+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
This is so scary man! What is your NOC and what Job Desc did you stated? let us check please. Did they not tell you about what can you do about it?
my noc is 3131..pharmacist..they have asked me to review and submit additional document in support..i had mentioned some of roles on my own related to what they have mentioned on cic ..m planning to get the letter again from company..but too scared, whats exactly to be done

Fin_Fin

Jul 6, 2017
Dear all, I received Procedural Fairness Request from OINP asking to provide Intent to reside in Ontario and indication of ties to Ontario, though I submitted those earlier. OINP asked to provide documentation on the status of the Quebec Application which my spouse submitted last year. My spouse has agreed to withdraw the application from Quebec if OINP nominates. I have few friends in Ontario. Does it require to mention their names and details in the revised indication of ties to Ontario? Please advise what to do? What documents I need to submit to OINP in this regard. Looking forward to your valuable opinion.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
my noc is 3131..pharmacist..they have asked me to review and submit additional document in support..i had mentioned some of roles on my own related to what they have mentioned on cic ..m planning to get the letter again from company..but too scared, whats exactly to be done
Its not about roles, it is about Job Responsibilities/Duties you have mentioned in your Experience Letter or Reference Letter, which much match at least 60% with what they have mentioned in their Job Duties/Responsibilities with concern NOC. Yes get a letter from your company by clearly mentioning your Job Duties, which must match with Job Duties of NOC as mentioned on their Site. My Opinion!

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks dear.. I
Its not about roles, it is about Job Responsibilities/Duties you have mentioned in your Experience Letter or Reference Letter, which much match at least 60% with what they have mentioned in their Job Duties/Responsibilities with concern NOC. Yes get a letter from your company by clearly mentioning your Job Duties, which must match with Job Duties of NOC as mentioned on their Site. My Opinion!
Thanks dear.. I hope they won't mind or doubt the genuiness of the letter, seeing the change in duties compared to previous one

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Thanks dear.. I

Thanks dear.. I hope they won't mind or doubt the genuiness of the letter, seeing the change in duties compared to previous one
Do not forget to attach an Explanation Letter, which will explain the changes in your Experience letter. Give them explanation about things which are not matching and which you will add as new. My Opinion!

sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Dear,

Request your feedback and Support, (Senior Hero Members in this Forum)

I have received PFL - Procedural Fairness Letter today for the reason below

My EE profile has NOC code 2281, (My EE profile was created by my consultancy guy)

Where in my One Key account has NOC codes - 0213, 2147, 2171 as my overall experience is 9 years ( One Key application was submitted by self)

Now, whatever experience certificates submitted to ON are in the CIC recommended format with complete required information, now the issue is the mismatch between the NOC codes in EE and One Key application. but there is a clear communication gap with respect to NOC selection,

I am now given 30 calendar days to submit a experience certificate to show minimum one year of work experience to support NOC 2281 as it is in my EE profile!

Please help me with below

1. Please confirm is the NOC code 2281 was available to select in One Key portal during the profile creation as i had to select most appropriate NOC codes from the available list? when we choose FSW option

2. is could be the reason that i had initially submitted my one key application under skilled trades mistakenly and it was later changed to FSW based on my request after 3 days of my application submission, hence i got NOC codes with respect to Skills Trade stream? or the NOC codes getting listed for both FSW and Skilled trades are same ?

3. Can i request ON to change my NOC code in the application to match with EE profile, as it is a clear manual error in just selecting the NOC codes

If i get answers to these questions, i can proceed to compose my explanation letter confidently, i am looking for your timely help..

Many Thanks..

Mimiraj Oranx

Sep 24, 2017
I also received my NOI on July 11 and was ready to submit on July 25, one day too late!! We are eligible to apply as long as our NOIs are not expired and HCP is open, no matter what the year, so if they reopen at the beginning of January, we could still apply at that time.
This is exactly the same I was gonna ask, I am also hoping that it opens very soon. No one knows when exactly, some are speculating mid October. Please share any update you get as well and all check from the their website for latest updates.

Mimiraj Oranx

Sep 24, 2017
On every 11th or 10th of the month they announces about the quote, like how many they have done and how many are remaining. I think most of us are at final stage and soon will be finalized before 10th of next month. So I guess lets just wait.
Is for HCPS to reopen? When is it likely to reopen.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Not only you, it was so shocking and unexpected. Was about to register and submit before noticing the pause. Hopefully soon. By God's grace
That's true. Our comrade @sundar17feb99 missed it by an hour! And I thought I had it bad missing it by a day. o_O

Reactions: sundar17feb99

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Just remember to give me any update asap you get some info. I see you are a prominent person on this web.
Yep, I sure will post updates when I get them. I hit the OINP updates page at least 10 times a day, manually and with an automated process that will email me about any changes.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

I also log in once a day to check if the HCP application link is still grayed out. In fact, I just logged in and see they are performing system maintenance. Let's pray hard that the system maintenance means they are going to make the system more robust to reopen and process our applications ...

Important: Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be unavailable until Monday, October 2nd, 2017 as the system undergoes maintenance. Any clients whose application deadlines are affected by the system maintenance are asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Important: Veuillez noter que le Portail de dépôt électronique du Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration sera indisponible jusqu'au lundi 2 octobre 2017 pour cause de maintenance du système. On demande aux clients dont la date limite de présentation de la demande est touchée par cette interruption du système de communiquer directement avec le programme à l'adresse : ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Reactions: M DEV

Mimiraj Oranx

Sep 24, 2017
Yep, I sure will post updates when I get them. I hit the OINP updates page at least 10 times a day, manually and with an automated process that will email me about any changes.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

I also log in once a day to check if the HCP application link is still grayed out. In fact, I just logged in and see they are performing system maintenance. Let's pray hard that the system maintenance means they are going to make the system more robust to reopen and process our applications ...

Important: Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be unavailable until Monday, October 2nd, 2017 as the system undergoes maintenance. Any clients whose application deadlines are affected by the system maintenance are asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Important: Veuillez noter que le Portail de dépôt électronique du Programme ontarien des candidats à l'immigration sera indisponible jusqu'au lundi 2 octobre 2017 pour cause de maintenance du système. On demande aux clients dont la date limite de présentation de la demande est touchée par cette interruption du système de communiquer directement avec le programme à l'adresse : ontarionominee@ontario.ca.
Yeah that's cool. Thanks alot