+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

harry08

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Hi Seniors,

This might have already been answered but could not find exact reply so wanted advise regarding OINP in following scenario.

I have total 10 years of experience with 4 organizations under same Noc code 2173, I am re-creating my EE profile and thinking just to enter recent two organizations which amount more than 4.5 years of work experience. My score comes up to 403, so I am expecting OINP notification, however OINP guide says last 10 years of work experience, so it is mandatory to give all 10 years of work experience. The reason for me to ask is that before this I was working in another country and it is really hard to arrange for reference letters with responsibilities listed from them. I do have experience letter saying start date, end date, designation on company letterheads from them too but those do not have detailed job responsibilities in them.

Kindly advise.

regards,
Harry

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks mohdater, but won't they ask for it when i am applying? This was the response of wandering mind when i asked the question earlier...
It isn't compulsory anymore but when you register on the OINP e-filing website, you'll be asked to provide your job bank code along with your Express entry profile number.

Good luck.
You can add your marriage certificate and spouse details with e-filling and explain it in the Letter of Explanation. Also, you will need to add details of spouse in CIC so your both file matches.

Job Bank registration is no more requirement of CIC but it is still mandatory for OINP Nomination.

I hope this will help. Good Luck!

koniloni

Star Member
May 5, 2015
I have submitted my new Express Entry Profile last 21th June, as my last profile was expired 12th June, 2017. I am doing job almost 10yrs in the ICT sector. Now, in 29th June I got a Letter of Interest from Ontario which is

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear PRISCILA GOMES,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information.

General information:

If a province or territory nominates you through Express Entry and you accept the PNP nomination you will be allocated an additional 600 points in the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System. This means you will likely receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program.

If you accept a nomination, you are indicating to both Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and that provincial or territorial jurisdiction that you intend to live in that province or territory and that you will comply with any other provincial or territorial program requirements.

Once you accept a nomination, your profile will no longer be visible to other provinces and territories, so you will not be considered for nomination by other jurisdictions. You will also not be considered for federal economic programs in Express Entry.

If a province or territory nominates you and you decline the PNP nomination, you will not be invited to apply under Ontario's nominee program.

It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination.

If you decline the nomination, you will stay in the Express Entry pool of candidates. You will still be eligible to receive invitations to apply under the federal immigration programs (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or Canadian Experience Class). As well, other provinces and territories (if applicable) will be able to see your profile for future consideration.

You are not obligated to:

• contact a province or territory that is interested in you, or
  • accept a nomination from a province or territory.

However, if you do not accept a nomination, there is no guarantee that you will be nominated by another province or territory, or that you will be invited to apply under a federal economic program in Express Entry.

A PNP nomination does not guarantee that you are eligible for permanent residence. The final decision to issue a visa or other document for permanent residence rests with IRCC.

After getting this I am creating my profile OINP e-Filing Portal in the Human Resource Priorities Stream. But while doing so I have faced some difficulties and arises some questions. So, I need suggestion for the below purposes.

1. If I failed to complete my profile within 14 days what will happen?
  2. My spouse IELTS score is 4.5, is it acceptable? My IELTS score is 6.5.
  3. Should I fill out all blank fileds with 'N/A' like for my middle name since I have no middle name?
  4. In the section Intent to Reside in Ontario->Please list all of your established ties in Ontario below (maximum 1000 characters): Please clear me this section.Which ties will be appropriate for me? I have my cousins and 2-3 school friends who are Canadian citizen and living Ontario.
  5. In the section Intent to Reside in Ontario->Do you or your spouse or common-law partner have a relative living in Canada who is 18 years of age or older and is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada? Should I select 'Yes' since my cousins & friends are living in Ontario?
  6. In section Your Supporting Documents-> In which format should I attach Notification of Interest from Ontario?
  7. In section Your Supporting Documents-> Passport-> I am attaching my scanned passport size photo with full name written in block letters & Date of birth. Will it be OK?
  8. In section Your Supporting Documents->Education-> I have attached ECA in pdf format which I got from their site. Should I scan & upload the hard copy?
  9. In section Your Supporting Documents->Work History-> Currently where I am working this is my 4th job, which I started last 14th June, 2017. What document should I provide for my current job? Again, the jobs which I left 5 or more yrs back how to prepare documents for them? I have only offer letter, appointment letter, experience certificate (for one job i did not collect it when i left), office Id, office deed (not for all) etc. But no reference letter. And the senior colleagues are also not working at the specific job. So what should I do?
Please help me to correctly create my profile.

Thanks
Priscila

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Reactions: canada_dreamer

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Expect your application to go in DIP by the end of the week, if not tomorrow and hopefully nomination by early to mid next week.
Hopefully mate :) I saw your timeline and someone else's here too. Looks like 2171-2175 ones are nominated early :)

Reactions: canada_dreamer

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Sirs,

Anybody received PT NOI in these days?

I recreated my profile once again yesterday and my CRS is 396 with NOC 2133. I expect to receive NOI from Ontario.

Thanks

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you.
Yes, I already have the WES evaluation report but it seems that OINP does not have access to it.
I am the secondary applicant and my wife is primary applicant. we have claimed education points for bot of us.
Now question is, Do I need to submit WES report for her education or both?

Please advise.
Seems you have to connect your WES report with the OINP application.
When OINP asks for WES report , they will give u a link, just connect your report to that link.
I think to order duplicate, WES will charge for the same.
Only the prime applicant (PA ) has to submit the Wes report not the secondary applicant.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Neo_says

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
what
I have submitted my new Express Entry Profile last 21th June, as my last profile was expired 12th June, 2017. I am doing job almost 10yrs in the ICT sector. Now, in 29th June I got a Letter of Interest from Ontario which is

After getting this I am creating my profile OINP e-Filing Portal in the Human Resource Priorities Stream. But while doing so I have faced some difficulties and arises some questions. So, I need suggestion for the below purposes.

1. If I failed to complete my profile within 14 days what will happen?
  2. My spouse IELTS score is 4.5, is it acceptable? My IELTS score is 6.5.
  3. Should I fill out all blank fileds with 'N/A' like for my middle name since I have no middle name?
  4. In the section Intent to Reside in Ontario->Please list all of your established ties in Ontario below (maximum 1000 characters): Please clear me this section.Which ties will be appropriate for me? I have my cousins and 2-3 school friends who are Canadian citizen and living Ontario.
  5. In the section Intent to Reside in Ontario->Do you or your spouse or common-law partner have a relative living in Canada who is 18 years of age or older and is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada? Should I select 'Yes' since my cousins & friends are living in Ontario?
  6. In section Your Supporting Documents-> In which format should I attach Notification of Interest from Ontario?
  7. In section Your Supporting Documents-> Passport-> I am attaching my scanned passport size photo with full name written in block letters & Date of birth. Will it be OK?
  8. In section Your Supporting Documents->Education-> I have attached ECA in pdf format which I got from their site. Should I scan & upload the hard copy?
  9. In section Your Supporting Documents->Work History-> Currently where I am working this is my 4th job, which I started last 14th June, 2017. What document should I provide for my current job? Again, the jobs which I left 5 or more yrs back how to prepare documents for them? I have only offer letter, appointment letter, experience certificate (for one job i did not collect it when i left), office Id, office deed (not for all) etc. But no reference letter. And the senior colleagues are also not working at the specific job. So what should I do?
Please help me to correctly create my profile.

Thanks
Priscila
What is your CRS score? which NOC?

SATURI

Nov 8, 2016
When applying for OINP is it advisable to send a duplicate of my ECA (IQAS) report to ONIP before submitting my application or after? Cause I won't want same to be requested by OINP before sending them and won't it miss it transit if I submit a duplicated before submitting my application.