+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only fans

mh1002

Mar 14, 2022
Hi! So I am currently an international student in Canada with a student visa. As far as I know I am not allowed to have onlyfans here as it could be referred to as 'sex work' apparently. However, does anyone know if I am allowed to have onlyfans when I am residing in my home country in between semesters, and perhaps deleting it before coming back to Canada?

xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: arhue

Hehee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
Hi! So I am currently an international student in Canada with a student visa. As far as I know I am not allowed to have onlyfans here as it could be referred to as 'sex work' apparently. However, does anyone know if I am allowed to have onlyfans when I am residing in my home country in between semesters, and perhaps deleting it before coming back to Canada?

xoxo
How old are you?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

xoxo
That plan should work. You just have to make sure you deactivate / delete everything while you're in Canada so that you're not earning income from this while here.

Sep 15, 2022
Hey, I had same question last month, After I found my manager here qualityof.agency, they help me go through all the process and now I’m earning $1k per Day. I am more than happy that I can pay my living in mtl

• Wow
Reactions: YVR123

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey, I had same question last month, After I found my manager here qualityof.agency, they help me go through all the process and now I’m earning $1k per Day. I am more than happy that I can pay my living in mtl
Just clarifying that you can’t actually do onlyfans while you are in Canada. When you are in your home country you can. It sounds like you are doing onlyfans while in Canada which is not allowed as an international student.

kathieaus

Feb 9, 2023

xoxo
The laws regarding OnlyFans and similar platforms can vary by country and jurisdiction, and it is important to be aware of the laws and regulations in your home country as well as in Canada.

As an international student in Canada, it is important to comply with Canadian laws and regulations, including those related to sex work. If you are unsure about the specific laws and regulations regarding OnlyFans or sex work in Canada, I would recommend speaking with an immigration lawyer or relevant government agency to get a better understanding of your rights and obligations.

Reactions: aryaa