+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

only VFS BANGALORE people who got visa for Sept 2017

wilsonjose

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Will the paper based (offline) applicants get updates by mail ?
I applied on 12th July (paper based) to Bangalore VFS and I didn't get any emails regarding my application.

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Will the paper based (offline) applicants get updates by mail ?
I applied on 12th July (paper based) to Bangalore VFS and I didn't get any emails regarding my application.
Nope..paper based will not get. And will get of u link with online.. Just google.. How to link visa to online

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017
This is my status on the mycic website, I applied on the 23rd of June. Does it take long after "review of eligibility" has been updated?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Vijay.B

Jun 7, 2017
This is my status on the mycic website, I applied on the 23rd of June. Does it take long after "review of eligibility" has been updated?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
U should be getting ur approval soon then..!! best of luck!!

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
One of my Frnd applied visa on June 20th and he got visa today

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Thats Soo Fastt.. lucky
Wat is his profile ?
Actually he worried about his profile he completed Mba in shipping and logistics and he worked nearly 2yrs along with me in Mumbai and again he want to do pg diploma in IBM and he applied and finally he got

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
I applied on July 12th got two mails and 1 Sms from vfs after that no reply

wilsonjose

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I applied on July 12th got two mails and 1 Sms from vfs after that no reply
HJow did you apply? Online or paper based?
I also applied on July 12th paper based. I didn't link to online. It is showing that my application is being processed in Bangalore VFC when I track using my tracking ID.