+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

On a casual note... LESSONS OF LIFE -Enjoy it's every Moment !!!

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Something Really Serious.... But I really loved reading it....(Sorry if one get upset post reading this)

It’s another morning.. ….. Again I have to go to office

Ohh, this is me… I shouted having a glance on my snap in today’s news paper.

But what the HELL it is doing in the death column??

Strange…

One sec... Let me think, last night when I was going to bed I had a severe pain in my chest, but I don’t remember anything after that, I think I had a sound sleep.

Its morning now, ohh….. It’s already 10:00 AM, where is my coffee?

I will be late for office and my boss will get a chance to irritate me.

Where is everyone…??? I screamed.

“I think there is a crowed outside my room, let me check.” I said to myself.

So many people….. Not all of them crying… But why some of them crying…

WHAT IS THIS??? I m laying there on the floor…

“I AM HERE” … I shouted!!! No one listen.

“LOOK I AM NOT DEAD” … I screamed once again!!! No one is interested in me. They all were looking me on the bed.

I went back to my bed room.

“Am I dead??” I asked myself.

Where is my wife, my children, my mom-DAD, my friends?

I found them in the next room, all of them were crying… still trying to console each other.

My wife was crying… she was really looking sad.

My little kid was not sure what happened, but he was crying just coz his mom was sad.

How can I go without saying my kid that I really love him, I really do care of him. ??

How can I go without saying my wife that she is really most beautiful and most caring wife in this world..??

How can I go without saying my parents that I m … just because of u ??

How can I go without telling my friends that without them perhaps I have done most of the wrong things in my life… thanks for being there always when I need them… and sorry for not being there when they really need me..

I can see a person standing in the corner and trying to hide his tears…

Ohh… he was once my best friend, but a small misunderstanding made us part, and we both have strong enough ego to keep us disconnect.

I went there.. And offered him my hand, “Dear friend… I just want to say sorry for everything, we r still best friend, please forgive me.”

No response from other side, what the hell?? He is still preserving his ego, I am saying sorry… even then!!!

I really don’t care for such people.

But one sec…. it seems he is not able to see me!!!! He did not see my extended hand.

My goodness… AM I REALLY DEAD???

I just sat down near ME; I was also feeling like crying…

“OHH ALMIGHTY!!!! PLEASE JUST GIVE ME FEW MORE DAYS…”

I just wasn’t to make my wife, my parents; my friends realize that how much I love them.

My wife entered in the room, she looks beautiful.

“YOU R BEAUTIFUL” I shouted.

She didn’t hear my words, in fact she never heard these words coz I never said this to her.

“GOD!!!!” I screamed… a little more time plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

I cried…

One more chance please… to hug my child, to make my mom smile just once, to feel my dad proud on me at least for a moment, to say sorry to my friends for everything I have not given to them, and thanks for still being in my life….

Then I looked up and cried!!!!

I shouted….

“GOD!!!! ONE MORE CHANCE PLEASE!!!!”

"You shouted in your sleep," said my wife as she gently woke me up. "Did you have a nightmare?"

I was sleeping….

Ohh that was just a dream….

My wife was there… she can hear me…

This is the happiest moment of my life…

I hugged her and whispered…. “U R THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND CARING WIFE IN THIS UNIVERSE…. I REALLY LOVE U DEAR”

I can’t understand the reason of the smile on her face with some tears in her eyes, still I m happy…. :)

“THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS SECOND? CHANCE.”

So, Now it’s not late.. Forget your egos, past……….., and express your love to others………. Be friendly…………… keep smiling and be happy for ever…

mrdynamo

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
DEDICATED TO ALL WOMENFOLK - TO PUT A SMILE ON THEIR FACE

Behind every great man is a greater woman
We all hear it often, don't we? Here's one more, newer one, for the royal salut!

One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too luxurious.

When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the president's secret service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner.

Following her return, President Obama asked Michelle, why was he so interested in talking to her? She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her.

President Obama mused, "so Michelle, if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant"... to which she responded, "no my dear, if I had married him, he would now be President of the United States!"

Classic, I must admit!
Qorax
HAHAHAHAH.....SHE was right!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
qorax said:
DEDICATED TO ALL WOMENFOLK - TO PUT A SMILE ON THEIR FACE

Behind every great man is a greater woman
We all hear it often, don't we? Here's one more, newer one, for the royal salut!

One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too luxurious.

When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the president's secret service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner.

Following her return, President Obama asked Michelle, why was he so interested in talking to her? She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her.

President Obama mused, "so Michelle, if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant"... to which she responded, "no my dear, if I had married him, he would now be President of the United States!"

Classic, I must admit!
Qorax
very true.
Thanks for posting sir ...people should know the importance of women. :D

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Canadian4U said:
Something Really Serious.... But I really loved reading it....(Sorry if one get upset post reading this)

So, Now it's not late.. Forget your egos, past..........., and express your love to others.......... Be friendly............... keep smiling and be happy for ever...
nice..!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Canadian4U said:
LOVE IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.

Edna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna's heroic act, she immed iately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be mentally stable.

When she went to tell Edna the news she said, "Edna, I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays that you have a sound mind. The bad news is, Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME AND HANG IN THERE.
Spooky...

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
lakhvinder.kaur said:
very true.
Thanks for posting sir ...people should know the importance of women. :D
Yes Ma'am, the fairer s-e-x is important any day, but we must respect them as well.
BTW, may I post another one... just in jest?
|
|
v

Men Are Just Happier People

NICKNAMES
If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Dickhead and s-h-i-t for Brains.

EATING OUT
When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though the bill is only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want the change back. But, When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

MONEY
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need - but 'coz it's on sale.

BATHROOMS
A man has 6 items in his bathroom: toothbrush & toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel. While the average number of items in a typical woman's bathroom is 337. And a man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

ARGUMENTS
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man(!).

MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does(?).

DRESSING UP
A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURALLY
Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night(*?*).

OFFSPRING
Ah, children! -A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes & dreams. A man is vaguely aware of some little people living in the house (this is where I need my wife, she's a genius!).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people in the house remembering the same thing, does it?

Oh, by the way, this email was forwarded to me by my wife herself, LOL!
Qorax

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
qorax said:
Yes Ma'am, the fairer s-e-x is important any day, but we must respect them as well.

Oh, by the way, this email was forwarded to me by my wife herself, LOL!
Qorax

I appreciate your words sir.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Hi,
I am a sikh woman and my friends use to send me jokes,mails and massages on sardar.....well i can handle them.

one is here...for u.
Santa is all time favourite.

Santa to his servant: Go and water the plants.
Servant: It's already raining.
Santa: So what take an umbrella and go.

Santa found the answer to the most difficult question ever -
What will come first, Chicken or egg?
O Yaar, what ever U order first, will come first.

A teacher told all students in a class to write an essay on a cricket match. All were busy writing except Santa.
He wrote "DUE TO RAIN, NO MATCH!"

Postman: - I Have To Come 5 Miles to Deliver U This Packet
Santa: - why did U come so far. Instead U could Have posted it....

A Santa & his wife filed an application for Divorce.
Judge asked: How'll U divide your kids, U"VE 3 children?
Santa replied: Ok! We'll apply NEXT YEAR

Santa's wish: when I die, I wana die like my Grandpa who died peacefully in his sleep not Screaming like all d passengers in d car he was Driving..

A Teacher lecturing on population:
"In India after every 10 secs a women gives birth to a kid... "
Santa stands up- "We must find & stop her!. "

A man: "Santa, tell me, why Manmohan Singh goes for a walk in the evening not in the morning?"
Santa: ''Arey bhai Manmohan is PM not AM''.

Santa visits Chinese friend dying in hospital.
The Chinese friend just says "CHIN YU YAN" and dies.
Santa goes to China to find the meaning of his friend's last Words.
And finds It means "U R STANDNG ON the OXYGEN TUBE!"

Santa was standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed.
His wife asked what you are doing.
He said-I am seeing how I look while sleeping.

Why did Santa cut the sides of the capsule before taking it?
Guess what...
To avoid side effects!!!

Man: Santa where were U born?
Santa: Punjab .
Man: Which part?

Santa: Oye part part kya kar raha hai, whole body Is born in Punjab Yaar".

Lawyer to Santa: "Gita pe haath rakhkar kaho ke...... "
Santa :"Yeh kya, Sita pe haath lagaya to court mein Bulaya. Ab fir Gita pe haath!!"

Santa: For the past one week a girl is disturbing Me.
I don't know how she got my no, she interrupts whenever I call someone and says "please recharge your card"

A person went into the office kitchen one morning and found a Sardarni painting the walls. She was wearing a new fur coat and a nice denim jacket. Thinking this was a little strange, he asked her why she was wearing them rather than old
clothes or an overall.
She showed him the instructions on the tin, "For Best Results put on Two Coats"

Santa was drawing money from ATM,
Banta behind him in the line said, "Ha! Ha! Haaa! I've seen ur password. Its 4 asterisks (****). "
Santa replies, "Ha! Ha! Haaa! U R wrong, Its 1258"

Q:) How do U recognize santa in school or College???
A:) He is the one who erases his notebooks when the teacher erases the blackboard.. . BOLO tarara!!

Q:) Why did the santa sleep with a scale?
A:) Because he wanted to measure how long he has Slept....... .

Santa Singh MBBS
After finishing his MBBS, Dr. Santa Singh starts his Own practice.
He checked his first patient's Eyes, then the tongue, and finally the Ears using a torch.
Finally he said Battery is Ok !!!

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi,
I am a sikh woman and my friends use to send me jokes,mails and massages on sardar.....well i can handle them.

one is here...for u.
Santa is all time favourite.
:D :D :D Absolutely Hilarious Lakhvinder !!

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Santa is in a dissection class of cockroach.
He cuts its 1 leg, and says, "chal ", it walks.
He cuts 2nd and 3rd legs and said, "chal ”, it walks.
He cuts all the legs and said, "chal....."
Finally he wrote the conclusion.......
..... "after all the legs of a cockroach are cut - it becomes deaf......"

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
A lesson in Management
(Don't Miss the Moral. Take a break n have a laugh)

Winston Churchill, Benito Mussolini & Adolf Hitler were guests at the "Seabourn Legend" [the famed Cruise Liner of "Speed-2", the movie]. They were the only casualties of the cruise; and all three of them died.

Gabriel, the Angel of Death, was waiting for this moment. He summons CHURCHILL and MUSSOLINI to go to HEAVEN.

But, for HITLER, Gabriel had already decided that he should be sent to HELL.

Hitler is not at all happy with this decision.

He asks Gabriel as to why this discrimination is being made. All the three of them had served the public. Similarly, all took indecisions; all misused their leadership, public positions, erred & caused havoc on earth. Then why the differential treatment?

He felt that there should be a formal test or an objective evaluation before a decision is made; and should not be just based on opinion or pre-conceived notions.

Gabriel agrees to this and asks all the three of them to appear for a simple test.

-Churchill is asked to spell "ENGLAND" and he does it correctly.
-Mussolini is asked to spell "ITALY" and he too passes.
-It is Hitler's turn and he is asked to spell "CZECHOSLOVAKIA".

Hitler protests. He says this is not fair and that he was given a tough question and thus forced to fail with false intent.

Gabriel then agrees to conduct a written test on Politics (to give another chance assuming that Hitler should at least feel at ease here & would provide an equal platform for all three).

-Churchill is asked to write about "Statesmanship". He writes it easily and passes.
-Mussolini is asked to write about "Fascism". He too passes.
-Hitler is asked to write about "Third Reich". Tough one... he fails again.

Hitler is extremely unhappy.

Having been responsible for a European [mis]adventure (which the other two weren't), he now requested for all the 3 to be subjected to a test on World War II.

Gabriel says OK, but this would be the last chance and that he would not take any more tests.

-Churchill is asked: "When the war commenced?". He replied "1939" and passed.
-Mussolini is asked "When the war ended?". He replied "1945" and passes.
-It's Hitler's turn now.
'
'
''
'
'
''
'
'
Gabriel asks him to give the WW-II casualty killings in a Chronological order.
Hitler accepts defeat and agrees to go to HELL.

Moral of the story:
If your management has decided to screw you, there is no ESCAPE !

Qorax
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
No offences here. I just took the names of the ppl who were masterminds of the World War II and its insanity thereof.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
qorax said:
[Moral of the story:
If your management has decided to screw you, there is no ESCAPE !

Qorax
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
No offences here. I just took the names of the ppl who were masterminds of the World War II and its insanity thereof.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
I really agree!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
A Blackberry addict discovers grassroots enterprise in India
...I smiled at the future of our country. If only we could learn to harness this potential.

At a ‘hole in the wall' shop a small fading sign read “Cellphoon reapars”, barely visible through the street vendors crowding the Juhu Market in Bombay (uh, Mumbai !). On my way to buy a new Blackberry, my innate sense of adventure (foolishness) made me stop my car and investigate.

A shop not more than 6 feet by 6 feet - grimy and uncleaned, I enter & enquire:
"Can you fix a Blackberry ?”

"Of course, show me”, said the lad.

”How old are you”, I ask.

‘Sixteen', says he.

Bull-s-h-i-t. He was no more than 10. Not handing my precious blackberry to a 10 year old in unwashed and torn T-shirt and pyjamas! At least if I buy a new one, they would extract the data for me. Something I have been procrastinating for a year now.

"What's wrong with it ?” as I hesitated, he asked again.

"Well, the roller track ball does not respond. It's kind of stuck and I cannot operate it”.

He grabs it from my hand, looks at it and retorts, “You should wash your hands. Many customers have same problem. Rollerball get greasy and dirty, then no working”.

Look who's talking? ...telling me to wash my hands. He probably has not bathed for 10 days, I leaned out to snatch my useless blackberry back.

”You come back in one hour and I fix it"

Eh, I am not leaving all my precious data in this unwashed kid's hands for an hour. No way.

“Who will fix it?” I muster up.
"Big brother"
"How big is ‘big brother'?"
"big... Umm... thirty"

Then suddenly big brother walks in. 30 ? He is no more than 19, I assess.

"What problem ?" He says grabbing the phone from my 'greasy' hand into his greasier hand. Obviously not trained in etiquette - as the upmarket retail store managers are.

Before I could say something, he reminds me, "Normal blackberry problem. I replace with original part now. You must wash your hand before you use this".

What is this about me washing my hands suddenly ?? My brain keeps repeating.

19 year old 'big brother' rummages through a dubious drawer full of junk and fishes out a spare roller ball, packed in cheap cellophane wrapper.

Original part ? I doubt it. But by now I am in the lap of the real India and there is no escape - as he fishes out a couple of screwdrivers and sets about opening my Blackberry.

“How long will this take ?” I ask regretfully.

”Six minutes”

This I have to see. After spending the whole morning trying to find a Blackberry service centre and getting vague answers about sending the phone in for an assessment that might take a week, I settle down next to his grubby cramped work space. At least I am going to be able to watch all my stored data vanish into virtual space.

People crowd around to see what's happening. I am not breathing easy anyway. I tell myself this is an adventure and literally have to stop myself grabbing my precious Blackberry back and making a quick escape. Though at this juncture leaving was impossible.

But in exactly six minutes this kid handed my Blackberry back. He had changed the part, cleaned and serviced the whole phone. Taken it apart, and put it together as well.

As I turned the phone on there was a horrific 2 minutes where the phone would not come on. I looked at him with such hostility that he stepped back.

"you have more than thousand phone numbers ?”
"yes", I retort in disdain.
"backed up ?"
"no"

"Must back up. I do it for you. Never open phone before backing up"

"You are telling me that, now ?" I was getting agitated...

But then the phone came on and my data was still there. Everyone watching the episode laughed and clapped. This was becoming a show. A six minute show.

I asked him how much.

"500 rupees" He ventured in uncertainty.

People around watched in glee expecting a negotiation.

That's $10 - as against the Rs. 30,000 ($600) I was about to spend on a new Blackberry or a couple of weeks without my phone. I looked suitably shocked at his ‘quoted price‘ and calmly paid him. Much to the disappointment of the expectant crowd.

"do you have an I-Phone ? Even the new ‘4′ one ?" he softly enquires.

"no, why” I demand.

"I break the code for you and load any ‘app' or film you want. I give you 10 film on your memory stick on this one, and change every week for small fee".

I went home that day having discovered the true entrepreneurship that lies at what we call the ‘bottom of the pyramid'. Some may call it piracy, which of course it is, but what can you say about two uneducated and untrained brothers, aged 10 and 19 - that set up a ‘hole in the wall' shop and can fix any technology that the greatest technologists in the world can throw at them.

I smiled at the future of our country. If only we could learn to harness this potential.

"Please wash your hands before use" were his last words to me.

Now I am feeling seriously unclean.

By:
An unknown,
but Frequent Traveller.

Reproduced by:
Qorax

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
I like stories about kids. I came across this one in a country that I have lived in and love.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/opinion/columnists/article586736.ece/Jonathan-Jansen--The-kids-are-going-to-be-okay

This article shows the leadership in some these kids. They are really the future.

CanadaVisa4me

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi,

Dear Santa
I am in a well here and hoping you are in the same well there. I'm writing this letter slowly, because I know you cannot read fast.
We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from home, so we moved 20 miles.
I wont be able to send the address as the last Sardar who stayed here took the house numbers with them for their new house so they would not have to change their address. Hopefully by next week we will be able to bring our earlier address plate here, so that our address will remain same too.
This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine, situated right above the commode. I'm not sure it works. Last week I put in 3 shirts, pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.
The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained for 3 days and second time for 4 days.
The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the metal buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket.
Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery.
Your sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.
Your uncle, Jetinder fell in a nearby well. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off bravely and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.
Your best friend, Balwinder, is no more. He died trying to fulfill his father's last wishes. His father had wished to be buried at sea after he died. And your friend died while in the process of digging a grave for his father.
There isn't much more news this time. Nothing much has happened.

P.S: Beta, I was going to send you some money but by the time I realized, I had already sealed off this letter .