+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hello cchabert
Trust you will be using the below site for sending an enquiry to NY..

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20york

C

cchabert

manianz47 said:
Hello cchabert

IMPORTANT UPDATE

My wife just call me and after almost 5 minutes of crying she manage to read the letter from NY.... WE GOT OUR PASSPORT REQUEST!!!!!

Letter from October 15th

Sorry I don't have more info, I'll post tomorrow after I read the letter.

WWWOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOO....

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
damn it what about email body i suppose to write for you?

congratssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !! finally wait is over

go home and send it today itself before 5 pm for USPS Express mail. It will be delieverd tomorrow arround 10:00 AM. act fast !!

C

cchabert

BBBUUUUAAAA....I DON'T HAVE THE PICTURES!!!! ALSO I NEED TO SEND THE RESIDENCE FEE!!! Hope by Wednesday!! :-D

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
BBBUUUUAAAA....I DON'T HAVE THE PICTURES!!!! ALSO I NEED TO SEND THE RESIDENCE FEE!!! Hope by Wednesday!! :-D
lol than send email to NY tell them you are not sending passport till wed. in the mean time could you please send PPR to Despo who is really despo lol............

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert,

Congratulations! That's wonderful. Hopefully, I will be the next one, but I doubt it. I feel like there is something really wrong with my case. I have never heard anybody having to wait more than 2 weeks after the "medical results have been received" message shows up on eCAS.

Gixxer750

Apr 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
cchabert said:
manianz47 said:
Hello cchabert

IMPORTANT UPDATE

My wife just call me and after almost 5 minutes of crying she manage to read the letter from NY.... WE GOT OUR PASSPORT REQUEST!!!!!

Letter from October 15th

Sorry I don't have more info, I'll post tomorrow after I read the letter.

WWWOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOO....
Congratulations cchabert!!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix1 said:
cchabert,

Congratulations! That's wonderful. Hopefully, I will be the next one, but I doubt it. I feel like there is something really wrong with my case. I have never heard anybody having to wait more than 2 weeks after the "medical results have been received" message shows up on eCAS.
hey nix did you check your mail today? who knows you may have something in your mail box too. lol without reason i am also very hopeful for my mailbox today. i will update if i see anything.....once i reach home

C

cchabert

Ok I got home early, "Get sick Boss gotta go" . The letter is the generic one with your sticker on it, they don't mention at all the residence fee, but I'll included, also they ask for 4 pictures of each person, put one picture in one envelope and the rest 3 on another one, weird request, also the letter mention return the passport in 60 days but there no date at all in any paper they send me, maybe in the bar code of the sticker mention to them the date. I got the date from the manila envelope, from the stamp.

Thank you guys for all your help!

Still holding the champagne on the freezer until passport return from NY safe.

:-D

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Breaking News!

The PPR is here. The wait is over. Detail to follow tonight or tomorrow. Thanks to all of you in this forum and thanks to the CIC NY office also.

(Just called home and asked my wife to check the mail and the brown envelope was waiting for us.)

mythdot

Oct 29, 2008
Received the Passport Request Today.

It came in a yellow envelope (10.5" X 4.5")

Heres my timeline
CIC Application Sent: 04/06/2009
CIC Application Recieved: 04/08/2009
Check Cleared: 4/21/2009
AOR Received: 06/22/2009
Medical Sent: 07/13/2009
Transferred to NY: 07/28/2009
Passport Request: 10/19/2009 ( dated 10/15/2009)

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix1 said:
Breaking News!

The PPR is here. The wait is over. Detail to follow tonight or tomorrow. Thanks to all of you in this forum and thanks to the CIC NY office also.

(Just called home and asked my wife to check the mail and the brown envelope was waiting for us.)
wow three peiople received PPR today. oh boy 4 more days left for this week. i pray all who are waitin for PPR they all receive by the end of the week also. So my number will be there next week . heheheheheheh
hoooooooore party see i told you did you check your mail. I am happy for you............. conratssssssssssssssssssss..

one says Yellow envelop one says brown envelop? who has colore blindness., what colore is your ccharbert? LOL

GirlOntario

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mythdot said:
Received the Passport Request Today.

It came in a yellow envelope (10.5" X 4.5")

Heres my timeline
CIC Application Sent: 04/06/2009
CIC Application Recieved: 04/08/2009
Check Cleared: 4/21/2009
AOR Received: 06/22/2009
Medical Sent: 07/13/2009
Transferred to NY: 07/28/2009
Passport Request: 10/19/2009 ( dated 10/15/2009)
It seems that people who sent application to CIC in April are now gettting PPR. So the difference is April-May-June-July-August-September-October = 7 Months. It can be further estimated that if person sents application in October will get PPR October-Nov-Dec-Jan-feb-March-April - 7 months! Good luck!

dipen

Star Member
Nov 4, 2008
nix1 said:
Breaking News!

Congratulation Nix1,

This is such a good news. Have fun bro.