+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
hi Cutie,

Kindly post your timeline. Thanks

cutie said:
I need some help from senior members. My medical is being is delivered to ottawa and it is signed by CIZA. Is this the person who is signing? i just need some confirmation from seniors?

royal148811

Feb 16, 2009
Received my AOR and Medical letters today. My timelines..

Forms with all PCC sent to CIC: 3rd week of April, 2010
CIC received the appln: April 29, 2010(Don't remember exactly)
Check encashed: June 02, 2010
AOR and Medical: Aug 16, 2010

Will be going for medical soon. Even though I am not an active member on this forum but this has been very useful for us. Many thanks to all of you for making thing forum so informative. Good Luck guys!!

virgo

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2009
Doc's Request.
27-11-2009
Nomination.....
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
19-07-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2010-- NY
Med's Request
19-07-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Passport Req..
04/04/2011
Hi,

I did the medicals on Aug5th in MaryLand.

Do you guys advise to take RPRF fee ?? and send it to CIC or Shall I wait for them to ask ..Is there any advantage of sending them with out asking.

Any body has any idea ,that once we got PR do we need to stay in alberta provence or can we stay any where in Canada to get our citizenship after our stay for 3 years ?

Thanks
Virgo

madhukar2367

Aug 17, 2010
I am an passive member in this group, but this site really helped me in the process till now.

My time line:

AINP Nomimation - Feb2010
CIC receipt date - May 01-2010
Check Enchashed - Jun 01-2010
Medicals Received- Aug 16 - 2010

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Thanks for sharing. Keep us posted for the Passport request. :)

madhukar2367 said:
I am an passive member in this group, but this site really helped me in the process till now.

My time line:

AINP Nomimation - Feb2010
CIC receipt date - May 01-2010
Check Enchashed - Jun 01-2010
Medicals Received- Aug 16 - 2010

lettuce_tomatoes

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Joseph,

Todays developments are encouraging and it appears that we should be getting the AOR/Med request perhaps in the next few weeks. Hopefully its days.

Good luck to the waiting folks :)

josephdadreamer said:
Thanks for sharing. Keep us posted for the Passport request. :)
:)

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Hi Virgo,

There is no law that says you have to stay in Alberta after Landing. But you have to keep in mind that you cant tell that to the immigration officer when you land :) You should land in Alberta to be safe. Once your landing procedure is complete and you get your PR card, nothing can stop you from moving to another province. But if you give a hint to the immigration officer that you might move to some other province then he/she might reject your PR.

virgo said:
Hi,

I did the medicals on Aug5th in MaryLand.

Do you guys advise to take RPRF fee ?? and send it to CIC or Shall I wait for them to ask ..Is there any advantage of sending them with out asking.

Any body has any idea ,that once we got PR do we need to stay in alberta provence or can we stay any where in Canada to get our citizenship after our stay for 3 years ?

Thanks
Virgo

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
Congratulations !!!

One question, what did you get the additional info request for? PCC's?

Thanks.

canadatryingguy said:
Dear All:

Today (August 16th) i checked my mailbox and found the email requesting for passport and RPRF. The email came from - BFALOIMPA-AP @ international.gc.ca

I went to CIC website to check the status of my application. And i saw that a new line has been added. The new line says - "Medical results have been received." This line was not there yesterday (August 15th)

For further information, i completed my medical on June 24th. The complete medical file reached to its destination on June 30th. It took 1.5 (one and half) month to receive the request for passport.

Please update my timeline.

Thanks

cooldeepforyou

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
Medical Result will reach tommorow to CIC.
Just want to help people with high sugar or diabeties, dont eat high carb food and keep your sugar low before going to medical. I delayed medical for a month did excersie and reduced sugar to managable levels.
They check urin for sugar not blood so chances are less to show high sugar. but better be prepared then getting further test.
Hoping for getting passport request in 2-3-4 months time.

kanchha

Apr 21, 2010
Nomination recieved
Novemebr 27 2009
CIC Buffalo office filed 3/12/ 2010
Returended because of error on my personal histry part.
reapply March 29 2010
AOR and medical request recieved July 28th 2010
Medical Done 8/5/10
Medical reached to Ottawa 8/17/10

Somewhere I read that we can go to the CIC office instead of sending passport by mail. Is this true?

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Oh where are we meeting again, Mubeen. Do you remember me ... ?

Your keywords would be - St.Louis, Parsons, Farhan, Sheikh, Last 4 digits 7430 ? :) :)

haha - small world duh !

Cheers,
R

pk933 said:
it is getting closer Lolz.. are you somewhere at Southern IL?.. close to St Louis. MO?..this is where I live and work. It happend to me when i asked for EIT.
but for PE I will take MO as well as They dont requier any additional credits as long as you have a MS from USA. however I will have to give up 1 year credit in my exp that I could earn as I hold MS from USA.
I am working for a consulting engineering firm as well.
PM me where exactly you work.
Thanks
Mubeen

sti

Aug 16, 2010
Hello everyone.

My lawyer called me that they got my AOR thing by mail from Buffalo.

Here is my time line.
sent application on April 14/2010
check encashed on June 04/2010
Got AOR on Aug 17/2010

I hope everybody gets AOR soon.

And, I have some questions.
Actually I have diabetes. But doctor told me I don't have to take medicine. But I have to do excersize and I have to be careful about food. So, is it going to be a problem to pass the medical exam? and when I go to hospital to get medical exam, do I have to tell them that I have diabetes?
please please give me some advise.
Thanks a ton and have a good day.

sti

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
hahaha.. you know what i got that you are the same Rajesh from your last msg.
how have u been Rajesh?..Last I heard that you were working in TX?
sound great that you moved to Bellville Area this where you were trying to move..
where you working now?.. are you working for Besler Elect?

arajesh5 said:
Oh where are we meeting again, Mubeen. Do you remember me ... ?

Your keywords would be - St.Louis, Parsons, Farhan, Sheikh, Last 4 digits 7430 ? :) :)

haha - small world duh !

Cheers,
R

calgary2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
LOS ANGELES
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2009
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
10-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
15-08-2010
Med's Done....
18-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
I have completed my medicals and have one question regarding the File number Stickers :
My doctor did not collect these stickers from me, Do I need to ensure that these stickers are placed on the medicals that they send to Ottawa. Please advice..