+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
congratulations to all you received the Passport requests. Mangi. Lassi did NY consulate request State PCC from you, when was your letter dated?

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Nope. I sent the state PCCs to NY consulate before they asked for it, just in case. If I recall correctly, someone else on the forum (also NY consulate) did something similar. So I decided to be proactive:)

kishankanhaiya said:
congratulations to all you received the Passport requests. Mangi. Lassi did NY consulate request State PCC from you, when was your letter dated?

kishankanhaiya

Jan 7, 2009
yes thats a good thing to do. It saves time. I think Razbeen did that on this thread and got passport request soon.

mango.lassee said:
Nope. I sent the state PCCs to NY consulate before they asked for it, just in case. If I recall correctly, someone else on the forum (also NY consulate) did something similar. So I decided to be proactive:)

kishankanhaiya said:

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
mango.lassee said:

kishankanhaiya said:
mangolasse,

whats the secret ;) is it the chilpil or mango lasse !

congrats dude !

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Congratulations Inge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akk

ingegarcia said:
My e-Cas was changed to Decision made...
I had submitted my passport for my work permit application, but my PR was approved a couple of days after that. NY called me last week to tell me that they would stamp PR visa instead of the work permit...

poppyjml

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
I just got my passport with the visa today!! =). I sent my passport last week, Wednesday.

To all those who have gotten their visa already, what was written in your no. of entries? Mine says 1. Does that mean that I can't go to Alberta, just land, then go back to us, then go to Alberta after a couple of months?

yrinaldy, how do you plan to move your things? thru usps, atlasworldgroup, or is there anything better and cheaper?

KayCee2

Star Member
Jul 10, 2008
The number of entries is 1 'cos it is an immigrant visa not a temporary visa... Congratulations, by the way...

You can land and then go back to the US and return later. You will just need to have a friend or relatives address in Alberta where your PR card will be sent to you and then they can mail it to you in the US so you will be able to return in a couple of months.

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Thanks Inge, nomad, dna, jpadz, kishankanhaiya.. Congrats to everyone else who got their passport requests and good luck to those who are waiting. Btw, my ecas still says 'in process'..

KayCee2: Does this mean we can land anywhere in Canada, but an Alberta address is required for mailing of the PR card? Or can we land in AB and get the PR card sent elsewhere in Canada? Please clarify- I didn't find anything on AB's website. Thanks.

KayCee2

Star Member
Jul 10, 2008
I believe you can land anywhere in Canada EXCEPT Quebec since Quebec requires a CSQ...

However, for the AINP, it says that you plan to "live and work permanently in Alberta" since that is the Province that nominated you, so I am assuming you'll need an Alberta address. I am not sure, but I think you'll have to establish an Alberta residence since they nominated you! My 2 cents....

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chow said:
Woooooooooooooooooow. Great News. Congratulationssssssssssssssss.

You received your certificate on Jan 2nd and sent to CIC on 3r Jan. Ohhh. I didn't see any one dispatched their application the very next day after received. Well planned.
Those days it was possible to do so as they were sending nomination in 30 days. so one could apply for PCC and be ready with all documentations while they waited for nomination. now the wait is endless. Alberta unemployment has crossed 7%. this has forced AINP to slow down the nomination process.

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
Fellas,
Need help!!
I lost my job about a week back and dont know what to do......

I have submitted my nomination and supporting documents except Indian PCC to Buffalo. I have not received a medical request/AOR yet but am planning to get my file transferred to Delhi consulate after I get my AOR..... can I do that?? am planning to do this to be present in the country where I can get to the interview. With my h1b gone, I dont know wht can be done to be here if at all an interview comes up.

Is there anyone here who got their file transferred to their Home Country after receiving their AOR? Please advise!!