I wrote an email to them right after i got the letter of interest, inquiring whether my CSQ application last year will affect Ontario pnp application. They just replied last night. They did not address to my question directly, but they reminded me that there will be no refund for the application fees if i applied to multiple streams.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hemi427 said:
Hey guys, for the personal and work history section, do i mention my holiday travel (6 days) and business travel (7 days) outside my country.
I actually mentioned all my trips outside my country of origin, including travelling. It's quite cumbersome to write down everything....but I personally think it's better to make it more detailed.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Urgent question to those that got a PT already:

When you recreated your profile, did you use your original GCkey or created a new one?

Please reply as I think I see a trend where those who got a PT used their original GCkey to create a new EE profile.
What I did is to create a fresh GCkey and everything and I haven't got a PT yet. Maybe this is the reason? O_O

This is slightly out of desperation, but maybe there's a connection so please share your feedback.

Thank you very much!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
T365 said:
Urgent question to those that got a PT already:

When you recreated your profile, did you use your original GCkey or created a new one?

Please reply as I think I see a trend where those who got a PT used their original GCkey to create a new EE profile.
What I did is to create a fresh GCkey and everything and I haven't got a PT yet. Maybe this is the reason? O_O

This is slightly out of desperation, but maybe there's a connection so please share your feedback.

Thank you very much!
Its not possible to have 2 EE profiles with 1 GCKEY.. you must create a new gckey tp create new profile.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Miumiu said:
Its not possible to have 2 EE profiles with 1 GCKEY.. you must create a new gckey tp create new profile.
It is if you withdraw the first profile and create a new one.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
I am interested to apply but while I'm checking it says:All applicants must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree. When I try to check for the FREE assessment of WES canada for my bachelor its says it is equivalent only to completion of secondary education and community college diploma(2 years) but for WES USA it says it is equivalent to Bachelor.

any hopes for me???

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
T365 said:
Hi Everyone,

Can those who already got a PT from OOPNP confirm if this "checklist" is accurate?? Based on everything I've seen, here are the things one should to get a PT:

1. Meet 400 CRS cutoff
2. Resubmit profile after June 1
3. Tick Ontario only
4. No representative - not sure about this one, but I think I've seen 2 posts saying that when they resubmitted themselves instead of their agents, they got a PT.

Anything else missing here?

So far there are four of us who resubmitted their profiles a few days back but haven't got a PT yet, mostly with 217x NOC's.

Thank you in advance for the guidance.
I think it goes more like:

1. Meet 400 CRS cutoff
2. Resubmit profile after June 1
3. Tick Ontario only Make sure Ontario is included (Can be All Provinces or a combination of Provinces including Ontario).
4. No representative - not sure about this one, but I think I've seen 2 posts saying that when they resubmitted themselves instead of their agents, they got a PT.

Stuckup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Stuckup said:
if you are at 464, i would say don't delete profile, you will get ITA in few draws. If you get selected in OPNP also, PNP will take 4 to 5 months, than PR through express entry 4 to 5 months. So if i was in your place i would wait for ITA rather than OPNP.
I earlier mention guys, if u r above 465 and if u get pnp invite, i would say u have 45 days to apply, prepare all docs for pnp, wait upto 40 days, u might get next ITA draw and chances for ppl above 465 will be bright, if you dont get ITA than u have option PNP. This way u r not wasting 1500$ (but for ppl whom 1500$ doesnt matter for them, i cannot say anything). For ppl below 450, if u have pnp invite, just go for it.