+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
I recieved ITA today but while going through my profile I realised that I made mistake while filling one of my IELTS score in express entry profile. Now my immigration agent made the same mistake on my OINP PNP application but we got the nomination (OINP guys must have overlooked this mistake) now if we decline the ITA and change the IELTS score in EE it wont match with the score in OINP file... Whats the best possible solution.. I haven't accepted the ITA so far

Any expert advice @BillHyatt @legalfalcon @CooperStation22
Congratulations on your ITA!! What is done can be undone provided that your score doesn't go below 67 if you change your IELTS score as per OINP requirements. As the last NOIs was for ICT candidates ,which most of us was below 400 CRS ,it must not effect your application. But, you need to be careful and inform the same to OINP guys. Also, change your EE profile and enter the correct score. I just pray that your score doesn't go down after changing your score. Take back your file from your consultant and fire him!! We are not in grade one to make such mistakes at this point of life. Take control brother.All the best.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Is there any one here whose application has exceeded 60 days and it's still in DIP ?.
Four users on myimmitracker with the same noc as mine (2282) have submitted their application just like mine around July, 11 and they all got nominated in 40 days at the most.
Honestly I'm pissed . If these immigration agents cannot make a decision in 60 days they should send a notice to the impacted applicants informing them of the reason behind the delay, as this would at least give us a general idea about this delay.

They keep saying that applications are processed in the order they're received. IT IS NOT TRUE.

Reactions: dragab

Seedarat

Jun 7, 2017
Don
Hello Everyone,
Is there any one here whose application has exceeded 60 days and it's still in DIP ?.
Four users on myimmitracker with the same noc as mine (2282) have submitted their application just like mine around July, 11 and they all got nominated in 40 days at the most.
Honestly I'm pissed . If these immigration agents cannot make a decision in 60 days they should send a notice to the impacted applicants informing them of the reason behind the delay, as this would at least give us a general idea about this delay.

They keep saying that applications are processed in the order they're received. IT IS NOT TRUE.
I

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I recieved ITA today but while going through my profile I realised that I made mistake while filling one of my IELTS score in express entry profile. Now my immigration agent made the same mistake on my OINP PNP application but we got the nomination (OINP guys must have overlooked this mistake) now if we decline the ITA and change the IELTS score in EE it wont match with the score in OINP file... Whats the best possible solution.. I haven't accepted the ITA so far

Any expert advice @BillHyatt @legalfalcon @CooperStation22
If you entered an incorrect score it amounts to misrepresentation as it is on the basis of that your CRS is calculated, which in turn makes you eligible for OINP.

However, the rectification will depend on what you entered and how much will it impact your score. If you can provide details, an answer can be searched.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Don't worry I am in DIP since 10 June
DIP since June 10?? What's your CRS and NOC code? When did you submit your application?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
So for people like myself sitting on a low score (405) and NOI expiring in December,is it time to stop hoping that OINP HC stream will reopen and focus my energies elsewhere...or wait and see what happens in 2018...
HCP Stream may re-open but it is very unlikely that they will send new NOI's. If you have an NOI then you should arrange all documents and register immediately once its re-open. However, the scores can go below 400 by March or April next year.

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
If you entered an incorrect score it amounts to misrepresentation as it is on the basis of that your CRS is calculated, which in turn makes you eligible for OINP.

However, the rectification will depend on what you entered and how much will it impact your score. If you can provide details, an answer can be searched.
In one of the components of IELTS score i wrote 7.5 instead of 7 by mistake but my attached score certificate shows the correct score. I was wondering how come it got unnoticed by OINP. I received PT notification for OINP in the ICT week as my CRS (358) was already under 400.
After recalculation my correct score comes to 355( 3 point difference is there now)

doneshbajaj82

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Nomination.....
12-09-2017
Congratulations on your ITA!! What is done can be undone provided that your score doesn't go below 67 if you change your IELTS score as per OINP requirements. As the last NOIs was for ICT candidates ,which most of us was below 400 CRS ,it must not effect your application. But, you need to be careful and inform the same to OINP guys. Also, change your EE profile and enter the correct score. I just pray that your score doesn't go down after changing your score. Take back your file from your consultant and fire him!! We are not in grade one to make such mistakes at this point of life. Take control brother.All the best.
Thanks.. I was ICT week candidate with CRS with 358 score(wrong calculation as i made mistake and chose 7.5 instead of 7 while filling one of the components of IELTS score in EE profile but my attached IELTS certificate shows the correct score). Now after recalculation my score comes to 355. I was wondering how come it got unnoticed by OINP guys

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I'm in the same boat, 410 and NOI expires early in January. We should do all of the above - wait for HCP stream to reopen while focusing energies on all other possible options. My first choice is OINP because I really want to settle in Toronto, and I had two job offers fall through. But I'm also open to other PNP options if they become available sooner (NBPNP, Nova Scotia PNP, SINP).

Also, if our NOIs expire before HCP reopens, we can always re-create profile after HCP reopens and try getting a new NOI. Since my CRS will fall below 400 on my birthday in February, I am also trying to learn French in hopes of getting a few extra points to bring my CRS back to 400+, since the chances of receiving NOI are much lower when you are <400.
Same here...but mine is expiring a bit more earlier that will be in november..i am also trying hard to fetch some more points via learning french.with gods grace i m getting attracted towards this language more and more so it becomes easier for me to move forward with it in future.
But I guess our prayers will be fulfilled soon and we will all get oinp
Amen

Reactions: trumprefugee

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Same here...but mine is expiring a bit more earlier that will be in november..i am also trying hard to fetch some more points via learning french.with gods grace i m getting attracted towards this language more and more so it becomes easier for me to move forward with it in future.
But I guess our prayers will be fulfilled soon and we will all get oinp
Amen
Hey, what are you using for French study? Want to practice together? I am still a struggling beginner, but I set up this whatsapp group for practicing French if you want to join:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/1HQROITB0p51B3kNAsVzAi

Reactions: M DEV

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
In one of the components of IELTS score i wrote 7.5 instead of 7 by mistake but my attached score certificate shows the correct score. I was wondering how come it got unnoticed by OINP. I received PT notification for OINP in the ICT week as my CRS (358) was already under 400.
After recalculation my correct score comes to 355( 3 point difference is there now)
You should immediately inform OINP about this and also change your profile to reflect the correct score.

You may have to also have to decline the current invitation as IRCC in the ministerial instructions states:

Under section A11.2, applicants are required to maintain the qualifications that led them to be included in the top-ranked candidates to be issued an ITA in a particular round of invitations.

When a round of invitations occurs, IRCC invites the top-ranked candidates in the Express Entry pool to apply for permanent residence. Candidates in the pool are ranked based on self-declared qualifications in their profile and according to IRCC’s CRS. After each round of invitations, IRCC publishes the score of the lowest-ranked candidate to receive an ITA in that round of invitations.

An applicant’s CRS score is automatically recorded in GCMS at the time when

• their ITA is issued; and
  • their e-APR is submitted.
At the time of the e-APR, processing officers should compare both CRS scores to determine which of the following scenarios should be applied:

• If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is equal to or higher than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application will not be refused under section A11.2, as long as the applicant’s supporting documentation corroborates their claims and they continue to meet the MEC for Express Entry, including the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply.
  • If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is lower than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application should be refused under section A11.2 for not having maintained the qualifications that would justify the ITA.
Ministerial Instructions related to the CRS may be revised periodically. Applications must be assessed under section A11.2 according to the Ministerial Instructions in force during the round of invitations to which the candidate is invited. In other words, an applicant’s CRS score at the time of the ITA and at the time of application should be calculated based on the Ministerial Instructions in place at the time of the ITA.

Reactions: doneshbajaj82

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
I have finally received confirmation and Clarification on Targets from Government of Canada. They set targets from Jan-Dec and quota for PN are also renewed at 1st Jan each year. However, Provinces distribute Nominations with their own needs and can decide when to start and stop.

IRCC target for Economic applicants through EE is approx 90,000 from which they have already invited 66,015 till 6th September. It is estimated that they will issue about 23K-24K more ITA with 8 more draws including today's draw (if any). So this means we may see 1 more draw on Sep, 2 on Oct, 2 on Nov & Dec, with one extra draw in either Nov and Dec. Therefore, ITA is expected to stay below 3,000 until the end of this year.

For PNP target is 51,000 out of which 28,800 PR are already issued and about 10,000 PNP applications are in the queue at each point of the year as compared to 7,900 files for FSW workers. This results in FSW analyst to handle about 41 applications at a time whereas each PNP analyst has to decide 76 files at a time. This can be the reality for PNP eligibility test taking more time than FSW.

There are in total 144,000 applications received till June for PR whereas about 120-130 K applications are in the queue to be processed. To complete this gigantic task CIC have only 444 analysts do that.

There is a lot more data to analyze but it can take several days to arrange them in a presentable way.
Bill, thanks a ton for this critical information. I and many other here rely on the info you provide, and like someone has said earlier, it helps in reducing unwarranted anxiety and allows us to focus our energies somewhere else.

This clears my doubt on Calendar followed by them which I had requested you to update as and when you get to know.

Thanks and keep updating as and when you can. Your posts are hell lot valued here.

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
I'm in the same boat, 410 and NOI expires early in January. We should do all of the above - wait for HCP stream to reopen while focusing energies on all other possible options. My first choice is OINP because I really want to settle in Toronto, and I had two job offers fall through. But I'm also open to other PNP options if they become available sooner (NBPNP, Nova Scotia PNP, SINP).

Also, if our NOIs expire before HCP reopens, we can always re-create profile after HCP reopens and try getting a new NOI. Since my CRS will fall below 400 on my birthday in February, I am also trying to learn French in hopes of getting a few extra points to bring my CRS back to 400+, since the chances of receiving NOI are much lower when you are <400.
Likewise here, just with the difference, I don't have an NOI.

Now, I have a seemingly silly questions to ask, but need to understand 2 things, since you guys are much experienced on this front.

1. I will be loosing 5 CRS points next July and sitting at exact 400, I will go out of eligibility then. Say HCP reopens to issue NOI in Jan-Feb, and I happen to receive an NOI with 6 months validity to register - I do that in say another month - by March end. Now, as pointed out from various analysis - including that of Bill Hyatt, OINP will take its own sweet time to process and I DON'T RECEIVE THE NOMINATION by July or may be in DIP. What could my status become, as at that point my CRS would have become 395. Will i loose my eligibility for HCP / OINP as I am no longer on 400?? Or will OINP continue to process my application?

2. How could one cope up to learn French? Will it be possible to do it in 6 months to atleast get a decent (min. CLB requirement for second official language option) score and add maybe 20-30 CRS points. I do have some inclination for learning languages, but not as good as school days.

Thanks in advance, to anybody who can help on the above 2.