May 5, 2009
Hi James,
Only one place we can check our ecase status:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas
Usally it will update every Monday.
Thanks.

jamesb111 said:
Hi
Is there a site to check on the medical status?
Thanks
james

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cchabert said:
nix1 said:
I am wondering how you learned that we should not fill out the address part on return envelope? Did you talk to the NY office? Just wanted to know the source of the info. Thanks.
I will fill the info it wont hurt
That's what I thought. Thanks. Any news on your medical? You had done your medical almost a month before me and it still does not show on e-CAS? You really need to find out from the Ottawa people OR e-mail the NY office.

I was hoping to get my PPR last week. It did not happen. I hope I will get lucky this week.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainpdude said:
finally, Got PPR today letter dated 09 sep 2009.
Congratulations ainpdude!

If you do not mind, would you please post your timeline, especially medical sent date, file transfer date and whatever other information you can remember and want to share. Thanks for your time.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrts ainpdude !!!!!!!!!! super duper news.

All the best for stamping !! can you tell me when your medical reached ottawa? When ecase got updated with medica received?

Thanx

ainpdude said:
finally, Got PPR today letter dated 09 sep 2009.

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
thx everybody ! my trackitt timeline -

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/provincial-nominees/176

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
It says on the mailing instructions. All it said was to put a day time number above the place provided for the return address. They will ask you where you want the passports mailed back and to whom on a seperate form. I provided that information on this form and they completed my mailing label.

Since they are mailing it out from their location it seems to me that they would want to fill the mailing label.

nix1 said:
kishankanhaiya said:
Do not fill the address, they will fill it for you.
I am wondering how you learned that we should not fill out the address part on return envelope? Did you talk to the NY office? Just wanted to know the source of the info. Thanks.

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
My status has changed to "Decision Made".

I don't think it should be a problem. You should get it soon. Keep tracking :)

rk said:
Is your ECas status changed to "Decision made". I mailed my PP last week. I wrote my phone number and mailing address on express mail envolpe (return envelope) will it be a problem ?

kishankanhaiya said:
I recieved my passports back from NY Consulate with the visa and CPR documents. They returned everything in 10 days. I sent them a stamped (the standard $17.50 stamp) USPS express mail envelope. I wrote my day time phone number on the place provided above the reciepent's address. Do not fill the address, they will fill it for you.

If you are using express mail make sure to keep the tracking number sticker. It was helpful to track the package.

satyac

Star Member
Aug 7, 2008
Hi

I got answer to all my previous questions,....I got my PPR yeasterday..I will sending my passport and fee tommorrow..

Thanks

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Hi Satyac,
Congratulations! Please let me know what are the docments sending to NY.(means pp,fee,photo...)
Thanks.

satyac said:
Hi

I got answer to all my previous questions,....I got my PPR yeasterday..I will sending my passport and fee tommorrow..

Thanks

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats! Satyac. Do you have a trackitt timeline? Would you please post it here?

I hope I am going to be the next one. But I think Nihak is going to receive it before me as his file was transferred a week before me.