+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how are the people waiting for the nomination doing? where is the sonu, anoop, oilyalberta... etc etc. where did they dissapear?

i had said this before and repeat again. these all folks were applying for ainp srs-us category from their reddy guest house free internet access. now they got projects and are not bothered about the ainp processing.

who suffered? serious folks who wanted to immigrate to Canada. floods of applications sent to AINP forced them to close the gates for IT folks. those who applied earlier got lucky. those who applied earlier and were not serious closed the doors for serious.

some reddy employees got their nomination by paying postage fees. when it comes to paying CIC fees and PCC they backed out.

remember my words right from day one. the reddy consulting are there to screw up everyone in some way or the other with these selfish attitude

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 24-11-2016 & AOR 2 - 19-12-2016
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
I think the gates are closed for everyone (not just IT)...

AlbertaGovernor said:
how are the people waiting for the nomination doing? where is the sonu, anoop, oilyalberta... etc etc. where did they dissapear?

i had said this before and repeat again. these all folks were applying for ainp srs-us category from their reddy guest house free internet access. now they got projects and are not bothered about the ainp processing.

who suffered? serious folks who wanted to immigrate to Canada. floods of applications sent to AINP forced them to close the gates for IT folks. those who applied earlier got lucky. those who applied earlier and were not serious closed the doors for serious.

some reddy employees got their nomination by paying postage fees. when it comes to paying CIC fees and PCC they backed out.

remember my words right from day one. the reddy consulting are there to screw up everyone in some way or the other with these selfish attitude

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadatryingguy said:
I think the gates are closed for everyone (not just IT)...
yes you are right. it was eventually closed for everyone. first they closed it for IT as majority of the applicants were applying from reddy guesthouse free internet access. now they either got a job or went back to home country.

why did they close? - Too many applicants.
who were the applicants? - people who want to be in the US and are not confident of their capabilties and applying to AINP as a backup plan,
what do they get? - some hope of getting to canada by posting some documents to ainp.
what do they loose? - just 75 cents postage.

who are they ones affected? - folks fedup of the US system and want to seriously migrate to canada.

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
What will happen if you tell the same to CIC and request them if you can send the medical after 6 months (or whatever time frame you have)?

sam70 said:
I am suffering some financial issue and dont want to spend money on Medical and all landing fees for them atleast for now.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadatryingguy said:
What will happen if you tell the same to CIC and request them if you can send the medical after 6 months (or whatever time frame you have)?
telling cic will not do any good. if one cannot provide for medical fees or rprf how will the person provide proof of funds? normally they do not ask the proof of funds unless they doubt. by declaring this situation you making it obvious about your financial situation.

best would be to talk to the dmp if they can come up with payment plan or find some source. delaying the process to arrange for funds can spoil your case.

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
It's my opinion that if telling CIC does not bring any good, it will not harm either. Bring the truth on the table and find out what are your options (or what does the CIC laws say)...

It is always better to be scared of 'known' than 'unknown'.

AlbertaGovernor said:
telling cic will not do any good. if one cannot provide for medical fees or rprf how will the person provide proof of funds? normally they do not ask the proof of funds unless they doubt. by declaring this situation you making it obvious about your financial situation.

best would be to talk to the dmp if they can come up with payment plan or find some source. delaying the process to arrange for funds can spoil your case.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadatryingguy said:
It's my opinion that if telling CIC does not bring any good, it will not harm either. Bring the truth on the table and find out what are your options (or what does the CIC laws say)...

It is always better to be scared of 'known' than 'unknown'.
cic will not consider application on emotional or compassionate grounds. they are not inviting applications for charity. they want you to contribute to the economy. they need more people to contribute to the sin fund than people taking benifits. yes the truth will come to the table there and there and in most probability the results will be adverse to the applicant.

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
Emotional ground?

No one is talking about emotional ground. Immigration never works on emotion. I am talking about facts. I am talking about law. What is the law if you can not pay your medical and want to post-pone it?

Do you know it?

AlbertaGovernor said:
cic will not consider application on emotional or compassionate grounds. they are not inviting applications for charity. they want you to contribute to the economy. they need more people to contribute to the sin fund than people taking benifits. yes the truth will come to the table there and there and in most probability the results will be adverse to the applicant.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadatryingguy said:
Emotional ground?

No one is talking about emotional ground. Immigration never works on emotion. I am talking about facts. I am talking about law. What is the law if you can not pay your medical and want to post-pone it?

Do you know it?
no one on this forum is giving legal advice. these are personal opinions and one should use their own judgement. you not talking facts nor the law. it is just your opinion.

canadatryingguy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2009
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-11-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
29-09-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
14-05-2017
Very well said.

That's why i am saying if you are in doubt call the CIC and know the law. Any applicant is entitled to know the law. Clear the doubt. And then be scared of 'known' than 'unknown'.

AlbertaGovernor said:
no one on this forum is giving legal advice. these are personal opinions and one should use their own judgement. you not talking facts nor the law. it is just your opinion.

virgos

Star Member
Feb 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 21 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 17 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 05 2009
AOR Received.
Jun 24 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 26 2010 - NY
Med's Request
Jun 24 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 03 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07 2011
LANDED..........
Mar 12 2011 (Windsor, ON)
Canadatryingguy,

As a immigrant to Canada you are required to have some funds to support yourself (when you are new to country and have no job).
Even though AINP does not ask for minimum amount of funds to be shown, CIC does at time of landing ...
For FSW & other categories they ask for proof of funds at time of application.
There is not going to be any exception provided based on lack of funds to be a reason for medicals to be delayed.

Definitely everybody has a right to ask whatever question they want to ask CIC, no one is stopping them.
This forum is for free suggestions / sharing of experiences....

I would suggest the same thing as many others to go ahead and schedule medicals for all.....stick to the process so you can see the end of it.
Green card is "so near yet so far"

- virgos

canadatryingguy said:
Very well said.

That's why i am saying if you are in doubt call the CIC and know the law. Any applicant is entitled to know the law. Clear the doubt. And then be scared of 'known' than 'unknown'.

jag123

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2009
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
03-07-2010
IELTS Request
NO
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
03-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12/17/2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Seniors need help,

How can we confirmed our medical has been reached to ottawa and has been processed. Tracking no shows it delivered yet ecas show we started processing ur appllication on day ....Do we have any no where we can call or Fax

My medical reached on July 16 . Has anyone from July has received the request for passport.

Appreciate ur input. Thanks

Chucky

Aug 2, 2010
I called AINP today concerning the processing time for the US Visa holder category..........the fact that they have changed the processing time to 28 months. I have not received my nomination yet and my application just made 1 year since I sent it and I do have the file number and they had told that I would be told the status at the 1 year mark and now they told me that I will have to wait another 12 months since they have changed the processing time.

Is there anyone out there in my kind of situation? This is unbelieveable......so close but yet so far.....another count down for a year. Lord Jesus please help me I really need this one for my family. Father please I counted on this one that you will let this one come through. I am not crying to give up......I am crying to endure and go on and never give up. But it can be so hard sometimes.

Please if there's anyone out there who does not really need this...please don't clog the system for others.......please....we really need this move.

nikisinhup

Aug 22, 2009
USA
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
Nomination.....
APR 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2011
Hi All,

My Nomination expires 9/28. I received my FBI fingerprints a month ago. A few quick questions:

1. How long is the FBI report valid for? How soon before it 'expires'?
2. I know my check will not be cashed by CIC before no. expires, is this a problem?
3. Anything I need to watch out for while filling up CIC forms? Would appreciate any tips/advise on the same from folks who've submitted their CIC forms to Buffalo.

Thanks all!