Med's Request
6-7-2010
Med's Done....
8-7-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-12-2010, mailed 1-3-2011
What are photo specs for submission after PPR? I haven't received my PPR yet but want to get the pics taken care of.. From what I've read, you need 3 pics but are the specs same as submitted initially with CIC application?

Thanks..

gigi-2010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks "the" for your input. It really helps.

Gigi

the said:
Hi gigi,

I guess you can ask but doctors normally have their own preferrences. Another concern to me is that if you do it by yourself, you will have to take the responsiblit on your own if something happens. But if something happened on doctor's side, that will be totally different. Actually it won't save too much time. I will go with the safe way.

"the"

vollog

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
I suddenly have a question. My nomination is expired on Nov 2010. But i don't think my case can get approve by the slow buffola office. will it affect us?

Qureshi

Star Member
Nov 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-05-2010
Nomination.....
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
Feb 02, 2011
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Done....
Feb 15, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 4th , 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10th, 2011
LANDED..........
Sep 20th 2011
Please correct yourself in term of Cashier Cheque Validity,

After going through various postings regarding validity and expiration of CC, I called the BOA and secured the information.

CC validity varies from state to state. For NY its validity is 3 Years. You might have read on the face of the CC " ........ This cheque should be negotiated within 90 days" No where it says that it will expire after 90 days.

So relax all those who are concerned about CC not cashed yet as me too in the same lane applied on 27th July 2010 to CIC.

Thanks,

wantabnomination said:
I believe Cashier's Check are valid for 180 days form the date of issue. Correct me If I am wrong. I am too waiting for my check to be encashed. Reached there July 7th.

sandar

Apr 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05/2009
AOR Received.
11/2009
File Transfer...
01/2010
Med's Request
12/2009
Med's Done....
12/2009
Passport Req..
?
I finally got a reply: request for an interview.
Please tell me anything you know about the process of interviewing an applicant.

legalcitizen

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PaToAb said:
What is your online status? Does it say In process or Medicals received?
it says.. in process and when clicked on that.. we started processing your application on july 12.

may be after 1 month , the status will be changed to medicals received..

bcoz medical reports need to be transfered to buffalo.

sam70

Mar 3, 2009
Urgent help on some important Decision.

Hello All,

Thanks all for help during Alberta Immigration process and providing your valuable inputs. I need urgent expert advise.

I have received AOR and Medical Request forms for me and my family. At present I only wish to pursue Medical for myself only. I do not want my family to go for medical. This is due to reason that I hold EAD and my date is current in USA. I might get my green card soon. But my 60 days Medical time is near to end.

Is it possible If I only submit my medical and not for my spouse and kids? Will there be any issue?

I want to keep my option open for Canada and do not want to close my door.

Please help.

Thanks,
sam70

DBat

Jan 20, 2010
Sav, GA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2009
Doc's Request.
15th Feb 2010
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
Qureshi said:
Please correct yourself in term of Cashier Cheque Validity,

After going through various postings regarding validity and expiration of CC, I called the BOA and secured the information.

CC validity varies from state to state. For NY its validity is 3 Years. You might have read on the face of the CC " ........ This cheque should be negotiated within 90 days" No where it says that it will expire after 90 days.

So relax all those who are concerned about CC not cashed yet as me too in the same lane applied on 27th July 2010 to CIC.

Thanks,
Thank you it really helped..

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
But still what is your reason for your medicals only? Is having medicals for yr wife and kids will kill your 485 application????
sam70 said:
Urgent help on some important Decision.

Hello All,

Thanks all for help during Alberta Immigration process and providing your valuable inputs. I need urgent expert advise.

I have received AOR and Medical Request forms for me and my family. At present I only wish to pursue Medical for myself only. I do not want my family to go for medical. This is due to reason that I hold EAD and my date is current in USA. I might get my green card soon. But my 60 days Medical time is near to end.

Is it possible If I only submit my medical and not for my spouse and kids? Will there be any issue?

I want to keep my option open for Canada and do not want to close my door.

Please help.

Thanks,
sam70

sam70

Mar 3, 2009
I am suffering some financial issue and dont want to spend money on Medical and all landing fees for them atleast for now.

NewHome_Alberta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gigi-2010 said:
One question about Medical result delivery:

May I request the DMP office to deliver the medical result to Ottawa by Next day Express service and pay for the fee by myself? or we have to do just according to the DMP office slow delivery service?

Thanks for any input.
gigi -
I tried requesting that, in my case DMP said thay have been doing this for last 10 years and they do not want to change it. Try to convience your doctor to use the Next day Express.

wantabnomination

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2010
Doc's Request.
Never
Nomination.....
May 8 2010
Sorry to hear that but I think CIC guidelines says you need to have the medicals of all family members even if they do not plan to land with you. If you dont you wont be able to sponser them in the future.
Senior members please comment.
sam70 said:
I am suffering some financial issue and dont want to spend money on Medical and all landing fees for them atleast for now.

gigi-2010

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks NewHome_Alberta, I will talk to the DMP before Medical exam. I am a June applicant, still waiting for the AOR/Medical form, I think after I receive it, I will call up only two DMP in my area to see if anyone may delivery the result faster.

Gigi

NewHome_Alberta said:
gigi -
I tried requesting that, in my case DMP said thay have been doing this for last 10 years and they do not want to change it. Try to convience your doctor to use the Next day Express.

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
Greencard is always "so near yet so far". (I have learned it the very difficult way, believe me).
I will not give up on the Canadian PR if I were you. An amount of around $600 for the family will save you a lot of procrastination and self-ass kicking! Arrange the finance and get the meds happen for the whole family. Don't pay the RPRF until you're asked for it.

sam70 said: