status IN PROGRESS
Family class sponsorship
status passed
security . not started
ciminality not started
medical passed
eligibility passed

this what i was able to get from the notes
Based on your timeline CRIMINALITY is already completed but they want to keep it like that. 90% of time CRIMINIALITY is completed before security. I have seen it in so many GCMS, because CRIMINIALITY CHECK is completed based on your PPC you submitted. If your PCC shows NRT ( not reportable trace) or no conviction is recorded you are good. Do me a favor to check on the top right hand corner of your GCMS page 2-3 if you see S.15 (1)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hi Eagle,

I know you are super busy and I am amazed at your patience and ability to answer all the questions posted here. Just wondering if you have had a chance to look at the question I posted on p. 55. I'm not sure what to do at this point....in addition to the info there, we submitted a mailing address change a week or so ago...and I only realized this week that the residence did not update (from my submission Aug 18, 2015)...so I can either submit a CSE to update everything (just put it in one pdf file) or wait a few weeks, send for GCMS notes, see what they say then send CSE if necessary. I noticd on the GCMS notes I ordered a couple months ago that they do not show the residential address. Only the mailing address.

Look forward to hearing from you when you have a chance :) (or any others that are helping out on this thread as well)
C.

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Based on your timeline CRIMINALITY is already completed but they want to keep it like that. 90% of time CRIMINIALITY is completed before security. I have seen it in so many GCMS, because CRIMINIALITY CHECK is completed based on your PPC you submitted. If your PCC shows NRT ( not reportable trace) or no conviction is recorded you are good. Do me a favor to check on the top right hand corner of your GCMS page 2-3 if you see S.15 (1)
SORRY I couldn’t find it
All written there is >> Protected “B”
Also i wanted to say the eligibility wasn’t for my wife , was for me
so for my wife NOT STARTED
do not know if this is the most updated info or there is more hidden info was not there
I see most of the dates on July , did not see any up to date info Except for Medical
what do you think ?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
Hi Eagle,

I know you are super busy and I am amazed at your patience and ability to answer all the questions posted here. Just wondering if you have had a chance to look at the question I posted on p. 55. I'm not sure what to do at this point....in addition to the info there, we submitted a mailing address change a week or so ago...and I only realized this week that the residence did not update (from my submission Aug 18, 2015)...so I can either submit a CSE to update everything (just put it in one pdf file) or wait a few weeks, send for GCMS notes, see what they say then send CSE if necessary. I noticd on the GCMS notes I ordered a couple months ago that they do not show the residential address. Only the mailing address.

Look forward to hearing from you when you have a chance :) (or any others that are helping out on this thread as well)
C.
Hi C.

I will visit page 55 and come back soon.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medopharm said:
SORRY I couldn’t find it
All written there is >> Protected “B”
Also i wanted to say the eligibility wasn’t for my wife , was for me
so for my wife NOT STARTED
do not know if this is the most updated info or there is more hidden info was not there
I see most of the dates on July , did not see any up to date info Except for Medical
what do you think ?
Ok I thought the eligibility was for PA. When PA's eligibility says Pass, Criminality will not take long to pass.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
Looking for some advice :)

We submitted our application and upon SA it was sent to Amman VO. We waited about 3 weeks, then sent some updates via CSE. I had to split them up because the attachments were too large to put in one. They involved a 1) change in residential address for my husband, 2) an update to one of the forms (we answered no to question 6e about being refused admission to Canada when later we found out because we had been refused TRV (and had indicated this on the form in the previous question) that this also meant refusal of admission, some additional address info for relatives in Syria (who are moving around to avoid being caught in the fighting 3) medical receipt re-submission and 4) updated forms to reflect the previous 3 changes.

I then started receiving email confirmations for the CSE's being submitted - except I received 3 out of 4 (even though when I hit send, I had a screen confirmation each time). They were all sent in the same day / afternoon.

I then submitted another enquiry the next day saying that I had received only 3 of 4 automatic confirmations, and so I included a summary, asking them to let me know which one was missing (if at all).

I then applied for GCMS notes. During the month while waiting for GCMS notes, I received notice that our application was being transferred from Amman to Abu Dhabi. I saw in the notes the 5th enquiry (the one that had the summary) but did not see any references to the previous 4.

I recently sent another one, change of mailing address and when I checked ECAS, I noticed my husband's residential address has still not been updated, leading me to believe that the 4 case specific enquiries sent Aug 18 were somehow lost in their system.

I don't know what to do.....I'm thinking I should wait another few weeks (for the mailing address change to take effect), then order GCMS notes. If the CSE's are still not there, then I will have to write a long letter explaining the changes I had previously sent....I'm especially worried if they try and check where he lives, that he will not be found as his previous landlord does not know his new address. I'm also worried that if they don't have a record of the change in question 6e on IMM5669 that they will think we have misrepresented (even though we indicated the TRV that had been refused).

So do I bother them with this or simply wait for them to come back with information requests? We submitted our original application on Jun 3 and received SA on Jul 30, in process on ECAS on Aug 12.

I appreciate the advice.

Take care,

Cindy
Hi Cindy,

PA can still change the residential address on eCas did you know that? PA needs to log in with his file number, Name and DOB then change the residential address it might take 3 weeks since it is not a Canadian address. I know that when you send CSE you might hear from VO after 28 days, however, usually CIC does not acknowledge receipt of documents. You said that your GCMS did not show the information you updated CIC. Well, could it be the GCMS notes were generated way before the information were uploaded in the systems.

Cindy tell PA if he is close to vo to fill another IMM5669 send it with a courier and include a cover letter explaining that you did not understand that question very well and you don't want to misrepresent any information, they will understand since no one helped you to fill these forms.

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Ok I thought the eligibility was for PA. When PA's eligibility says Pass, Criminality will not take long to pass.
So in my case how long do you think remaining to get DM
thanks

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Hi EAGLE333 ,
After long time spent on the GCMS notes I noticed few things wanted to discuss with you
in the ASSESSMENT part ,.......
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT :1
TYPE ELIGIBILITY
STATUS NOT STARTED
and the same with SECURITY and CRIMINALITY
My question is does number 1 means anything beside the ELIGIBILITY ,SECURITY and CRIMINALITY ?
thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medopharm said:
Hi EAGLE333 ,
After long time spent on the GCMS notes I noticed few things wanted to discuss with you
in the ASSESSMENT part ,.......
- ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT :1
TYPE ELIGIBILITY
STATUS NOT STARTED
and the same with SECURITY and CRIMINALITY
My question is does number 1 means anything beside the ELIGIBILITY ,SECURITY and CRIMINALITY ?
thanks
Yes you need to wait your time will also come.

Hello medopharm,

If it was CAIPS NOTES number 1 would mean pass but on GCMS it should say pass. The number is just to signify that it is for number of client in case there are more people in the file. I don't know when visa office will take DM on PA either. Hope it helps.

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello medopharm,

If it was CAIPS NOTES number 1 would mean pass but on GCMS it should say pass. The number is just to signify that it is for number of client in case there are more people in the file. I don't know when visa office will take DM on PA either. Hope it helps.
thank you so much Eagle333 for your help
i do not have other choice but waiting

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Eagle,

I was wondering how long after people get DM-- AFTER getting their original documents back.
I got mine back in September but no response since then.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
esma said:
Hey Eagle,

I was wondering how long after people get DM-- AFTER getting their original documents back.
I got mine back in September but no response since then.
Hi esma,

It depends with your visa office. Usually when they send originals back it means 3 things:

1. They are satisfied with your documents and there is no doubt about anything
2. After satisfaction, they will capture and secure all documents and photos which will be saved to satellite imagery
3. File is approaching the end of the process

Anytime CIC access any file on GCMS they are able to see all the attachments (photos and documents), Things that we are not allowed to see anymore only them.

As to when you will get DM after they returned your originals? I have no clue my dear that is an internal affair.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi Cindy,

PA can still change the residential address on eCas did you know that? PA needs to log in with his file number, Name and DOB then change the residential address it might take 3 weeks since it is not a Canadian address. I know that when you send CSE you might hear from VO after 28 days, however, usually CIC does not acknowledge receipt of documents. You said that your GCMS did not show the information you updated CIC. Well, could it be the GCMS notes were generated way before the information were uploaded in the systems.

Cindy tell PA if he is close to vo to fill another IMM5669 send it with a courier and include a cover letter explaining that you did not understand that question very well and you don't want to misrepresent any information, they will understand since no one helped you to fill these forms.
Thank you for your reply :) Hmmm.. when I log in...the only link to change on PA ecas under "your current home address" is a "contact us" and if you follow the link on the "mailing address" side it says only to be used for a Canadian address and they locked in the country "Canada" in the new address part (but this is for the mailing address)

Am I missing something?

C

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Hi Eagle 333.. I got request for passport today for TRV , applied on Nov 20. Question that I have is how do I send my passport to VFS. Can I mail the passport or has to be done in person? Also can it be done at any new VFS office, New delhi is the closed to me. If I can mail it , what's the procedure for that and also for in person. Thanks in advance