+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
So guys I was away from the forum as I was busy at office and to lower down my weight a little. I got nomination on aug 16 but I purposely delayed to accept n ita too. Now got ITA this Wednesday n now super happy plus super tensed for the remaining processes specially medical :D I will be starting filling up application But heartly wanted to thanks all the forum members who helped n guided alot to come up till here :) Thank you all :)
Hope all the remaining guys find a good way for their better future soon.

Reactions: Anjanirai

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
So guys I was away from the forum as I was busy at office and to lower down my weight a little. I got nomination on aug 16 but I purposely delayed to accept n ita too. Now got ITA this Wednesday n now super happy plus super tensed for the remaining processes specially medical :D I will be starting filling up application But heartly wanted to thanks all the forum members who helped n guided alot to come up till here :) Thank you all :)
Hope all the remaining guys find a good way for their better future soon.
Congratulations and all the best for your eAPR!!

Reactions: Mobinu

Anukriz

Nov 27, 2016
Hi,

In my OINP profile, the status changed from 'Decision in Progress' to 'Approved' on September 20, 2017, under HCM.However, the Express entry profile has no changes.I have emailed to OINP explaining the current scenario. Is there anything missing from my side? After approval status, what would be the next step? Kindly help

Thanks,
Anu

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi,

In my OINP profile, the status changed from 'Decision in Progress' to 'Approved' on September 20, 2017, under HCM.However, the Express entry profile has no changes.I have emailed to OINP explaining the current scenario. Is there anything missing from my side? After approval status, what would be the next step? Kindly help

Thanks,
Anu
You should receive your nomination anytime if you were approved.

Please share with us the reply from Ontario, this could mean useful information for other HCP candidates.

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Good day to all,

I have few concerns regarding applying for PR. (electronically)
I have already accepted a nomination from Ontario last week and now i am trying to apply for the PR but there are some concerns i would like to have a clarification for.

1- Police Certificate Clearance: I have issued two PCC from two different country; Home and residence country.
Home country PCC issued: 24-4-2017 (note: 3 month validation stated )
Residence country issued: 11-7-2017
How long a PCC requested by CIC should be valid for ?

2- PR fees: I heard that some applicants had their application returned/rejected as the officer couldn't draw the fees from the credit card being provided by applicant. Any idea what is the cause behind this?
In lights of this issue, i may choose to pay in a Bank Draft ... any idea how to do so ?

3- IELTS expiry: My IELTS expires on 24 Oct. Am concerned about being asked to retake the exam, keeping in mind that i shall be submitting my application for PR (electronically through CIC account) withing 2-3 days and this will leave me with 86 days approx of 90.
Any idea what to be expected ?

Many thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Good day to all,

I have few concerns regarding applying for PR. (electronically)
I have already accepted a nomination from Ontario last week and now i am trying to apply for the PR but there are some concerns i would like to have a clarification for.

1- Police Certificate Clearance: I have issued two PCC from two different country; Home and residence country.
Home country PCC issued: 24-4-2017 (note: 3 month validation stated )
Residence country issued: 11-7-2017
How long a PCC requested by CIC should be valid for ?

Your home country pcc has already ecpired as it was just 3 month valid. So it will not be accepted you should go for a new pcc

2- PR fees: I heard that some applicants had their application returned/rejected as the officer couldn't draw the fees from the credit card being provided by applicant. Any idea what is the cause behind this?
In lights of this issue, i may choose to pay in a Bank Draft ... any idea how to do so ?

3- IELTS expiry: My IELTS expires on 24 Oct. Am concerned about being asked to retake the exam, keeping in mind that i shall be submitting my application for PR (electronically through CIC account) withing 2-3 days and this will leave me with 86 days approx of 90.
Any idea what to be expected ?

Once you submit your application your ielts score will be locked and wont have an issue from expiry. Thats what I have read many times in this forum.

Many thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.

Reactions: fahmi.mostafa

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
However, the scores can go below 400 by March or April next year.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Scores going below 400 by March or April? I am sure when it comes from you, it is more than a gut feel or judgement. Rather, its always a researched and analysed view. This sounds really good.

Nothing hard and fast, but would be more happy & less stressed if you are able to throw some more light on this. Again, only if its convenient to you, otherwise its just good to know this statement !!

Thanks.

HCP Stream may re-open but it is very unlikely that they will send new NOI's. If you have an NOI then you should arrange all documents and register immediately once its re-open. However, the scores can go below 400 by March or April next year.

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Hi,

I would like to address your point in the above scenario. As far as OINP is concerned, they will lock in the age on the date at which the NOI was sent to you. So, that will not be an issue if you receive NOI prior to your B'day. However, there will definitely be a reduction in your CRS. Only things that matters once after the nomination gets issued from OINP is you have meet the 67 points criteria. Other than that, everything will go fine.

Hope this clarifies.
Thanks @sagarskch.

This helps. However, I do remember having read that you need to maintain 400 CRS throughout your application time, but can't exactly remember where. Till I don't find that link again, I would go with your word.

Thanks once again.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
However, the scores can go below 400 by March or April next year.

Seriously? Scores going below 400 by March or April? I am sure when it comes from you, it is more than a gut feel or judgement. Rather, its always a researched and analysed view. This sounds really good.

Nothing hard and fast, but would be more happy & less stressed if you are able to throw some more light on this. Again, only if its convenient to you, otherwise its just good to know this statement !!

Thanks.
Gosh yes, if NOIs can be issued to ICT workers under 400 by March or April of next year, that would also relieve a lot of my stress, given that my current NOI will expire on January 11 (and I missed the July 25 registration deadline by one day), and my score will go down to 399 on my birthday in February if I don't receive nomination by then.

Reactions: sundar17feb99

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks @sagarskch.

This helps. However, I do remember having read that you need to maintain 400 CRS throughout your application time, but can't exactly remember where. Till I don't find that link again, I would go with your word.

Thanks once again.

Yes, page 9 (page 14 of the PDF) of the application guide says you have to maintain 400 CRS until you e-APR post ITA:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

2.1.6 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score
All applicants must score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in IRCC’s Express Entry system. Your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage.
If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform the OINP. Please refer to section 5.4 for more information.

I have read before that for Ontario's purposes, your age is locked at NOI, but I can't find a cite for this. However, I have seen a cite for your age being locked at ITA for the purpose of EE.

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
What would you say if i told you that the document checklist states the PCC is valid for one year then? Not only that, but they alao mentioned that you may not submit the PCC as well but you will take the risk of having your application delayed when the officer asks for a PCC

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hi
OINP has nominated more than 1000 ppl in last month and i see only 200 ppl in 601 to 1200 points bracket... where did the 800 ppl go whe are nominated by ON till sep... this math is confusing :) .. waiting for application intake to re open.

Regards,

rupeez

Sep 23, 2017
Hi Guys,
So this is my case. I submitted an online EE profile yesterday (Sept 23, 2017)

NOC: 4012
CRS points: 400
Will I receive an NOI under NOC 4012? OR is NOI from Ontario just targeted to ICT'S?

Any information you know would be really helpful as I am new to this and I am a hell scared right now for my PR journey.

Please HELP!

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Yes, page 9 (page 14 of the PDF) of the application guide says you have to maintain 400 CRS until you e-APR post ITA:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

2.1.6 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score
All applicants must score a minimum of 400 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in IRCC’s Express Entry system. Your score must remain at or above 400 during both the Ontario nomination processing stage and at the federal application for permanent residency processing stage.
If a change in circumstance results in your CRS score falling below 400, it is your responsibility to inform the OINP. Please refer to section 5.4 for more information.

I have read before that for Ontario's purposes, your age is locked at NOI, but I can't find a cite for this. However, I have seen a cite for your age being locked at ITA for the purpose of EE.
Thanks for the information. My wife's IELTS result yesterday gave me another 4 CRS. So now at 404. How I wish she would have a managed 1 extra CRS... as I am already at CLB 10, and have no scope. Only she can improve.

Thanks by the way!!

Reactions: trumprefugee

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Hi Guys,
So this is my case. I submitted an online EE profile yesterday (Sept 23, 2017)

NOC: 4012
CRS points: 400
Will I receive an NOI under NOC 4012? OR is NOI from Ontario just targeted to ICT'S?

Any information you know would be really helpful as I am new to this and I am a hell scared right now for my PR journey.

Please HELP!
Anyone with 400+ is normally eligible to receive NOI. It was just in recent months that ICT workers were more likely to receive NOI, and in the last week of June, Ontario issued NOIs to ICT workers under 400. Unfortunately they paused the HCP stream on July 25, meaning that since then, they have not been issuing any NOIs, and even those of us with existing NOIs who missed the July 25 deadline cannot apply. With only 988 nominations for 2017 remaining as of September 11, it is unlikely that they will issue more NOIs this year. However, they will need to by January 25 because all existing NOIs will have expired by then and they will have 2018 quota.

Reactions: kyewong and rupeez