Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
HJow did you apply? Online or paper based?
I also applied on July 12th paper based. I didn't link to online. It is showing that my application is being processed in Bangalore VFC when I track using my tracking ID.
I applied paper based only. I tried to link it to online but I couldn't able to do that and for me also it's showing your application is being processed in Bangalore visa office.

wilsonjose

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I applied paper based only. I tried to link it to online but I couldn't able to do that and for me also it's showing your application is being processed in Bangalore visa office.
So we are on the same track. Keep in touch when you get updates. :)

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10
  1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
    (2) Click on continue to Gckey
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.

(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.(Google it by "institute name DLI Number" and then copy and paste it, don't type it there.
    (12) Next search for your application.
    (13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
    (14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
The above post is for people who want to know how to link their paper application online. These are not written by me. I copied it from a different thread. Credits to him. Hope it helps someone.

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.

(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.(Google it by "institute name DLI Number" and then copy and paste it, don't type it there.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.
Disassociate Representative
Based on the information you entered, we found: 1 application

We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application.

If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose "cancelling the appointment of a representative."

After completing the form, you can upload it here:

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
[QUOc"loynaveen, post: 6190799, member: 683935"]Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10

[/QUOTE]
Bro.. When I tried to link... It shows like this.. How to resolve this issue...?

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
[QUOc"loynaveen, post: 6190799, member: 683935"]Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10

Bro.. When I tried to link... It shows like this.. How to resolve this issue...?[/QUOTE]

Since you have used a representative I would not be able to help you out as I have not used any.
The representative who is following up could be asked for the username and password I suppose but I don't know for sure.
You could track it that way. If this doesn't work then I guess someone else could help you out. All the best brother

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Bro.. When I tried to link... It shows like this.. How to resolve this issue...?
Since you have used a representative I would not be able to help you out as I have not used any.
The representative who is following up could be asked for the username and password I suppose but I don't know for sure.
You track it that way. If this doesn't work then I guess someone else could help you out. All the best brother[/QUOTE]
How could I know who is the representative?
You could track it that way. If this doesn't work then I guess someone else could help you out. All the best brother[/QUOTE]

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
How could I know who is the representative?
Paper based application? And did you submit yourself or someone submitted it on your behalf. Well I do not know how does the representative thing work. I would not want to put you into trouble with misleading information.
Hope someone else helps you out.

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Paper based application? And did you submit yourself or someone submitted it on your behalf. Well I do not know how does the representative thing work. I would not want to put you into trouble with misleading information.
Hope someone else helps you out.
Ok bro...paper based.. Self submitted..

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017

Bro.. When I tried to link... It shows like this.. How to resolve this issue...?[/QUOTE]
Thanks man I successfully linked my application

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Dear All,
Greetings!

My name is Rinda Philkhana and I am 34 years old, a married woman from India. I have completed my Bachelor's in BSc. in Hotel Management from a reputed university in India in the year 2004. However, I have 10+ years of experience in Banking Industry mostly supporting all Global Banking Markets. Hence, I am planning to do a Course in relevance with my current stream.

Since the agents in India stated it's close to impossible to get a student visa at this age with the gap in place, I have applied for Admission in Seneca college yesterday through a known source in Canada who is an agent cum an active member of IRRC, Commissioner of Oath, Ontario & he would be filing for my visa too.

However, what always bothered me is my age and my marital status. Could someone please confirm, if there would be a challenge in getting a Visa approved due to the above reasons for canada?

Also please note that I have been to London to pursue my Masters in Hospitality management in 2005, however had to discontinue in between and come back to India coz my father passed away. I do have guardians in Canada to sponsor me and I can make a very strong SOP in my support with all the genuine reasons and facts. IELTS Score: 7.5 Overall Band.

So what are the chances of getting a positive response for visa? Please assist!

Thanks in Advance!

Regards,
Rinda Philkhana.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Ya rinda maximum study gap for UG is 2yrs and pg 4yrs or 5yrs only and they need guardians from india For income and in SOP u have to mention like after ur course gets complete u will be going back to India like that and u need proof for funding if u r funding urself then u need to show ur IT return or form 16 for that and in ur case is risky one and am not sure abt that and I don't want to misguide u just reach some consultants for this before taking further steps

wilsonjose

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017

I cant link because only month and year of start of program is given in my offer letter. During linking I cant move forward without the exact date. What to do ?