+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

CEC321

Dec 3, 2014
I saw on PNP Master stream that the applicant "Not to have intention for further studies",
I wonder if there is such a restriction in OOPNP, I do not see this restriction,
is it possible to apply for study permit while the OOPNP application is in process?

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Hello
I visited Canada as a visitor in the past and as such got a UCI number. I am now outside Canada. While applying for Ontario PNP, there is a column:

1. For applicants currently in Canada (a copy of your Work Permit, Study Permit, Temporary Resident Visa, and/or any other Canadian immigration document or entry stamp must be provided with your application package)

What shall I fill over here as I am presently not in Canada ?

2. Please provide the Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, also known as a client ID number.

Shall I put the UCI number which I got when I applied for Visitor Visa ?

3. Expiration Date of Current Citizenship and Immigration Canada Document.

Visa expired in 2014. Shall I put that date here ?

Or all of these question specific to people presently in Canada ?

Your help would be appreciated.

xander_jon83

Oct 5, 2009
Hello,

Got my PT Notification of Interest yesterday through my CIC Account. My PR express entry
application is under the Canadian Experience Class.

I have 45 days to submit a complete package to get the nomination.

A few things to share:

1. Getting the Notification does not invalidate your EE application, nor does it require for you to submit a new profile/application.

What this notification simply does is it gives you an extra 600 points to bolster your EE profile and then get the ITA very quickly. You are more than likely to get approved for PR after receiving this nomination.

2. Settlement funds are required of ALL applicants, regardless of whether you fall under the Skilled Foreign Worker or Canadian Experience Class streams.

Good luck to those of us who have received the Notification of Interest.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have latest updates with the OOPNP EE stream? Is the 2,700 cap filled already? Are people still getting PT's? Specific NOC's not getting PT's?

I just heard about the news today and immediately withdrew/recreated my EE profile, hoping to God I still receive a PT... :(

Thanks in advance to those who'll share their feedback and thoughts.

jonkrav

Apr 27, 2014
jonkrav said:
Does anyone know if this will work similar to the employer driven PNP where if you are accepted you are given a letter which you can take down to the border to give you a 1 year work permit?
^^ Bumping this question as I am still curious if anyone knows

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
please help me! I submitted an online application to SINP and later I discovered I missed uploading a couple of documents (settlement plan, and conduct disclosure). Now, can I create a new SINP online application? Is there anyway to cancel the submitted application?

plz plz plz help me,,,am so frustrated :'(

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milcah said:
Hi,

Can someone clarify if this OOPNP is only for CEC applicants???

My points in 434 and have applied under FSW since I have never studied or worked in Canada before.

OOPNP guidelines states :
"To prove your intention to settle in Ontario, you will need to demonstrate one year of physical residence in Ontario, in the past two years, and your presence in the province at the time of your application. You should provide credit card statements, leasing documents or bills and accounts with your name and Ontario address."

This point confuses me. How will I be able to provide this document.

Could someone please help.

Hi,

Where did you read that ?

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Oka said:
I dont see anything like this in the guide...
where is it from??
This is in the instruction guide for Masters and PhD students. They have a different guideline and different application form. I believe that is not valid for OOPNP EE.

ByeByeIndia

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frends who are applying for ONP under FSW and working in IT related professions (NOC 2171, 2173, 2174)

How are you proceeding on the license for regulated professions part of the application ?

Please guide

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
ByeByeIndia said:
Frends who are applying for ONP under FSW and working in IT related professions (NOC 2171, 2173, 2174)

How are you proceeding on the license for regulated professions part of the application ?

Please guide
Hey 2171 is not a regulated occupation in Canada to my knowledge. Am I wrong?

ByeByeIndia

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
No, you are not.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_PROF_PROFS.html
According to this link, COMPUTER ENGINEERING and SOFTWARE ENGINEERING comes under regulated professions which needs license !!! :'( :'(

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f1ahmed said:
This is in the instruction guide for Masters and PhD students. They have a different guideline and different application form. I believe that is not valid for OOPNP EE.
Can anyone confirm this one since i can not find it in guidelines.

It is for Masters PNP i know that coz i got PNP denied due to this regulation. I don't want to risk money again if the regulation remains same.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
intensecool said:
Can anyone confirm this one since i can not find it in guidelines.

It is for Masters PNP i know that coz i got PNP denied due to this regulation. I don't want to risk money again if the regulation remains same.
What was the reason for your refusal? was it one of these: "credit card statements, leasing documents or bills and accounts with your name and Ontario address"??