+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

only VFS BANGALORE people who got visa for Sept 2017

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry mate, can't. Don't you reckon SOP is bit of a personal thing?
Good Luck
Thank you for response. If you think it is not disclosable then you should remove such portion from SOP. Actually I am tensed because I got rejection in first attempt. I have 6 year study gap with experience. My main intention here just to check how you have wrote your SOP.

IndianStone

Feb 22, 2017
Thank you for response. If you think it is not disclosable then you should remove such portion from SOP. Actually I am tensed because I got rejection in first attempt. I have 6 year study gap with experience. My main intention here just to check how you have wrote your SOP.
What's your profile?
I had a 8 year gap between studies and got my visa. I don't think the gap matters.

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
What's your profile?
I had a 8 year gap between studies and got my visa. I don't think the gap matters.
Diploma in Electronics and communication: 64%, Pass year: 2008
Bachelor in Electronics and communication: 60%, Pass year: 2011
Job since April 2012: VLSI & Embedded based company
IELTS 6 Band : W:6.5, R & L:6 & S:5.5
Applied for Wireless information networking at Fleming college

akshaybansal

Aug 16, 2017
Hi
This platform was really helpful in keeping my nerves calm while waiting for my Visa.

I applied on 13th July from VFS Pune.
Application was forwarded to Bangalore Visa office on 14th July.
Got my medicals updated on 17th August.
And my Visa application was approved on 23rd August.

Thank you once again and all the best to everyone. May you all get good new ASAP. Ganpati Bapa Moriya!!!

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Vinothh, Thanks a ton for the info and apologies for the late reply.I am awaiting the status of my Visa application. Will keep you posted :)

Ya rinda maximum study gap for UG is 2yrs and pg 4yrs or 5yrs only and they need guardians from india For income and in SOP u have to mention like after ur course gets complete u will be going back to India like that and u need proof for funding if u r funding urself then u need to show ur IT return or form 16 for that and in ur case is risky one and am not sure abt that and I don't want to misguide u just reach some consultants for this before taking further steps

Last edited:

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey All! My Study Permit/Visa is approved.. Got a request to submit the passport last night..14years education gap- 12 years experience and at the age of 35 i made it.. If i can with all the complications, u all can too. All the best

Applied on 13th April 2018 for May intake, deferred it for September. Webform/Case specific Enquiry and Email to Delhi Embassy sent on 19th July'2018. Approved on 20th July' 2018.

All the best.. Never ever give up. Like i always say age is just a number.

sauravk

Dec 28, 2018
Hey All! My Study Permit/Visa is approved.. Got a request to submit the passport last night..14years education gap- 12 years experience and at the age of 35 i made it.. If i can with all the complications, u all can too. All the best

Applied on 13th April 2018 for May intake, deferred it for September. Webform/Case specific Enquiry and Email to Delhi Embassy sent on 19th July'2018. Approved on 20th July' 2018.

All the best.. Never ever give up. Like i always say age is just a number.
Hi

i also have similar background but have done my masters ..i am looking to apply to Seneca college , request you to please confirm how did you pursue that option ?