+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

only VFS BANGALORE people who got visa for Sept 2017

p patel 111

Aug 5, 2017
not got any updates for 4 july application applied from vfs ahmedabad forwarded to Bangalore. Still its says reviewing eligibility. Guys i am so worried any update please.

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
Hello there, Got mine approved day before yesterday (17th Aug). Processed precisely on the 6th Week. Must say, brilliant processing commitment from the CIC. Impressive!
Applied on 6th July, Linked online on 21st July, Medical was updated on 31st July.
Mine's a NON SPP program, with a GIC, No IELTS and upfront medical, applied through a paper application, all by my self.

As all the agents, i have contacted in India told me it's not possible and even here on this forum, i felt some individuals were spreading a notion of mislead information.

My sincere advice to my fellow Indians is to prefer a subject / program thats the most logical extension of your bachelors or masters. Work on a genuine SOP (put your heart and soul into it, that the KEY), make sure you'r financially competent and most important a passionate PROUD INDIAN.
GOOD LUCK.
PS: I had over 5 years of gap. Did my masters back in 2010 from NZ. Quit my job back in 2013 and was traveling around the world for last few years. Seen things, done things, ha!
I am happy for you.

Actually I got rejection so I am really tensed. I am carrying 6 year experience in same field. Can you please share your profile? It will help me as I decided to apply again. If possible please send your SOP to Hirenbarot77@gmail.com. My contact number is +91-9879660735.

Any help will highly appreciated.

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
i apllied at vfs ahmedabad on 13th june still waiting. this is my second attempt. please anyone help me out.
I am from Anand, Gujarat and I got refusal. I decided to apply again so can you please share your number? My number is +91-9879660735.

MAVLES66

Aug 19, 2017
Hi i hv applied in chennai Vfs on 19th july n recd on 20th july at Blr. Anyone applied on the same period n awaiting visa status? Mine linked to cic, but shows no progress. Orientation on 1st sep

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
Hello there, Got mine approved day before yesterday (17th Aug). Processed precisely on the 6th Week. Must say, brilliant processing commitment from the CIC. Impressive!
Applied on 6th July, Linked online on 21st July, Medical was updated on 31st July.
Mine's a NON SPP program, with a GIC, No IELTS and upfront medical, applied through a paper application, all by my self.

As all the agents, i have contacted in India told me it's not possible and even here on this forum, i felt some individuals were spreading a notion of mislead information.

My sincere advice to my fellow Indians is to prefer a subject / program thats the most logical extension of your bachelors or masters. Work on a genuine SOP (put your heart and soul into it, that the KEY), make sure you'r financially competent and most important a passionate PROUD INDIAN.
GOOD LUCK.
PS: I had over 5 years of gap. Did my masters back in 2010 from NZ. Quit my job back in 2013 and was traveling around the world for last few years. Seen things, done things, ha!
Please send your SOP on Hirenbarot77@gmail.com. Please.