+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jasper said:
No nomination was issued from July till the end of Nov in 2009 under this category (except job-offer cases). Many of those who received nomination after Nov are now collecting documents for CIC process (now the problem is that FBI clearance takes 2-3 months) and haven't submitted application to Buffalo yet.

So we can expect to see a lot of AOR/Medical Request this spring!
Oh gosh..I heared that people got FBI clearance within 15-25 days in spring of 2009. What happened to FBI? why they are slowing PR process further? 2-3 month FBI means if CIC will take around a year from application submission so this process will be 15 months and 12 months for nomination! 15 ( 12 CIC time + 3 FBI time) + 12 (AINP time) = 27 months! This is really fast track strategic immigration process for H1B Visa holdres!

srini_72

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Done....
28-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2010 ( Decision Made on October 25)
Just checked my Ecas and it shows the following messages

"We started processing your application on June 8, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on June 23, 2009. The New York office may contact you.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

Srini

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
GirlOntario said:
Oh gosh..I heared that people got FBI clearance within 15-25 days in spring of 2009. What happened to FBI? why they are slowing PR process further? 2-3 month FBI means if CIC will take around a year from application submission so this process will be 15 months and 12 months for nomination! 15 ( 12 CIC time + 3 FBI time) + 12 (AINP time) = 27 months! This is really fast track strategic immigration process for H1B Visa holdres!
It was always like that...they would show 12weeks to process but would give it in 1-3weeks. Of course this will depend on other circumstances (i.e. fingerprint cannot be read, more investigations, etc.).

C

cchabert

rezendgi said:
Dear CCH,

How do you see the job prospects there ?

Anything promising so far ?

I am sure you will get it soon, I wish you all the best !

Also, tell us about the weather, must be chilling cold in the spine, but do you see any Sunshine any often so far ?
Good day! I'll start to look for a job this week, so far I saw many companies who put signs that they're hiring, some of them write $15 to $20 dlls per hr. I'll write my Job experience later.

And about the weather: So far it's so good, the maximum today is 8 c and no child to the bone, I'm not using any warmers and only a long sleeve shirt.

I'll post my -40 c weather experience when this comes.

Cheers! :)

bb0310

Star Member
Jul 30, 2008
Anybody here, who landed already in Canada, came out of the country and went back using just the completed COPR and doesn't have the actual PR card yet? Did anyone of you had problems with immigration not showing the PR card?

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing chintu. I thought i will take little break from this forum and do some productive work till i get PPR. But looks like i still check this forum more often than i check my gmail. i have not checked my mails yet still one more hour to go for mail delivery in my area. hope i get PPR by end of this week atleast so i can start focusing on my work ;D

One more guy got PPR today from NY.............................................. found out on trackittttttttttttttt.....

P.S. Is it advisible to send High Power vacume cleaner to NY consulate so they can remove dust from my File and start working on it? If anyone else out there who also wish to remove dust from their file please let me know we will all contribute together and send them as a New Year Gift. (If lots of people out there with dust on their file than we will buy extended warranty for additional 3 years)

ichintu said:
Any PPR's Today?? Despo any news?

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
I sent NY an email today. The waiting is tense :(

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey venky !!!!! Did you email them or sent Website inquiery? I tried sending them email last week but got faiulure notice of that email. i sent email to same email address couple of times but never had any problem. Did you get auto reply from the email which you sent.....? what is your time line by the way?

venky321 said:
I sent NY an email today. The waiting is tense :(

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
guys,

i sent them an email today from the site. No response yet but i did get the confirmation. will keep you guys posted as soon as i hear anything.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looks like NY has blocked my email even now. am i that horrible future immigrant?

ichintu said:
guys,

i sent them an email today from the site. No response yet but i did get the confirmation. will keep you guys posted as soon as i hear anything.

venky321

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
26-05-2016
Try again Despo, I got the confirmation email today.

The only thing I'm worried about is any mail getting misplaced by USPS; it happened with my AOR/Medical :eek:

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Below is the copy paste from mail box.

postmaster@international.gc.ca to me
show details Jan 5 (7 days ago)

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

re-cngny-immigration@international.gc.ca

Final-Recipient: rfc822;re-cngny-immigration@international.gc.ca
Action: failed
X-Display-Name: CNGNY (IMMIGRATION)

ichintu

Nov 20, 2009
Try this link: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20york or email to this address: NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca maybe you are using an old link to send email.

Good luck