OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MommyBear888 said:
Hi Eagle!

Just want to ask what's the meaning of Decision Made in PR application status but when you try to open, no 4th line has been added yet.

Thanks!
Hello MommyBear888,

It depends how your visa office operates. Some visa offices will leave the IN PROCESS status until the visa issued. Others will change the status to DECISION MADE signifying that; final review of the whole file is over and approved but visa is not yet issued( Subsequently the 4th line will not show till CoPR is printed out). I cannot say how long you have to wait. All I can tell you is hang tight and start getting ready to fly.

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Eagle333,
i guess you will be able to throw some light into my case,as you can see on my timeline i have been waiting since 2013 for my spouse. My MP recently contacted the VO who stated that my application was forwarded to CIC Canada for further inquiries. The last GCMS i ordered in June 2015 stated that the due date was Sept 01 2015 and note"DO NOT RELEASE BELOW CASE ANALYST NOTES IN RESPONSE TO ATIP REQUEST". My ECAS only changed on sept 15 2015. Nothing has happened since then. Call centers are helpless and only automated responses to email.
What do you think?

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello MommyBear888,

It depends how your visa office operates. Some visa offices will leave the IN PROCESS status until the visa issued. Others will change the status to DECISION MADE signifying that; final review of the whole file is over and approved but visa is not yet issued( Subsequently the 4th line will not show till CoPR is printed out). I cannot say how long you have to wait. All I can tell you is hang tight and start getting ready to fly.
My visa office is in Manila. So you mean they already have the decision? Wow! Finally!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crucial said:
Hello Eagle333,
i guess you will be able to throw some light into my case,as you can see on my timeline i have been waiting since 2013 for my spouse. My MP recently contacted the VO who stated that my application was forwarded to CIC Canada for further inquiries. The last GCMS i ordered in June 2015 stated that the due date was Sept 01 2015 and note"DO NOT RELEASE BELOW CASE ANALYST NOTES IN RESPONSE TO ATIP REQUEST". My ECAS only changed on sept 15 2015. Nothing has happened since then. Call centers are helpless and only automated responses to email.
What do you think?
Hi crucial,

As you can see your case is a non routine case because the timeline is way beyond most spousal sponsorship processing timeline. There is something wrong somewhere and you might have an idea why the Accra Visa Office and CPC-M are doing. Please provide some information before I throw my idea on your post.

1. Take time to check your GCMS and tell me what all the notes say.
2. What type of requests did you receive from CIC during your application? As in correspondence or documentation.
3. Did you ever lived or visited USA, CANADA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA or NEW ZEALAND? (talking about PA not SPR)
4. Do you see S.16 (1) on your GCMS?
5. Is Eligibility pass on the sponsored person? if No, what is the initial note say?
6. Was interview requested during your application?
7. Did you submit any document which CIC has hard time to accept?
8. How long did PA & SPR spent in relationship before submitting your application?
9. Was the SPR married before? or paying child support for a previous relationship?

The reason why I asked these questions is because I know little about your file except what I see on your timeline and your post. When you answer these questions then we will know each other and go from there.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MommyBear888 said:
My visa office is in Manila. So you mean they already have the decision? Wow! Finally!
If your eCas says Decision Made on the PR side, yes they have reached a Decision. Now it's up to them how they processed file after eCas says that. Two things should be considered here:

1. Decision Made: Visa is not yet issued however the entire file has been accepted and visa will be granted 100% when they finish doing few touch-ups. Eligibility, Security, Criminality and Medical all should say pass at this moment if your Decision is positive. 4th line will come later

2. Decision Made: Visa is 100% issued and CoPR is printed out, sometimes PA's address on eCas might change to SPR's. PPT is sent back to the client with visa and all documentation. 4th line will come later

All I can advise you is to be patient and wait for them to contact you. Don't try to loose your sleep over because you don't see the 4th line. The 4th line means nothing, the big thing is your eyes saw DECISION MADE on eCas. Cool down and let things happen themselves without you pushing anything. Congratulations if it is a positive decision since I don't fully know your case very well.

Regards

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
If your eCas says Decision Made on the PR side, yes they have reached a Decision. Now it's up to them how they processed file after eCas says that. Two things should be considered here:

1. Decision Made: Visa is not yet issued however the entire file has been accepted and visa will be granted 100% when they finish doing few touch-ups. Eligibility, Security, Criminality and Medical all should say pass at this moment if your Decision is positive. 4th line will come later

2. Decision Made: Visa is 100% issued and CoPR is printed out, sometimes PA's address on eCas might change to SPR's. PPT is sent back to the client with visa and all documentation. 4th line will come later

All I can advise you is to be patient and wait for them to contact you. Don't try to loose your sleep over because you don't see the 4th line. The 4th line means nothing, the big thing is your eyes saw DECISION MADE on eCas. Cool down and let things happen themselves without you pushing anything. Congratulations if it is a positive decision since I don't fully know your case very well.

Regards
My passport is already with the embassy since June 2015. Im under Family Sponsorship. In my GCMS notes last september 2015, it only says MEDICAL - PASSED, ELIGIBILITY - RECOMMEND PASSED, CRIMINALITY & SECURITY - NOT STARTED. I hope visa would come very soon. It's a wonderful christmas gift. ☺

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Hi crucial,

As you can see your case is a non routine case because the timeline is way beyond most spousal sponsorship processing timeline. There is something wrong somewhere and you might have an idea why the Accra Visa Office and CPC-M are doing. Please provide some information before I throw my idea on your post.

1. Take time to check your GCMS and tell me what all the notes say.
2. What type of requests did you receive from CIC during your application? As in correspondence or documentation.
3. Did you ever lived or visited USA, CANADA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA or NEW ZEALAND? (talking about PA not SPR)
4. Do you see S.16 (1) on your GCMS?
5. Is Eligibility pass on the sponsored person? if No, what is the initial note say?
6. Was interview requested during your application?
7. Did you submit any document which CIC has hard time to accept?
8. How long did PA & SPR spent in relationship before submitting your application?
9. Was the SPR married before? or paying child support for a previous relationship?

The reason why I asked these questions is because I know little about your file except what I see on your timeline and your post. When you answer these questions then we will know each other and go from there.
Thanks Eagle 333,i will answer all the questions to the best of my ability:
This is the second application for same PA. First was in 2010,interviewed,refused,appealed and dismissed in 2011/2012(I can't remember now)
Eligibility passed,No S.16(1) seen on GCMS notes. Document requested was PIF of SPR refugee claim. PA has a child from previous relationship whose is since deceased before this relationship and PA has custody of child. SPR and PA has been married since 2009,several visits till 2013,PR expired since 2014,renewal still in process,no date to citizenship swearing in sight. SPR has never been married,this is first marriage.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crucial said:
Thanks Eagle 333,i will answer all the questions to the best of my ability:
This is the second application for same PA. First was in 2010,interviewed,refused,appealed and dismissed in 2011/2012(I can't remember now)
Eligibility passed,No S.16(1) seen on GCMS notes. Document requested was PIF of SPR refugee claim. PA has a child from previous relationship whose is since deceased before this relationship and PA has custody of child. SPR and PA has been married since 2009,several visits till 2013,PR expired since 2014,renewal still in process,no date to citizenship swearing in sight. SPR has never been married,this is first marriage.
Hello crucial,

If I were you I would have requested PA's GCMS of the previous sponsorship, it could have insight of this delay. I don't see a problem if Eligibility as you said is passed, or maybe your visa office is very slow or experiencing a serious backlog! Since you reapply CIC knows that you are persistent and it proves that it is a genuine relationship. I recommend you to request your 2010 sponsorship file to have a better idea. Usually we need to know what happened in the past in order to face the present. I don't see any alarming thing based on your answers to my questions.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MommyBear888 said:
My passport is already with the embassy since June 2015. Im under Family Sponsorship. In my GCMS notes last september 2015, it only says MEDICAL - PASSED, ELIGIBILITY - RECOMMEND PASSED, CRIMINALITY & SECURITY - NOT STARTED. I hope visa would come very soon. It's a wonderful christmas gift. ☺
Now I get it. It is a positive Decision Made, congratulations MommyBear888.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Now I get it. It is a positive Decision Made, congratulations MommyBear888.
Thank you Eagle333. You're such an angel. God bless always!

crucial

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Hello crucial,

If I were you I would have requested PA's GCMS of the previous sponsorship, it could have insight of this delay. I don't see a problem if Eligibility as you said is passed, or maybe your visa office is very slow or experiencing a serious backlog! Since you reapply CIC knows that you are persistent and it proves that it is a genuine relationship. I recommend you to request your 2010 sponsorship file to have a better idea. Usually we need to know what happened in the past in order to face the present. I don't see any alarming thing based on your answers to my questions.
Thanks Eagle333
I appreciate your timely response.
I just did not take that seriously,besides it is only with this application i knew about GCMS note after submitting it. If i order any note notes now i may not be able to change anything. However i am persisting with them because as it is now i have 3 different applications with CIC.(sponsorship,Citizenship and PR renewal).
I don't think my VO does has backlog.It is just my case .Somewhere in the GCMS notes under Paper File -Pending Inland Action was the response.
Just that this wait is crippling and distressing.

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Hi Eagle333
I ordered another GCMS yesterday, do you think it has any negative impact on the file or affect the normal processing time to order another one .?

And what does PA and SPR stand for ?
Thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medopharm said:
Hi Eagle333
I ordered another GCMS yesterday, do you think it has any negative impact on the file or affect the normal processing time to order another one .?

And what does PA and SPR stand for ?
Thanks
If you order online I don't believe it will not affect your file. You shold be good.

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
If you order online I don't believe it will not affect your file. You shold be good.
Yes online
Do you think will find different info or it was early to order new one now?
The reason i ordered it now , there is no current update on the eligibility criminality and security to my wife . Last updated july 15 , but the date at the bottom says nov 23
I am confused , !!