+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

lezra

Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my PT notification last week and I plan to get my application assessed against CEC requirements.

I have standard experience from my previous employers (All outside CANADA) - worked in the company from X date to Y date, designation was Z etc.
I can get a detailed experience letter from my current employer (CANADIAN).

Do I have to submit detailed reference letters (roles & responsibilities, no. hours per week etc.) from my previous employers (All outside CANADA) with my OOPNP application?

Thanks...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lezra said:
I received my PT notification last week and I plan to get my application assessed against CEC requirements.

I have standard experience from my previous employers (All outside CANADA) - worked in the company from X date to Y date, designation was Z etc.
I can get a detailed experience letter from my current employer (CANADIAN).

Do I have to submit detailed reference letters (roles & responsibilities, no. hours per week etc.) from my previous employers (All outside CANADA) with my OOPNP application?

Thanks...
Yes. Pg 8 of Application Guide clearly mentions this for all work experience gained both inside and outside Canada.

lezra

Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. Pg 8 of Application Guide clearly mentions this for all work experience gained both inside and outside Canada.
Thanks for quick response Asivad Anac...

I won't be able to go back to my previous employers (Outside Canada) and ask them to provide a new letter that meets the OOPNP requirements.
 Your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
 Your total annual salary plus benefits;
 Number of hours worked per week; and
 Any extended periods of leave (i.e., more than one month).

I'm eligible to apply under the International Students - Masters Graduates Stream (Ontario PNP) as well. Does it make sense for me apply under this program?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lezra said:
Thanks for quick response Asivad Anac...

I won't be able to go back to my previous employers (Outside Canada) and ask them to provide a new letter that meets the OOPNP requirements.
 Your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
 Your total annual salary plus benefits;
 Number of hours worked per week; and
 Any extended periods of leave (i.e., more than one month).

If you're unable to get reference letters from past employers, you can attach a Letter of Explanation that highlights this fact and simultaneously provide a notarized self declaration of your past roles and responsibilities. In your LOE, you can then request the concerned officer to view your application sympathetically because you have put in all efforts to submit as complete an application as possible. It's worth a try.

I'm eligible to apply under the International Students - Masters Graduates Stream (Ontario PNP) as well. Does it make sense for me apply under this program?

I believe that program is outside the purview of EE. And it must have separate quotas to fill up. You can certainly give it a try if you are eligible.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Stuckup said:
I earlier mention guys, if u r above 465 and if u get pnp invite, i would say u have 45 days to apply, prepare all docs for pnp, wait upto 40 days, u might get next ITA draw and chances for ppl above 465 will be bright, if you dont get ITA than u have option PNP. This way u r not wasting 1500$ (but for ppl whom 1500$ doesnt matter for them, i cannot say anything). For ppl below 450, if u have pnp invite, just go for it.
my CRS is 452. in EE 453 pulled twice GAWD!!! ...and can you understand my feelings???

Any suggestion what I do??? Applied for OOPNP on 17/6 no PT yet and now I am applying for SINP. Please wish me luck!

ASky89

Jan 26, 2015
Sorry for not ready the whole thread, but I was wondering if I am a full time under grad work permit, do I need to provide my banking information and settlement funds?
I think I read that is not necessary, however I need to be 100 percent condifent.

millienina

Dec 6, 2014
Hi folks,

Does anybody get OOPNP recently? I created my EE yesterday with 414 points, but I haven't got any Ontario Nomination yet. How long take it to get an Ontario Express Nomination? Anybody has any idea?

I am worried. Did I miss any thing? I created EE profile and registered in Job Bank by the way.

Welcome all thoughts. I appreciated in advance. All the best, everybody ;)

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Azoba said:
Hey Feldespato!!!

I donno... My understanding is that even if it is for EE you still have not applied... Just created a profile. In this case, 3 letters are making all the difference "pro" between "FILE" and "PROFILE", you know what I mean?? IMHO it goes as follows:

PROfile Number = the one everybody gets when enters the pool of candidates. Relates to the profile you created on EE system...

FILE number = the one a CIC agent gives you after receiving your application, confirming payment, and opening a FILE with your name on it. Only for ACTUAL VISA PROCESSES... not for this crazy lottery that are the EE draws...

Anyways, that's my 2 cents on this... I am saying all because I answered yes (I have applied for an open work permit before... app still being processed) and the very next thing it asked was for the UCI number... which is yet another breed of numbers (Unique Client Identifier)... A CIC ID of sorts...

I hope this helps... It got a bit confusing but I think that is the bulk of it... The difference between a "File" and a "Profile"... sounds close, but are very different things...

Good luck!!!!!
Hi,

I read all your posts on this topic and I was wondering what to tick if your application got returned last year?

Technically I applied to CIC, but I do not have the File number as my application got returned due to NOC and job duties mismatch. And there is no place to write all that on the form.

I have the UCI from a visitor visa as well.

What do you think? Was anyone in this situation already?

Thanks,
H.

Btw, I don't have the PT, but I like to be prepared in advance in order to be faster if I get it. :)

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
millienina said:
Hi folks,

Does anybody get OOPNP recently? I created my EE yesterday with 414 points, but I haven't got any Ontario Nomination yet. How long take it to get an Ontario Express Nomination? Anybody has any idea?

I am worried. Did I miss any thing? I created EE profile and registered in Job Bank by the way.

Welcome all thoughts. I appreciated in advance. All the best, everybody ;)
No it doesnt work that way. You dont get the nominaton, you get a note of interest to apply to OOPNP. And it says on their website that it is not a 100% guarantee that you will surely receive that interest letter even if you enter the pool after june 1 and the same time having a CRS more than 400..
fyi, I entered the pool, three days later got the interest letter.

prseeker

Star Member
Jul 10, 2010
Miumiu,

What is the procedure to apply for ontario PNP. I received a letter stating that I need to contact Ontario if I want them to consider me. Please advise. Thanks.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
prseeker said:
Miumiu,

What is the procedure to apply for ontario PNP. I received a letter stating that I need to contact Ontario if I want them to consider me. Please advise. Thanks.
I got a letter of interest in my ee profile, then i applied by doing the following: i gathered all the documents required, filled out the forms, got a bankdraft as the payment of application fee, then mailed all these to ontario. The application has to be within 45 days counting from the day when the letter of interest is received.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
helena21 said:
Hi,

I read all your posts on this topic and I was wondering what to tick if your application got returned last year?

Technically I applied to CIC, but I do not have the File number as my application got returned due to NOC and job duties mismatch. And there is no place to write all that on the form.

I have the UCI from a visitor visa as well.

What do you think? Was anyone in this situation already?

Thanks,
H.

Btw, I don't have the PT, but I like to be prepared in advance in order to be faster if I get it. :)
Hi. I got my fswp app last year returned due to lack of full details on reference letter. I did not mention it in the oopnp app because there is no file number, no visa processing centre etc. All I got was a uci number by calling them to check for status so I only mentioned the UCI in the oopnp form.

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hi!! Can anybody help me delete my profile?? I need to delete it and recreate it with my ECA and IELTS.
Thanks a lot!

Connie.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConnieD said:
Hi!! Can anybody help me delete my profile?? I need to delete it and recreate it with my ECA and IELTS.
Thanks a lot!

Connie.
2 options.

1. Create a fresh GCKey and then a fresh MyCIC profile. Deactivate the job bank profile and change the email id to some other email id. Then create a new Job bank profile with that old email id and link it to MyCIC profile. Confirm that your MyCIC profile and Job Bank profile are both active and then withdraw the old MyCIC profile.

2. Use the old GCKey and withdraw the existing MyCIC profile. Create a fresh MyCIC profile again using same GCKey. Deactivate the job bank profile and change the email id to some other email id. Then create a new Job bank profile with that old email id and link it to MyCIC profile. Confirm that your new MyCIC profile and Job Bank profile are both active.

Option 1 is slightly better because it doesn't affect your existing profile while you experiment with another profile.

All the best!

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can someone clarify regarding regulated prof...i read somewer that proof of license is needed only for those already in canada and not for those applying outside...id this correct?