+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP Stream - Application Submitted in July 2017

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Did you get any additional point from sibling or any other category there, because you can only get maximum of 600 additional points in total. For example you have a sibling and you claimed points for that, your total will be 600 = (585 for pnp and 15 for sibling). But there is nothing to worry as you are sure to receive an ITA if there is a draw today.
Yes....i got 15 points for my sibling....thank u dear for clarification
One more query....... Will i get ITA for sure in today's draw????(as i received nomination today)

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Congrats to all who got ITA today..
I just received the email with ITA info. Best of luck for the post ITA application..

sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi There,

Congrats all of you who have got nominated and received ITA :)

Has anyone received nomination today? please update, I am on my 59th day after submitting my application on 24th July 2017, DIP - 23rd August 2017, there is no email or any sort of communication from ON for additional documents or clarifications so far.. Hoping to hear from them soon…:rolleyes:

And i have over 9 years of experience in ICT with below NOC codes (Full Time) and submitted all employment documents to support
0213, 2147, 2171, 0213

Time Lines:
NOI - 29/06/2017
Submitted and AOR - 24/07/2017
Assessment - 02/08/2017
DIP - 23/08/2017

Thanks

Reactions: Sameer704

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Friends,

I receieved my OINP nomination on 18th Sep 2017 and on 20th Sep qualified for ITA. I have a biggest concern now before proceeding with the application.

1) My IELTS is going to expire on 7th Nov 2017. If, I submit my profile before 7th Nov. Do, I still need to appear for IELTS exam?

2) My marriage date has been fixed for end of November. But, I want to include my wife in my application as well. What steps I need to perform ?
--- I am planning an earlier court marriage.
--- My wife doesn't have IELTS score and ECA done. Are they required?
--- Is adding spouse name on passport is compulsory?

Please provide your suggestions, How should I proceed my case?

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Friends,

I receieved my OINP nomination on 18th Sep 2017 and on 20th Sep qualified for ITA. I have a biggest concern now before proceeding with the application.

1) My IELTS is going to expire on 7th Nov 2017. If, I submit my profile before 7th Nov. Do, I still need to appear for IELTS exam?

If you apply before 7th Nov 2017 then you are fine to go. No Worries.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

2) My marriage date has been fixed for end of November. But, I want to include my wife in my application as well. What steps I need to perform ?
--- I am planning an earlier court marriage.

If your situation changes (like getting married before submitting post-ITA application), you should re-calculate your score before applying online for permanent residence. If your recalculated score is less than the lowest score in your round of invitations for an invitation to apply, you should decline the invitation.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp

If you find your CRS OK after adding your wife then just update your profile as Married and provide marriage certificate as proof. Explain your situation in LOE.

If you get married AFTER submitting your post ITA application but BEFORE landing in Canada, your score will not be recalculated and your spouse will be added to the current application.

--- My wife doesn't have IELTS score and ECA done. Are they required?
If you don't claim points for spouse then no need of IELTS and ECA.

--- Is adding spouse name on passport is compulsory?
Add if you have time, but this is not compulsory. Marriage documents will do.

Please provide your suggestions, How should I proceed my case?

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Really appreciate your quick response. Thanks a lot my friend.
Can you put some more light on -- If you get married AFTER submitting your post ITA application but BEFORE landing in Canada, your score will not be recalculated and your spouse will be added to the current application. - How exactly It works? Do, I need to update my application in that case?

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Really appreciate your quick response. Thanks a lot my friend.
Can you put some more light on -- If you get married AFTER submitting your post ITA application but BEFORE landing in Canada, your score will not be recalculated and your spouse will be added to the current application. - How exactly It works? Do, I need to update my application in that case?
I heard that applicant needs to inform VO of the update and then the proceedings will follow as per VO's instructions. However, please have some more research on it.

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Dear All

I got ITA today.this is my timeline....
EE profile created-23 June
NOI-24 june,2017
Application submitted-28th july,2017
Nomination-18th sept,2017
ITA-20th Sept,2017

However i have one more query....
My score should be 1002 in ITA but it is showing as 987.....
And in ITA,it is mentioned that.....'if ur new score is less than the minimum points score in the round of invitation,from which u was invited to apply,you should consider declining this invitation to apply.'

I am unable to understand its meaning
Please reply if any of u have any idea about that

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Dear All

I got ITA today.this is my timeline....
EE profile created-23 June
NOI-24 june,2017
Application submitted-28th july,2017
Nomination-18th sept,2017
ITA-20th Sept,2017

However i have one more query....
My score should be 1002 in ITA but it is showing as 987.....
And in ITA,it is mentioned that.....'if ur new score is less than the minimum points score in the round of invitation,from which u was invited to apply,you should consider declining this invitation to apply.'

I am unable to understand its meaning
Please reply if any of u have any idea about that
Minimum means the cut-off crs score for that draw. Your score is way above the cut-off so you will be fine. But if the changes affects your eligibility in 67 points of 100 then you will have a problem.

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
My NOC is 2173 and I submitted my application on 4 July and its in DIP.
Just saw that i got additional documents request from OINP. They are asking employment reference letter with detailed duties as a proof for full time employment. I have already uploaded it while submitting the application do I need to provide another proof. Do they even ask for the same proof again. Anyone else got similar request? Please advise urgently.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Just saw that i got additional documents request from OINP. They are asking employment reference letter with detailed duties as a proof for full time employment. I have already uploaded it while submitting the application do I need to provide another proof. Do they even ask for the same proof again. Anyone else got similar request? Please advise urgently.
yes, whatever they have asked, you need to provide it , attach the supporting documents as a reply to the same email they sent to you.
When did you get this email though ?? is the status of your application is procedural fairness request or something like this in OINP e-Portal ??

Last edited:

sandominic

Jul 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Mate,

i see it is a good sign as your profile is now making progress, i am confident that post your document submission you will all through soon, Thanks

Reactions: vensharm