NOC Code......
My Timeline is
CRS 400
Submitted- 2nd August 2017
AOR- 10th August 2017
DIP- 23rd August 2017
Nomination- Still waiting
Hello Mate,

I am sharing the same time line as you are, did you get any feedback so far? please keep me posted, Thanks

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
yes, whatever they have asked, you need to provide it , attach the supporting documents as a reply to the same email they sent to you.
When did you get this email though ?? is the status of your application is procedural fairness request or something like this in OINP e-Portal ??
I got this email yesterday and status change as awaiting documents in OINP.

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
M waiting for the nomination after being in dip since 18 August.. They wrote file not finalised yet.. Don't know how long have to wait

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
M waiting for the nomination after being in dip since 18 August.. They wrote file not finalised yet.. Don't know how long have to wait
I hope soon everything will be done at their end and we all will get nomination.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
On every 11th or 10th of the month they announces about the quote, like how many they have done and how many are remaining. I think most of us are at final stage and soon will be finalized before 10th of next month. So I guess lets just wait.

Reactions: arsghimire

sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,
This is the feedback i got it for the status inquiry email that i had sent to them last Friday

Thank you for your email,
Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet.
Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program

Thank you for your interest in the OINP

Don't know how long further...:confused:

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Guys I have received procedural fairness letter stating my job duties may not match with noc.. What should be done in this stage

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Freinds,

I am in process of submitting my ITA application in a month. By end of November, my marital status is going to be changed and will inform authorities so that I can add my spouse in my application as well. Now, I have few concerns which are following: -

1) My would be wife passport address will not be valid after few days as they are going to shift to a new house. In that case, I want her to get her PCC done right away. Will it be an issue? Is PCC date of her should be greater than our marriage date?

2) If, we do not get her PCC done now. Then, What all documents will work for her PCC? Does, We need to apply for a new passport on my address?

Thanks in Advance, You suggestions will be very helfpul
Saurabh Sharma

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Guys I have received procedural fairness letter stating my job duties may not match with noc.. What should be done in this stage
This is so scary man! What is your NOC and what Job Desc did you stated? let us check please. Did they not tell you about what can you do about it?