+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
"Anybody can be great because anybody can serve..."
- a very short and sweet thought read somewhere a long time ago but still remembering when particualrly i see guys like Mr Quorax..This is for him..

foreverurs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 November 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the initial application to CIO
AOR Received.
26 May 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
26 May 2011 **Second AOR 18 August 11 *** IN Process 2 December 2011
Med's Request
27 December 2012
Med's Done....
15 Janurary 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
27 December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Landing Fee encashed on : 27March 2013
LANDED..........
Waiting Waiting Waiting
Regular naps prevent old age...

especially if you take them while driving.

====================================================

Having one child makes you a parent;

having two makes you a referee.

=====================================================

I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile.

I tried - but they wanted cash.

==================================================

Don't marry the person you want to live with, marry the one you cannot live without,,, but whatever you do, you'll regret it later.

===================================================

Forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.

=================================================

Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. ;D :D ;) :p

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nevilraval said:
"Anybody can be great because anybody can serve..."
- a very short and sweet thought read somewhere a long time ago but still remembering when particualrly i see guys like Mr Quorax..This is for him..
Je tiens à vous exprimer notre gratitude. C'est (vraiment) gentil de ta part.
[I wish to express my gratitude, It's (very) kind of you.]

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Did You Know ?

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
Each King in Playing Cards represents a ‘real' King in history?
Spades : King David
Hearts : King Charlemagne
Clubs : Alexander - The Great
Daimonds : Julius Cesar

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Multiplying
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

OK
During historic civil wars, when troops returned without casualties, a writing was put on the town square – so that all could see, which read: 0-K [Zero Killed].

From here we get our expression OK, which means ‘all is good'.

Kan Ghu Ru
When English settlers landed in Australia, they noticed a strange animal that jumped extremely high & far. They asked the aboriginal people, using sign & body language, about the animal. They responded with “kan ghu ru”.

The English then adopted the word Kangaroo. What the aboriginal people were really trying to say was, “we don't understand you” – Kan Ghu Ru.

Qorax

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Did You Know ?

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
Each King in Playing Cards represents a ‘real' King in history?
Spades : King David
Hearts : King Charlemagne
Clubs : Alexander - The Great
Daimonds : Julius Cesar

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9, 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Multiplying
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

OK
During historic civil wars, when troops returned without casualties, a writing was put on the town square – so that all could see, which read: 0-K [Zero Killed].

From here we get our expression OK, which means ‘all is good'.

Kan Ghu Ru
When English settlers landed in Australia, they noticed a strange animal that jumped extremely high & far. They asked the aboriginal people, using sign & body language, about the animal. They responded with “kan ghu ru”.

The English then adopted the word Kangaroo. What the aboriginal people were really trying to say was, “we don't understand you” – Kan Ghu Ru.

Qorax
+1 for you captain.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Weird, but interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane but pefrect mnid...
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

If yuo cna raed tihs, rebebmer yuo aer metalny peferctly sunod... Adn yuo aer fit fro teh Cadanian PR aslo, wow!!! Azanimg, ins't it?

Qarox

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
qorax said:
Weird, but interesting!

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

If yuo cna raed tihs, rebebmer yuo aer metalny peferctly sunod... Adn yuo aer fit fro teh Cadanian PR aslo, wow!!! Azanimg, ins't it?

Qarox

It also means that people who can read this is not dyslexic :) :)

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
qorax said:
Weird, but interesting!

Qarox
Wow! I can read this.....! ;D

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Read this ....just to laugh :

What if u upgraded Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0

Dear Tech Support Team:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0.
I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child-processes that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.
In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities.
Applications such as BachelorNights 10.3, Cricket 5.0, BeerWithBuddies 7.5, and Outings 3.6 no longer runs, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.
I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 5.0 , but the 'uninstall' doesn't work on Wife 1.0.
Please help!
Thanks,
"A Troubled User"

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:
This is a very common problem that people complain about.
Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.
Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!! !
It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 5.0.
It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.
You cannot go back to Girlfriend 5.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed not to allow this. (Look in your Wife 1.0 Manual under Warnings-Alimony- Child Support) .
I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the environment.
I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.
The best course of action is to enter the command C: \APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean2.5, Sweep3.0, Cook1.5 and DoLaundry4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program NagNag 9.5 .
Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Sarees 2.1 and Jewellery 5.0
STATUTORY WARNING : DO NOT, under any circumstances, install SecretaryWithShortS kirt 3.3.This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
Tech Support ...

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
A foreigner hired a taxi in Cairo and after the usual charges adjustment and destination confirmation foreigner sat in there, after few miles running foreigner observed that taxi driver broke the signal light Red; foreigner who was busy in reading newspaper opened his mouth and asked hay man what you did, you have not seen the Red light, taxi driver replied pl. keep quiet and let me drive I am a professional, foreigner had no argument.

After a further distance the foreigner observed that the taxi is approaching another signal, and as the taxi reached closer to the signal the signal turns into Red and without any hesitation the taxi crosses over the signal, this time foreigner throwed his newspaper and shouted on taxi driver, man this is now enough and I am not happy with your driving, please drop me here immediately. The taxi driver replied, don’t worry I am a professional driver. Suddenly the taxi reached another signal and this time luckily the signal light was Green instead of driving through, the driver applied emergency breaks and taxi stopped just before the signal light, foreigner jumped from his seat and asked what happened now signal light is Green and why you have stopped the taxi, with smile driver replied: please don’t worry I am a professional driver but Sir another professional may be crossing the Red Light from other direction.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Read this ....just to laugh :

What if u upgraded Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0

Dear Tech Support Team:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0.
I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child-processes that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.
In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activities.
Applications such as BachelorNights 10.3, Cricket 5.0, BeerWithBuddies 7.5, and Outings 3.6 no longer runs, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.
I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 5.0 , but the 'uninstall' doesn't work on Wife 1.0.
Please help!
Thanks,
"A Troubled User"

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User:
This is a very common problem that people complain about.
Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 5.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.
Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!! !
It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 5.0.
It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.
You cannot go back to Girlfriend 5.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed not to allow this. (Look in your Wife 1.0 Manual under Warnings-Alimony- Child Support) .
I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the environment.
I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.
The best course of action is to enter the command C: \APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean2.5, Sweep3.0, Cook1.5 and DoLaundry4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program NagNag 9.5 .
Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Sarees 2.1 and Jewellery 5.0
STATUTORY WARNING : DO NOT, under any circumstances, install SecretaryWithShortS kirt 3.3.This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
Tech Support ...
Fantastic, Ms. Lakhvinder !

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
After getting all of Pope Benedict's luggage loaded into the limo, (and he doesn't travel light), the driver notices the Pope is still standing on the curb.
'Excuse me, Your Holiness,' says the driver, 'Would you please take your seat so we can leave?'

'Well, to tell you the truth,' says the Pope, 'they never let me drive at the Vatican when I was a cardinal, and I'd really like to drive today.'

'I'm sorry, Your Holiness, but I cannot let you do that. I'd lose my job! What if something should happen?' protests the driver, wishing he'd never gone to work that morning.

'Who's going to tell?' says the Pope with a smile.

Reluctantly, the driver gets in the back as the Pope climbs in behind the wheel. The driver quickly regrets his decision when, after exiting the airport, the Pontiff floors it, accelerating the limo to 205 kms.
'Please slow down, Your Holiness!' pleads the worried driver, but the Pope keeps the pedal to the metal until they hear sirens.

'Oh, dear God, I'm going to lose my license -- and my job!' moans the driver.

The Pope pulls over and rolls down the window as the cop approaches, but the cop takes one look at him, goes back to his motorcycle, and gets on the radio.

'I need to talk to the Chief,' he says to the dispatcher.

The Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he's stopped a limo going 205 kph.
'So bust him,' says the Chief.

'I don't think we want to do that, he's really important,' said the cop.

The Chief exclaimed,' All the more reason!'

'No, I mean really important,' said the cop with a bit of persistence.

The Chief then asked, 'Who do you have there, the mayor?'

Cop: 'Bigger.'
Chief: 'A senator?'
Chief: 'The Prime Minister?'

'Well,' said the Chief, 'who is it?'

Cop: 'I think it's God!'

The Chief is even more puzzled and curious, 'What makes you think it's God?'

Cop: 'His chauffeur is the Pope!'