+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
zislam500 said:
Hi Eagle333,

Just now I received interview letter from SVO. So frustrating. Do you think there is any chance of getting TRV?

Thanks
Hi Eagle333,

I received my GCMS notes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2015
Created By:
Updated Date: 2015
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: Spore
Text:
PA and SPR are first cousins. The PA has one sponsor-able sib. The PA
declares that he and SPR knew each other since childhood as they are cousins.
- - - - - -

send interview queue letter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The note has a large portion of text that is masked. I cannot read it. On the top corner of the page s16(1)c is there.
The officer who reviewed it earlier recommended pass for eligibility. But the new officer said interview required.

What does that really mean. I was not able to understand the reason for the interview.
Could you shed some light.

Thank you very much.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zislam500 said:
Hi Eagle333,

I received my GCMS notes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2015
Created By:
Updated Date: 2015
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: Spore
Text:
PA and SPR are first cousins. The PA has one sponsor-able sib. The PA
declares that he and SPR knew each other since childhood as they are cousins.
- - - - - -

send interview queue letter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The note has a large portion of text that is masked. I cannot read it. On the top corner of the page s16(1)c is there.
The officer who reviewed it earlier recommended pass for eligibility. But the new officer said interview required.

What does that really mean. I was not able to understand the reason for the interview.
Could you shed some light.

Thank you very much.
Hi zislam500,

s16(1)c stipulates this:

16. (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains

(c) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi zislam500,

s16(1)c stipulates this:

16. (1) The head of a government institution may refuse to disclose any record requested under this Act that contains

(c) information the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any such information

Dear Eagle

we have order our GCMS note on 6 November , and on 17 Nov they have reply my wife that i need to sign consent form and then she need to reply that email by attaching that consent Form sign by me , which we already did , so now they will reply me

The consent of ***** is required to process your request and allow us to release his information to you. To be valid, a consent must be signed, recently dated, contain the printed name of the person giving consent and indentifies you as the designated individual. Please ensure that the consent form is signed by all applicable parties, including client and has the signature date and date of birth. this the email address ATIP-AIPRP

we already reply them , now how many days they take for to reply us , is they gonna reply me or my wife

thanks and appreciate your guide

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjgolfer014,

Do it online it is pretty quite than papers. Make PA to fill IMM5476E and sign it then send it to you by email. You will have to attach IMM5476E, copy of Citizenship or PR both side when the system allows to do so.

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
Eagle333 said:
Hi zislam500,

s16(1)c stipulates this:

Hi Eagle333,

Other than this note, there is no adverse information in the notes. Can you guess any reasons why they put it in the interview list? Also, in the eligibility section, the due date is April 2016; does that mean that I may expect interview letter around that time?

Thank you very much.

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Based on your timeline CRIMINALITY is already completed but they want to keep it like that. 90% of time CRIMINIALITY is completed before security. I have seen it in so many GCMS, because CRIMINIALITY CHECK is completed based on your PPC you submitted. If your PCC shows NRT ( not reportable trace) or no conviction is recorded you are good. Do me a favor to check on the top right hand corner of your GCMS page 2-3 if you see S.15 (1)
Hi Eagle333
what did you mean by ppc as I found NRT under the following

INFO SHARING
INFO SHRING 1
CREATED DATE 2015/04/28
UPDATED DATE 2015/04/28
UPDATED BY **********
UCI************
FAMILY NAME *********
GIVEN NAMES **********
TYPE : BIOGRAPHIC
PARTNER : USA

is it a good thing or what ?
I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT THOSE ACRONYMS
any link or post has ALL ACRONYMS DEFINITIONS ???

also if you can help me understand this

MEDICAL 1
STATUS UPDATED DATE 2015/04/28
DUE DATE 2016/04/26
ASSESSED FOR : ALL
IME STATUS : ASSESSED
REASON FOR CLOSURE : GRANTED

my questions
why is closed ? what is granted ??
FYI the Medical now is expired from Nov 18,2015

SORRY FOR THE TOO MANY QUESTIONS
thanks for your time

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medopharm said:
Hi Eagle333
what did you mean by ppc as I found NRT under the following

INFO SHARING
INFO SHRING 1
CREATED DATE 2015/04/28
UPDATED DATE 2015/04/28
UPDATED BY **********
UCI************
FAMILY NAME *********
GIVEN NAMES **********
TYPE : BIOGRAPHIC
PARTNER : USA

is it a good thing or what ?
I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT THOSE ACRONYMS
any link or post has ALL ACRONYMS DEFINITIONS ???

also if you can help me understand this

MEDICAL 1
STATUS UPDATED DATE 2015/04/28
DUE DATE 2016/04/26
ASSESSED FOR : ALL
IME STATUS : ASSESSED
REASON FOR CLOSURE : GRANTED

my questions
FYI the Medical now is expired from Nov 18,2015

SORRY FOR THE TOO MANY QUESTIONS
thanks for your time

Hi medopharm,

I always make time for all my friends.

It is a very good thing when INFO SHARING comes back NRT (NO REPORTABLE TRACE) which means there is nothing wrong the USA said about you when they emailed Canada. PPC stands for Police Clearance.

Well, after assessing your medical file ROM-CIC accepted your medicals results that is the reason it said GRANTED, means you are risk free to Canadian population. Closed means: your medical file number which contained your first medical results cannot be accessed again by the Panel Physician as in put it new medical data if you were to renew your medical. He or she will create a new medical file number to put new medical data.

I will explain myself: If someone apply for PR application CPC-M will issue a file number when step 1 is completed then send the file to vo. When visa office begins working on your file at step 2, they will issue UCI number to your file. Now here is a catch. In case the file get rejected down the road at the visa office your UCI number will stay with your information and will never be given to anyone else. it becomes like a finger print number. Now if you decide to reapply later after that rejection you will get a new file number which will be different from the first one however, CPC or Visa Office will assign you back your UCI number which will become your PR number and later on your Citizenship ID number. Get it now? wow lots of explaining lol

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zislam500 said:
Hi Eagle333,

Other than this note, there is no adverse information in the notes. Can you guess any reasons why they put it in the interview list? Also, in the eligibility section, the due date is April 2016; does that mean that I may expect interview letter around that time?

Thank you very much.
Hi zislam500,

I need more info before I say something.

1. Where is your Visa Office?
2. How long have you been in this relationship?
3. Is it acceptable to marry within your family?
4. How many times have you visited the sponsored person?

Then I will have an idea as to why the second Officer has a problem with your file.

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
Eagle333 said:
Hi zislam500,

I need more info before I say something.

1. Where is your Visa Office?
2. How long have you been in this relationship?
3. Is it acceptable to marry within your family?
4. How many times have you visited the sponsored person?

Then I will have an idea as to why the second Officer has a problem with your file.
Hi Eagle333,

Thank you for your replies, as always.

1. The visa office is Singapore.
2. We got married in July 2014.
3. Yes. It is quite normal in our country and religion.
4. We know each other since childhood. We met numerous times in our family visits but we were not in a relationship.
In June 2014 the marriage was proposed while I was in Canada. I then went to my country and got married. I stayed for a month and came back.
I then visited my spouse in summer 2015 for 1.5 months. However, Visa office was not yet notified about my last visit.

Thanks again.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zislam500 said:
Hi Eagle333,

Thank you for your replies, as always.

1. The visa office is Singapore.
2. We got married in July 2014.
3. Yes. It is quite normal in our country and religion.
4. We know each other since childhood. We met numerous times in our family visits but we were not in a relationship.
In June 2014 the marriage was proposed while I was in Canada. I then went to my country and got married. I stayed for a month and came back.
I then visited my spouse in summer 2015 for 1.5 months. However, Visa office was not yet notified about my last visit.

Thanks again.
Hello zislam500,

I am sure your visa office must have came across with so many cases like yours in the past. I believe S.16(1) is mostly for verification and investigation on your relationship. They might have discovered some information which they did not want you to see on your GCMS and they prefer to confront PA with those findings they got. Try to order another set of GCMS 30 days prior to your interview and you might get lucky to see some notes on that blank space. The due date on your eligibility does not mean anything they don't really follow those due dates. They should have sent you a letter about your interview and things they would like you to bring then you can develop a thought about why they called for that interview.

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
Eagle333 said:
Hello zislam500,

I am sure your visa office must have came across with so many cases like yours in the past. I believe S.16(1) is mostly for verification and investigation on your relationship. They might have discovered some information which they did not want you to see on your GCMS and they prefer to confront PA with those findings they got. Try to order another set of GCMS 30 days prior to your interview and you might get lucky to see some notes on that blank space. The due date on your eligibility does not mean anything they don't really follow those due dates. They should have sent you a letter about your interview and things they would like you to bring then you can develop a thought about why they called for that interview.
Thank you very much Eagle333. I do appreciate your help.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Hi Eagle!

Just want to ask what's the meaning of Decision Made in PR application status but when you try to open, no 4th line has been added yet.

Thanks!

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi medopharm,

I always make time for all my friends.

It is a very good thing when INFO SHARING comes back NRT (NO REPORTABLE TRACE) which means there is nothing wrong the USA said about you when they emailed Canada. PPC stands for Police Clearance.

Well, after assessing your medical file ROM-CIC accepted your medicals results that is the reason it said GRANTED, means you are risk free to Canadian population. Closed means: your medical file number which contained your first medical results cannot be accessed again by the Panel Physician as in put it new medical data if you were to renew your medical. He or she will create a new medical file number to put new medical data.

I will explain myself: If someone apply for PR application CPC-M will issue a file number when step 1 is completed then send the file to vo. When visa office begins working on your file at step 2, they will issue UCI number to your file. Now here is a catch. In case the file get rejected down the road at the visa office your UCI number will stay with your information and will never be given to anyone else. it becomes like a finger print number. Now if you decide to reapply later after that rejection you will get a new file number which will be different from the first one however, CPC or Visa Office will assign you back your UCI number which will become your PR number and later on your Citizenship ID number. Get it now? wow lots of explaining lol
thank you sooooo much Eagle333 .appreciate your help