+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

vaibhavvd

May 26, 2010
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
26-03-2010
IELTS Request
26-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Passport Req..
05-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013
LANDED..........
First Q 2014
Thanks Captain

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashraf, a Pakistani child, entered his classroom on the first day of school in Ohio

"What is your name?" - asked the teacher.

"Ashraf". . .. - answered the kid.

"You are in America now. From now on your name will be Johnny," -replied the teacher.

In the evening, Ashraf returned home.
"How was your day, Ashraf?" - asked his mother.

"My name is not Ashraf. I'm in America and now my name is Johnny."

"Ah, are you ashamed of your name, are you trying to dishonor your parents, your heritage, your religion? Shame on you!"
- and she beat him.

Then she called his father and he too beat him.

The next day Ashraf returned to school..

When the teacher saw him with all the bruises she asked, "What happened to you little Johnny"?

Well madam, 4 hours after I becoming an American, I was attacked by two Pakistani's At home."

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On a lighter side :Monkey's Visa

In a poor zoo of India, a lion was frustrated as he was offered not more than 1 kg of meat a day.

The lion thought its prayers were answered when one CANADA Zoo Manager visited the zoo and requested the zoo management to shift the lion to the CANADA Zoo.

The lion was so happy and started thinking of a central A/c environment, a goat or two every day and a CANADA PR Card also.

On its first day after arrival, the lion was offered a big bag, sealed very nicely for breakfast. The lion opened it quickly but was shocked to see that it contained few bananas. The lion thought that may be they cared too much for him as they were worried about his stomach as he had recently shifted from India.

The next day the same thing happened. On the third day again the same food bag of bananas was delivered.

The lion was so furious, it stopped the delivery boy and blasted at him, 'Don't you know I am the lion...king of the Jungle..., what's wrong with your management?, what nonsense is this?, why are you delivering bananas to me?'

The delivery boy politely said, 'Sir, I know you are the king of the jungle .. but .. you have been brought here on a monkey's visa !!! '

Better to be a Lion in India than a Monkey elsewhere...

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian4U said:
Ashraf, a Pakistani child, entered his classroom on the first day of school in Ohio

"What is your name?" - asked the teacher.

"Ashraf". . .. - answered the kid.

"You are in America now. From now on your name will be Johnny," -replied the teacher.

In the evening, Ashraf returned home.
"How was your day, Ashraf?" - asked his mother.

"My name is not Ashraf. I'm in America and now my name is Johnny."

"Ah, are you ashamed of your name, are you trying to dishonor your parents, your heritage, your religion? Shame on you!"
- and she beat him.

Then she called his father and he too beat him.

The next day Ashraf returned to school..

When the teacher saw him with all the bruises she asked, "What happened to you little Johnny"?

Well madam, 4 hours after I becoming an American, I was attacked by two Pakistani's At home."
Jokes apart, isn't it so true... We all want to become Canadian Citizens, but for our convenience only. In our hearts & actions (mostly) we are always an Indian or a Pakistani or a Philippine etc.
Do we have the same patriotism & love for the country we adapt? I don't know, people need to answer this...
Let us first become a Canadian in our Heart right now, why do we have to wait for the PR. Is it linked to that, if it is..... then that means we are just switching ourselves on & off after we "get" it.

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Jokes apart, isn't it so true... We all want to become Canadian Citizens, but for our convenience only. In our hearts & actions (mostly) we are always an Indian or a Pakistani or a Philippine etc.
Do we have the same patriotism & love for the country we adapt? I don't know, people need to answer this...
Let us first become a Canadian in our Heart right now, why do we have to wait for the PR. Is it linked to that, if it is..... then that means we are just switching ourselves on & off after we "get" it.
Hi Yukon.

This is just an joke.. Pls don't take it so seriously...

And yes I will die as an "proud Indian" only.

Regards

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian4U said:
Hi Yukon.

This is just an joke.. Pls don't take it so seriously...

And yes I will die as an "proud Indian" only.

Regards

Call it a joke but it is actually a fact depicting the state of affairs with immigrants.
Sorry to say, but you don't deserve a Canadian PR or citizenship if you treat this whole thing as a business deal. Why go through all this effort, stay in India & be happy.
Nobody is asking you to not feel for India, but then give Canada the same status in our heart & show it in your actions, if not more.

Die proud in India, don't be a burden on Canada...!

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Call it a joke but it is actually a fact depicting the state of affairs with immigrants.
Sorry to say, but you don't deserve a Canadian PR or citizenship if you treat this whole thing as a business deal. Why go through all this effort, stay in India & be happy.
Nobody is asking you to not feel for India, but then give Canada the same status in our heart & show it in your actions, if not more.

Sure Sir... I will follow your instructions....

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian4U said:
Sure Sir... I will follow your instructions....
And change your forum id to "Indian4U".... why the hypocrisy?

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
P'njaab Airways

Supervisor Banta Singh "Bunty" welcoming to you on the P'njaab Airways flight no. 9211 (Nau Do Gyaraah) to Ludhiana .

We apalogize for the two-day delay in taking off, b'cause the sun was not shining brightly in the fog. And we are knowing the sun does not shine in the night.

Landing in Ludhiana is not dafinite, but with good luck we can be landing d'rectly in your v'llage.

P'njaab Airways has exc'llant record for safety. In fact our safety standards are so high that even the fully trained tarrists and hijackers are afraid to fly with us.

I am pleased to 'nounce that starting this year over 90% of our p'ssaingers have reached to their dest'nation. For the rest 10%, the P'njaab Airways staff has lots of experience for consoling the next-of-kin. Our Hostess Bubbly Kaur will be haippy to brief you on our out-of-court settlement policies.

If engines are too noisy, on p'ssainger request, we can turn them off for comfart, but your flight will become late and you may become the late also.

For our religious p'ssaingers, we are the only airline who can help you to contact God at once. In case of sudden loss of cabin pressure, Holy Books will be quickly distributed.

We regret that today's in-flight movie will not be shown as weCould not record it from the tallyvision due to power cut. But we will be flying right naxt to Air India , where their movie can be seen from the right side cabin windows. These windows have been opened for your viewing convenience. For p'ssaingers on left side, we have put binoculars under the seat.

If AirIndia flight is again cancelled, then for your in-flight ent'tainment,.our hostesses Bubbly Kaur & Cuckoo Kaur will do the Bhangra with flight stewards Pappu and Tappu. Oye, Balle Balle!!

Your in-flight Menu has a choice of Chicken Tikka Masala, Tandoor Fish, Dal makhani, unlimited P'ronthas and Lassi.

There is a half charge for Red Label Whiskey served from Black Label bottles. Patiala pegs will be served only on Patiala flights.

As per safety rules, smoking is not allowed on all P'njaab Airways flights over P'njaab. Any smoke you see in the cabin is only the early warning system on the engines.

Please do read the 'structions on the Safety Card in seat pocket in your front side. It is not a hand fan.

Life jackets are placed under your seats for emergency water landings on any of our 5 rivers. Do not use life jackets on the land.

Kindly keep your seat in upright position for take-off & landing. Also do not use force. Broken seats will not be replaced and you will be tied to the floor during take off and landing. Please be seated first and then fasten your seatbelts.

We are about to take-off. We wish you a pleasant flight. For air sikness problems we have echo friendly jute bags in the sit pokets

Thank you once again for flying with P'njaab Airways

( p.s - Not to offend or making fun of anyone )

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian4U said:
Mind your language now.. you are crossing the limits whosoever you are.
Their is nothing wrong or abusive in what I have written. The fact is just very bitter for you to digest.
"Hypocrisy" means "double standards" in case you thought otherwise.

Sorry if I have been offensive, but the facts are always learnt the hard way...!
Nothing personal against you......

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Their is nothing wrong or abusive in what I have written. The fact is just very bitter for you to digest.
"Hypocrisy" means "double standards" in case you thought otherwise.

Sorry if I have been offensive, but the facts are always learnt the hard way...!
Nothing personal against you......
Ok... Stop fighting now....Thanks for your inputs.

I have seen your post which is very helpful to the people appying/applied for Canada PR.

So I think your time is very valuable for you and oher members of this forum and our this discussion will not lead any one on this forum to anywhere...

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
Dear Friends,

Let us respect Mr Quorax who has started this forum to" heal the world " and not to " seal the world " by somebody's personal opinion or thoughts.

Rather than to be patriotic to some particular country,let's be global and think global.Let us be patritic to our universe.The world has become too small and accessible easily so that the smallest good deeds you do anywhere will fetch good results to this earth regardless to the different places.

So Pl. be united.

Thanks,

Nevil

nevilraval

Star Member
Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
0711/9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2010
Doc's Request.
CC charged 19-08-10
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
IELTS Request
25-09-2010 / 7 band
The Japanese have always loved sea food but the water near to Japan coast doesn’t hold that much fish so Japanese boat keepers go farther in the sea to fetch good amount of fish. Now the problem observed while bringing the fish back to the port was that by the time they used to come back to the port, most of the time fishes used to lose the freshness and the Japanese food lovers started complaining about the stale fish products. To solve this pb, Fish companies started to use big freezers in the boat itself. However the Japanese could sense the difference between the fresh fish and the stored fish. Once again to avoid this situation, companies started to keep big tanks in the boat itself so that fisherman can keep the caught fishes into the tanks .After a little thrashing around, the fishes were tired, dull and lost their fresh fish taste. The fishing industry faced an impending crisis. But today they get fresh tasting fish all over the Japan. How did they manage?
To keep the fish tasting fresh, the Japanese companies still put the fishes in the tank but with the small shark. The fishes are now challenged and hence constantly remained on the move. The Challenge they face now keeps them fresh and alive!
Have you ever realized that we also live in the same pond and mostly dull and tired most of the time? Basically in our life sharks are the new challenges which keep us alive and active. If you are steadily conquering challenges, you are happy. Your challenges keep you energized. Don’t create success and revel in it with the inertia. You have the resources, skills and abilities to make a difference. Put a shark in your tank and see how far you can really go !!

Received through a mail channel from friends!!

thought to share with all of u guys who takes life as a challenging shark and keeps on moving!

Regards,

Nevil

estillo

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:

Hi yukon,

please don't change the direction of this thread.

There is nothing wrong if some likes his birth country (or wants to die there) even after immigrating to Canada.I am surprised that you assumed he is going to be burden!

We don't know his background, he may become one of the top contributors to Canada's growth.

Do you think we can force some one to like Canada or "give same status" to Canada? Do we need to?