+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

only VFS BANGALORE people who got visa for Sept 2017

Ashlee2892

Jul 30, 2017
Visa Approved today after 6weeks and 2 days..!!!

Applied on 4th July
Medical updated on 20 July
Under review 14 August
Approved 16 August

Thanks to all u guys and best of luck to each of you!!!
Congrats... U applied under SPP or Non-SPP?

Bharathkap

Aug 7, 2017
N how you guys are getting those dates? My application has been linked online and I just have a message that account has been linked on so and so date that's it. Where can I exactly see the dates which got updated?
U will not get any sort of dates. U hv check it regularly

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
N how you guys are getting those dates? My application has been linked online and I just have a message that account has been linked on so and so date that's it. Where can I exactly see the dates which got updated?
Tap on the application's
Check messages and updates on your application. It will be present there. That theh are reviewing etc

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

As I got refusal so I want to reapply. Is it worthwhile to change program? Before I admitted for WIN program because I am carrying 6 year experience in engineering field but now I am planning for project management program. Here I am thinking that I have already experience in engineering field so it's better to have manager post. After course, I will be qualified for management post. But thing is that will it affect negatively on Visa office thinking?

By the way, I am waiting for CAIPS note report.

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
Applied on July 4th Hyderabad VFS. File forwarded to Bangalore. Medical Passed on 24th July. Visa Approved on August 16th. Waiting for my passport :)

akshaybansal

Aug 16, 2017
I applied on 13th July, VFS Pune, application forwarded to High Commission Bangalore.
Got an update today that medical passed.

pratik11

Jul 20, 2017
Ap
I applied on 13th July, VFS Pune, application forwarded to High Commission Bangalore.
Got an update today that medical passed.
I have also applied offline from VFS pune on 13th July without upfront medicals, application forwarded to Bangalore, my application status has changed to We are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements on 14th August, can anyone tell me how much time does it takes to review eligibility?

Ashlee2892

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, I haven't got any official mail or message but my online application says that final decision has been made: "your application was approved"
Does this mean I got the visa ryte? or any other changes will be made later?