+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

arajesh5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2008
Hi PK,

I work in Illinois and taking my PE in Missouri (IL says my Univ of Madras degree has 12 credits of "sociology" missing - LOL). I use SKM, PSS-E, Aspen ! and ETAP!. I work for a consulting engineering company. We are a part of a bigger relay manufacturing company!

Cheers,

pk933 said:
Hi Rajesh,
Great to hear from another EE guy here. sounds like you are working for some Electrical utlitly ? what software you guys use for these studeis..is it SKM or ESDA?
what state you are working and taking PE ?

gigi-2010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!

canadatryingguy said:
Dear All:

Today (August 16th) i checked my mailbox and found the email requesting for passport and RPRF. The email came from - BFALOIMPA-AP @ international.gc.ca

I went to CIC website to check the status of my application. And i saw that a new line has been added. The new line says - "Medical results have been received." This line was not there yesterday (August 15th)

For further information, i completed my medical on June 24th. The complete medical file reached to its destination on June 30th. It took 1.5 (one and half) month to receive the request for passport.

Please update my timeline.

Thanks

pk933

Apr 28, 2009
USA
it is getting closer Lolz.. are you somewhere at Southern IL?.. close to St Louis. MO?..this is where I live and work. It happend to me when i asked for EIT.
but for PE I will take MO as well as They dont requier any additional credits as long as you have a MS from USA. however I will have to give up 1 year credit in my exp that I could earn as I hold MS from USA.
I am working for a consulting engineering firm as well.
PM me where exactly you work.
Thanks
Mubeen
arajesh5 said:
Hi PK,

I work in Illinois and taking my PE in Missouri (IL says my Univ of Madras degree has 12 credits of "sociology" missing - LOL). I use SKM, PSS-E, Aspen ! and ETAP!. I work for a consulting engineering company. We are a part of a bigger relay manufacturing company!

Cheers,

Aug 16, 2010
priya86 said:
Hi Guys,

I am back from Alberta using AVR. Everything worked really good. Me and my spouse landed in middle of the night last week. Went thru' three officers. First one checked our paperwork and directed us to second one. Second again confirmed everything, and gave us the last page of CORP document and welcomed us to canada. Third one stamped our list of accompanying goods and lists of goods to follow. One of each form, he kept it with him and another one gave us as proof. While exiting gave our declaration cards to the officer at the gate. Everybody was soo nice and polite. Approximately 30 mins together from landing to entering in Canada.

Then went to hotel stayed there for 3 days. Second day morning, went to SIN office (got SIN immediately on paper and card will come later in the post), then went to health card office. Finished 2 important tasks. Then went to open the bank account. We had all money in form of traveler's check, thinking that it will get immediately converted to Canadian currency when we will go to the bank. But we were wrong. Traveler's checks are from american express and it will take 1 month to clear out (21 business days). So we have money in account but of no use till next one month. Good a thing that our friend is there, from whom we borrowed the Canadian currency. My advice: dont take travelers check. Take only cash.

Then rented a bachelor apartment for $800.00 (without lease) for my spouse who stayed back. Where lady asked us to provide proof of income or bank statement and $525.00 (security deposit and application fees)

I left for USA. Used AVR without any hassle except one....the immigration officer was very rude. He was may be thinking that he is offering some thing out of his pocket. But, who cares as long as everything worked out. Immigration clearance office for USA is located on the Canadian airport itself. So, custom/immigration clearance was done at the Canadian Airport itself. So, when landed in USA, just headed straight to exit door.

One big difference between americans and canadians. Americans: rude, moody and crazy people. Canadians: Everybody is with smiling faces, polite and friendly.

God's grace We dint apply for Green card of USA.

Thanks all for your great support to making our journey so nice to the stage of freedom. And good luck to you all and see you all in Canada.

Bye Bye.
Alvida
The way you defined Americans (Moody, rude…..) may be your opinion but actually you never fall in love with United States. You got to have redness in eyes and memoirs of those Irish, Jews, Asians, Middle Eastern and others who came in 18th and 19th century and built Capital, Monument, St Patrick Churches, streets, bridges, clock towers and highways. You haven’t loved the statue of liberty which is not the symbol of Monarch, power or wealth BUT a lady who welcomes the people such as you. Read the bottom of statue of liberty with quotes like “Bring me your poor and tired…..” and “Keep your ancient land…….” You haven’t loved the unique history and its Association with Yorktown, Jamestown and Williamsburg. You haven’t learnt about the first families of lee, Madison and Jefferson. You haven’t kept the American soil in your heart and farms of Iowa and Wisconsin in your subconscious mind. You haven’t thought about the Mount Vernon and felt a home away from home. You spent 99% of your time in saving money at Patel Brothers and Indian Grocery stores, collecting coupons for Safeway, listening bollywood songs and thinking 24 hours about Bill rate, Dice.com, Technical recruiter, W2 Based payment, Corp_Corp agreement, percentage based split and sulekha.com.

By the way Statue of liberty quotes never says that “Bring me your reddy, golapatti, srinupatti, Gupta, Patel, bansal with 32 page resume” It only talks about the poor and tired.

That’s why you can not love and understand America, its people, its value, its constitution.

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 24-11-2016 & AOR 2 - 19-12-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
Colonial Hangover:

You have said it very well. USA is the best country in this world. Its history, resources, die-hard attitude and innovative nature will always bring it to the top position. It may have a gory history but people know how to evolve.

In my opinion, all those people who bad-mouthed USA after getting Canadian PR never had any close interaction with US folks, with normal Americans. They never tried to read about past (American history). They kept it all to themselves, formed a tiny group of Indians to hang out and just lived within that circle. That's why they lack the appreciation and love for this great country...

I have deep respect and love for United States of America.

Long Live USA !

sti

Aug 16, 2010
Did u get your AOR thing by mail or e-mail?
Please let me know.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
sti

Ambitious07 said:
Hi,

On 08/12/2010 I got a mail from CIC and received following docs.
1 First letter has some instructions about( Interview, Medical Exam, Depenants, foreign credentials etc.) and on the back address , family changes etc and receipt.
2 Second letter have file number and labels
3 Medical Letter and instructions
4 IMM 1017 F

I just want to know are we all getting same docs? What is AOR? Is anything is missing for me?

I will appreciate response.

Thanks

Gangavarapu

Sep 10, 2009
Boise, ID
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-23-2009
Nomination.....
Jan-15-2010/ App to CIC Submit Date May-5-2010
AOR Received.
Aug-13-2010
File Transfer...
Jan-25-2011
Med's Request
Aug-16-2010
Med's Done....
Sep-16-2010
Hi,

I just heard from my attorney that they have received my Medical Request, below is my time line.
Applied for Provincial Nomination: 23 Mar 2009
Provincial Nomination Received: 15 Jan 2010
Application Sent to Visa Office: 05 May 2010 (Included FBI and PCC's)
AOR Received Date: 13 Aug 2010
Medicals Requested: 16 Aug 2010

pssarag9

May 1, 2010
FBI Documents

Hi,
I sent my application kit to buffalo on June 10th with out FBI Clearence. August 10 i updted Buffalo with FBI and passport renewal. But for some reason CIC Detroit send my documents back with out any letter. please let me know if any body have the same situation.

thanks
sarag

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Re: FBI Documents

Most prob they sent back yr application package before they recieved yr FBI and passport due to incomplete application package.
Need to contact them by email or phone ASAP.
pssarag9 said:
Hi,
I sent my application kit to buffalo on June 10th with out FBI Clearence. August 10 i updted Buffalo with FBI and passport renewal. But for some reason CIC Detroit send my documents back with out any letter. please let me know if any body have the same situation.

thanks
sarag

lettuce_tomatoes

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gangavarapu ,

Congrats. this is a good development for you. Are you able to see your application status on E-CAS yet?

Gangavarapu said:
Hi,

I just heard from my attorney that they have received my Medical Request, below is my time line.
Applied for Provincial Nomination: 23 Mar 2009
Provincial Nomination Received: 15 Jan 2010
Application Sent to Visa Office: 05 May 2010 (Included FBI and PCC's)
AOR Received Date: 13 Aug 2010

Gangavarapu

Sep 10, 2009
Boise, ID
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-23-2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Aug-13-2010
File Transfer...
Jan-25-2011
Med's Request
Aug-16-2010
Med's Done....
Sep-16-2010
lettuce_tomatoes,

Thank you. I checked the status in the morning and it said In-Process.

BTW i am in Idaho and the CIC site does not show any DMP in Idaho, has anyone from Washington/Utah/Oregon did their medicals. Please let me know.

lettuce_tomatoes

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gangavarapu,
Thaks for the quick response. I regret to know that there are no DMPs in Idaho. Your best bet will be to identify a DMP closet to your in the neighbouring state.

Did your attorneys get the AOR/Medical request for you in email or by regular mail?

Gangavarapu said:
lettuce_tomatoes,

Thank you. I checked the status in the morning and it said In-Process.

BTW i am in Idaho and the CIC site does not show any DMP in Idaho, has anyone from Washington/Utah/Oregon did their medicals. Please let me know.

Gangavarapu

Sep 10, 2009
Boise, ID
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-23-2009
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Aug-13-2010
File Transfer...
Jan-25-2011
Med's Request
Aug-16-2010
Med's Done....
Sep-16-2010
lettuce_tomatoes,

They have sent me the scanned copy of the document that says CIC has received my application and they are processing it, i presume it was a regular mail.

lettuce_tomatoes said:
Gangavarapu,
Thaks for the quick response. I regret to know that there are no DMPs in Idaho. Your best bet will be to identify a DMP closet to your in the neighbouring state.

Did your attorneys get the AOR/Medical request for you in email or by regular mail?

calgary2010

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
LOS ANGELES
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2009
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
10-12-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
15-08-2010
Med's Done....
18-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
Finally, I received my Medical Request through mail and no communicatio through e-mail, yet to check in e-cas, Following is my time line.
Applied for Provincial Nomination: Feb 2009
Provincial Nomination Received: Dec 2009
Application Sent to Visa Office: 04 May 2010 (Included FBI and PCC's)
AOR Received Date: 16 Aug 2010

cutie

May 5, 2010
I need some help from senior members. My medical is being is delivered to ottawa and it is signed by CIZA. Is this the person who is signing? i just need some confirmation from seniors?